Dungeon Siege 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Dungeon Siege 2

Post by LillyanaKabal »

I got all three Dungeon Sieges on sale, and there are tables for the original and DS 3, so I thought I'd ask for the steam version of DS 2. A table to get infinte speciality points would be great. Money would also be cool but secondary and not needed.

Alternatively, and pointers on how to edit the game would be helpful. Old games are occasionally simple to edit if you know what you are doing.

kain33
Cheater
Cheater

Dungeon Siege 2

Post by kain33 »

bump, i´m interested in this too

Traslogan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dungeon Siege 2

Post by Traslogan »

Bump too

hcapinjr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hcapinjr »

DS2 gog v2.3(build 37617) may also work on steam version.
Grants inf health, mana and specialty points all party members as well inf health and mana for all pets

Also note: The explosive barrels do massive damage, you may die if you are to close to one or more with lower than 10,000 hps when you hit one.

cheers!
DungeonSiege_2.CT
(2.07 KiB) Downloaded 270 times

hcapinjr
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hcapinjr »

Okay guys and gals had to update the table as the aobscans where hitting and missing after several runs. also note this new script does the same as the first but gives true god mode, you can whack a barrel and not take damage. Also I have yet to get past rookie level so this one will only allow for 4 players until I have finished the game and completed it on vet and the last dif level.
DungeonSiege_2.CT
(3.86 KiB) Downloaded 288 times

GabrielGG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabrielGG »

Sadly it does not work for Steam version,at least for the Broken World And Legendary Killah's fix version it does not work,it sometimes makes me not being able to move,or attack anything,bugs out the game sometimes like that,otherwise it does not work.

GabrielGG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabrielGG »

OK so i tried GOG 2.30 version too and it still does not work,keep in mind i am using bw fix and legendary mod,i still cannot move from the first tower sometimes,or i can't move to attack the first melee dummies at all,no infinite mana,it does not work for steam nor GOG.

Plague Dr. Reiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Plague Dr. Reiss »

GabrielGG wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:57 pm
OK so i tried GOG 2.30 version too and it still does not work,keep in mind i am using bw fix and legendary mod,i still cannot move from the first tower sometimes,or i can't move to attack the first melee dummies at all,no infinite mana,it does not work for steam nor GOG.
enter chat and type imalittalteapot hit enter and enjoy

GabrielGG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GabrielGG »

Plague Dr. Reiss wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:21 pm
GabrielGG wrote:
what do you mean?I know the cheat codes,what will that even change?If that's needed to fix the table then let me know lol

Plague Dr. Reiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Plague Dr. Reiss »

GabrielGG wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 9:45 am
Plague Dr. Reiss wrote:
Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:21 pm
GabrielGG wrote:
what do you mean?I know the cheat codes,what will that even change?If that's needed to fix the table then let me know lol
that code does the same function as this cheat table for gold, it drops a few items, sell items make gold, +drlife gives infinite health, no need for a cheat table for this game.