Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Yrishi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by Yrishi »

Is it possible to create a table which can auto complete stage-missions? Or maybe one where you can modify what score you get at the end.
There are modded APK's where you can surrender for +8000 points but they won't let you modify what gave you the score.

Forces
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by Forces »

up this bread to the roof

skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skippersp »

A YouTube video shows you can find, freeze, and set the LP damage dealt to whatever you wish. This value has since moved to a static address, which is lucky because it's now easy for us find and hack.

No need to download a script for this. Just open Cheat Engine > attach to dlpc.exe > Add Address Manually (copy and paste):
duel.dll+8629E4

Set hotkeys; to freeze this value; to set it to zero; and to set it to max (65535).

This is a flawed hack! Here's why:
This hack is exactly just "LP damage dealt", so taking damage to your LP while the value is set (to something high) could get you NUKED. And vice-versa; when you expect you will cause damage to your opponent's LP, set the value to max and one-hit them.

Here's when you should set this value:
  • Battle damage - when engaging an attack position monster with lower ATK, you inflict the difference to your opponent's LP, (but this hack sets that damage to max).
  • Direct attacks - when attacking your opponent directly with monsters.
  • Piercing damage - when card effects allow your monsters to damage your opponent's LP when they attack a defense position monster.
  • Other - cards like Amazoness Swordswoman and similar can kamekaze into an enemy monster with higher ATK, but your opponent takes damage to their LP instead.
Here's when you set the value to zero:
  • Battle damage
  • Direct attacks and...
  • Piercing damage - these 3 rules apply to you as well.
  • Enemies in defense position - when unaided by card effects and piercing damage, you can get nuked if this value is set. If you need to attack, set the value to zero first - or pierce them at max.
  • Card effects during battle - beware of spell/trap/monster effects that can raise the enemy's stats or lower yours, or reflect, while on the attack.
What this hack doesn't affect:
  • Card effects - from spells/traps/monsters in the lines of "blah blah ... inflict X damage to your opponent's life points ... blah". These cards will work normally.
This hack also has a side-effect: The value/address is tied to other game logic which can affect the AI's decision-making. For example; the AI won't attack you while you're wide open - they just end their turn, figuring out that they'd just bonk for no damage.

Lastly - most importantly - don't take this to pvp. I don't AFAIK if it works in pvp, (never dared, never cheated online in my life). It wouldn't be fair. Using it for grinding - this part of the game - is the only excuse for using this cheat.

That's it. A lot of talking for one little cheat, but I don't have the patience, insight, or talent to dive into the code and make a script that does "deal X damage to the enemy when you do Y action". I'm hoping someone else will be me to it whilst I try.

zkazy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zkazy »

Any chance to change duel assessment ?

skippersp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by skippersp »

zkazy wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:17 pm
Any chance to change duel assessment ?
There may be some luck on that part... duel.dll has symbols called:
DLL_DuelGetDuelResult
DLL_DuelDlgSetResult
DLL_DuelResultGetData
DLL_DuelResultGetMemo

My only apprehension is - because duel assessments affect your rewards like gold, keys, and cards, I won't be surprised if cheating the results have no effect since those things are server-side. I'll look into it.

I made a script to set the AI opponent's LP to zero, and mine to 10,000. After both characters say "duel", you draw your cards and win instantly. Use this script on AI only.

*** Moved to a new thread in the Tables subforum.

daoum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daoum »

is this still working ?

daoum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by daoum »

skippersp wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:42 am
A YouTube video shows you can find, freeze, and set the LP damage dealt to whatever you wish. This value has since moved to a static address, which is lucky because it's now easy for us find and hack.

No need to download a script for this. Just open Cheat Engine > attach to dlpc.exe > Add Address Manually (copy and paste):
duel.dll+8629E4

Set hotkeys; to freeze this value; to set it to zero; and to set it to max (65535).

This is a flawed hack! Here's why:
This hack is exactly just "LP damage dealt", so taking damage to your LP while the value is set (to something high) could get you NUKED. And vice-versa; when you expect you will cause damage to your opponent's LP, set the value to max and one-hit them.

Here's when you should set this value:
  • Battle damage - when engaging an attack position monster with lower ATK, you inflict the difference to your opponent's LP, (but this hack sets that damage to max).
  • Direct attacks - when attacking your opponent directly with monsters.
  • Piercing damage - when card effects allow your monsters to damage your opponent's LP when they attack a defense position monster.
  • Other - cards like Amazoness Swordswoman and similar can kamekaze into an enemy monster with higher ATK, but your opponent takes damage to their LP instead.
Here's when you set the value to zero:
  • Battle damage
  • Direct attacks and...
  • Piercing damage - these 3 rules apply to you as well.
  • Enemies in defense position - when unaided by card effects and piercing damage, you can get nuked if this value is set. If you need to attack, set the value to zero first - or pierce them at max.
  • Card effects during battle - beware of spell/trap/monster effects that can raise the enemy's stats or lower yours, or reflect, while on the attack.
What this hack doesn't affect:
  • Card effects - from spells/traps/monsters in the lines of "blah blah ... inflict X damage to your opponent's life points ... blah". These cards will work normally.
This hack also has a side-effect: The value/address is tied to other game logic which can affect the AI's decision-making. For example; the AI won't attack you while you're wide open - they just end their turn, figuring out that they'd just bonk for no damage.

Lastly - most importantly - don't take this to pvp. I don't AFAIK if it works in pvp, (never dared, never cheated online in my life). It wouldn't be fair. Using it for grinding - this part of the game - is the only excuse for using this cheat.

That's it. A lot of talking for one little cheat, but I don't have the patience, insight, or talent to dive into the code and make a script that does "deal X damage to the enemy when you do Y action". I'm hoping someone else will be me to it whilst I try.

is this still working ?