gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Amayui Castle Meister

Post by gradius12 »

so finally i have all materials now except the last 3 from the defencebuildings
___
here is what i have changed/added now

1. material list sorted and grouped with the first letter ( i removed the blue lead since you can only get it in the event and nowwhere else)
i made a extra tab for the eushully cards
2 .added 3 new charstats and exp pointer and the cost are now included in an extra tab
3. equipment tabs are now sorted in types and via default ^
whats still missing are the meister stuff and some accessories 4 chars ( i probably need to make a 3rd run because 1char needs the bad route already done)
4.i added all 4* 5* and removed except the 3 * giant because that is the highest giant thats needed and available

so have fun playing

edit im spent i dont wanna see anymore numbers :twisted: :evil:
also could a mod move this to the tables section
Attachments
amayui castle meister.CT
(712.29 KiB) Downloaded 421 times

Mizuhashi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Mizuhashi »

gradius12 wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 2:00 pm
___

1. material list sorted and grouped with the first letter ( i removed the blue lead since you can only get it in the event and nowwhere else)
2 .added 3 new charstats and exp pointer and the cost are now included in an extra tab
whats still missing are the meister stuff and some accessories 4 chars ( i probably need to make a 3rd run because 1char needs the bad route already done)
4.i added all 4* 5* and removed except the 3 * giant because that is the highest giant thats needed and available

so have fun playing

Gonna try this one~
Thank you for your hardwork ^^

Hoskit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hoskit »

The one cheat I want for this game is to remove the stat caps for all characters regardless of their current level. I'm not sure how easy or hard this is but if someone could add it to that table, I would be extremely thankful.

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Hoskit wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 4:18 pm
The one cheat I want for this game is to remove the stat caps for all characters regardless of their current level. I'm not sure how easy or hard this is but if someone could add it to that table, I would be extremely thankful.
you can change the stats in the stats tab and the cap is removed if you level up to lvl 60 / 70 for fia is rank 13 the unlocker you can check it here
[Link]

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

gradius12 wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 2:00 pm
___

so have fun playing

Thank you for your hard work!
With this update from you, it seems that any further updates are no longer necessary (except to add the last few items you mentioned, which shouldn't be too urgent anymore) so I will probably stop working on this and fully enjoy my own playthrough. :D

With that said, see you in some other future Eushully game people!

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

Yeah i just noticed that I made some mistakes in the defense tab( too many numbers to notice it on the first view)but I will later when I got the final char update it and release a final version of it I will also look if it's possible to find the stat cap but no promise and for the exp multiplier it would take too much time since I don't know how much a monster normally gives even with the hard worker skill( I even tried to find the capture limit with no success)

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

gradius12 wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 3:22 am
Yeah i just noticed that I made some mistakes in the defense tab( too many numbers to notice it on the first view)but I will later when I got the final char update it and release a final version of it I will also look if it's possible to find the stat cap but no promise and for the exp multiplier it would take too much time since I don't know how much a monster normally gives even with the hard worker skill( I even tried to find the capture limit with no success)
Yes, actually upon giving your table a test run I did indeed notice a number of duplicates/mistakes/errors and within a few minutes I decided "Screw it let's see if I can clean stuff up and make this more presentable if possible."

With that decided, I've worked on merging your table's unique new entries with my own for the past... 6-ish hours I think (while also doing my job lol), making the formatting uniform again (no spaces between item names+Capitalization per word, confirming monster lists and elements, and other stuff), trying hard (and failing) to re-Sort the items back to Usable InGame (as that's the format I've always used) and retaining the two Materials Menus for the sake of freedom of choice.

If I actually managed to correctly keep track of all the edits/additions, I think I've found around 405 new entries you've added in this database, and I've done cleanup on probably all of them (Not sure if I missed an item or two, hopefully not, but my eyes are spinning at this point).

So with that said, enjoy the merged table attached to this post people! You can all decide whether to take this one now or wait for gradius to polish his own table even more. Granted, he'll most likely just do a few corrections on his own table and release it in a day or few, so up to you.

Hopefully that's gonna be the last update from me (lol probably not since given that gradius is farther ahead in the game than me and has sorted stuff differently, I would likely make corrections on my own table in the next few weeks).
Attachments
Amayui-2021-05-25-Merged-with-Gradius12.CT
Most likely covers up to New Game+ Endgame, with potential corrections.
(946.01 KiB) Downloaded 294 times

Hoskit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Hoskit »

gradius12 wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 7:58 pm
Hoskit wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 4:18 pm
you can change the stats in the stats tab and the cap is removed if you level up to lvl 60 / 70 for fia is rank 13 the unlocker you can check it here
[Link]
Hey, yeah the key point of my request was the "regardless of their current level" part. I don't want to cheat my characters up to a high level, i just want to play through the game normally without having to deal with stat caps. My MC has already capped some stats at level 11 and doesn't get his next cap increase until level 15 for example, just want to remove the caps altogether. Do you think that's doable?

Kentaro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kentaro »

Hello, I've been playing Amayui for my 2nd time for 1st play (I delete it on 201X because my laptop can't handle on that time)

Can I ask if may I learn to add consumables/materials/accessories/monsters & etc. step by step?

I want to do it by myself but I don't fully grasp how to do it . . . I know this is a lot of pain but I want to learn it

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

wanted to give an quick update how my table is going sofar i have finally found the limiter (greybar) im only 7 items left for a full info tab which means a full database from over 686 items (keyitems excluded) i have now yuela included the other three may take some time
i also found the lvl from the chars so stay tuned i almost got it
Kentaro wrote:
Tue May 25, 2021 3:48 pm
Hello, I've been playing Amayui for my 2nd time for 1st play (I delete it on 201X because my laptop can't handle on that time)

Can I ask if may I learn to add consumables/materials/accessories/monsters & etc. step by step?

I want to do it by myself but I don't fully grasp how to do it . . . I know this is a lot of pain but I want to learn it
what do you mean how to include them so that they are usable or do you mean to add them in the table

Ingame
for the Items to make them usable - edit the number in table go to the shop sell one done
monsters -edit the number go to the capture list done

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

so finally after hours and hours im finally done heck meister stuff to get was an pain in the ... but well im done inventory is now complete
im totalaly exhausted therefore i will post my last final update from this table without fia ibram(aka dark fia)

ps :if you find any grammar mistakes then you probably can fix them self im mentally exhausted for that now
so have fun im out
amayui castle meister (final).CT
final version without dark fia
(902.86 KiB) Downloaded 284 times

FhateForever
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FhateForever »

Hello! Just a heads up to everyone browsing and downloading in this thread!

A new update on the Interface has been released by the same person who released the full translation patch for Amayui, and upon applying said update, I've immediately noticed that a reasonable number of item names have been shortened/edited/outright changed. This will most likely generate confusion for you guys who are using even the latest table sent by gradius.

While I am already starting work on updating my own table with the new names, I don't have much free time recently and as such, it might be faster to just edit the changes into your own tables yourselves. I will eventually release an update though; I just have no idea when it will be ready.

See you around!

gradius12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gradius12 »

hi guys i made an update with the new patch von Depravity

updated all items with the new names
and here you go
Amayui castle meister (final2) .CT
(810.46 KiB) Downloaded 781 times

endreu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by endreu »

gradius you're a champ!

erlol
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by erlol »

Thank you gradius12!
I want to know how do you guys set the pointer offset?