[Request] Possible Dead Cells anti cheat

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ericfoot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request] Possible Dead Cells anti cheat

Post by ericfoot »

Hey guys,

So before the most recent dead cells update I've been able to alter my brutality number and insta kill just about everything but it seems as though doing that now does the reverse where you'll be 1 hit and enemies react as though you had 1 brutality score. Any ideas of what may have changed and how to possibly disable what i can only assume is an anti cheat put in by the developers?

jungletek
Shogun
Shogun

Re: [Request] Possible Dead Cells anti cheat

Post by jungletek »

Are you sure it's anticheat and not just shared code? The same code may be used generically for both the player and the enemies. You haven't specified how exactly you're manipulating the game, but if you wrote a script to act on a piece of code, that may be what's going on. Hard to say without more info.

ericfoot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ericfoot »

Hmm, that might actually be the case. What I've been doing is just doing searches for values matching the stat numbers and changing them in cheat engine as i'm rather new to the whole making cheats on my own. I'm also not certain how to track down that same number each time as it seems to change address each run. But on a side note I've done this before this newest patch and it worked then.

Update: I figured it out, there's a separate number that is matched by all hazards in the game to match your damage number and can be locked down to 1 and everything works as it did before. Thanks jungle for the idea! :3

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Forces »

ericfoot wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:32 pm
Hey guys,

So before the most recent dead cells update I've been able to alter my brutality number and insta kill just about everything but it seems as though doing that now does the reverse where you'll be 1 hit and enemies react as though you had 1 brutality score. Any ideas of what may have changed and how to possibly disable what i can only assume is an anti cheat put in by the developers?
follow this steps

when you enter the stage make sure your stats are in 1

when you finally get to hit the monsters, change to 25 [99 will make your damage reset and do nothing]

finish the stage, go to the collector, spend your cells.

before you enter the next stage change your stats to 1 again, and then repeat.

explanation: Monsters now adjust your damage and health, so, if you have 25.000 HP , the monsters should have 15.000 and take forever to kill

Or if you have 25 brutality, they will have 20 and kill you in one hit even if you freeze your health