Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
FitKitty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Injustice 2

Post by FitKitty »

Gopo wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:11 pm
It's very easy to accomplish if you put your brain to work. You only need the currently available cheats and autohotkey. I only did it once because I can't be bothered to sort out gear too often, but I got about 800 diamond boxes in 5 hours. Be warned though, it will take you a lot of time to sort out your gear since you need to compare gear and sell every 50-100 boxes or so, otherwise they go in your overflow pile and you lose the gear.
Could you please help me with some kind of a short guide how to hack this game with cheat engine, especially the diamond boxes? I'm new to cheats and I'm sure it will be helpful to lots of users. Please :roll:

dokoham
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dokoham »

cpu vs cpu cheat please

gigantor21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gigantor21 »

FitKitty wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:20 am
Gopo wrote:
It's very easy to accomplish if you put your brain to work. You only need the currently available cheats and autohotkey. I only did it once because I can't be bothered to sort out gear too often, but I got about 800 diamond boxes in 5 hours. Be warned though, it will take you a lot of time to sort out your gear since you need to compare gear and sell every 50-100 boxes or so, otherwise they go in your overflow pile and you lose the gear.
Could you please help me with some kind of a short guide how to hack this game with cheat engine, especially the diamond boxes? I'm new to cheats and I'm sure it will be helpful to lots of users. Please :roll:
I would really appreciate this as well.

deznuts2000
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by deznuts2000 »

I second that thank you.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Gopo wrote:
It's very easy to accomplish if you put your brain to work. You only need the currently available cheats and autohotkey.
Well, you might need to share a guide for the process involved, because my / our "brains" seem to be dead (as far as this game-cum-gambling-machine is concerned). Personally, I've hardly touched it in weeks, and I doubt I will until it's cracked / hack proper -- given the copious grinding required.

As for the boxes / gear, I'm only interest in the actual character special attacks (and only for a handful of characters, at that); which, in and of itself renders the game pointless -- seeing as those locked specials cannot be used in offline versus play (*for both players / player-2) - the crux of any fighting game - and therefore unlocking them is all but moot.
I got about 800 diamond boxes in 5 hours.
So, this implies you're using some in-game cheat (OHKO or 0HP for CPU etc.), in order to speed up the grinding process... right? That would require having an AutoHotkey script to enter and re-enter Multiverse games, matches and even the mode itself... correct? If so, that would mean that only certain MV "planets" could be availed -- given some (i.e., "Legendary" -- were most of the Diamond boxes are) have absurdly high grind walls, locking them out from access for non pathologically-minded players... amirite?

All seems extremely long-winded and too much time to invest into a ho-hum game... esp. with how long the boxes take to even OPEN, let alone sort! I might just see if some, one day, uploads an "unlocker" or "100%" save, or wait until the game is genuinely hacked... Because without the said ability to for both players to use progressed chars. in local versus play, it's all rather pointless. 💩

dokoham
Cheater
Cheater

Post by dokoham »

darkmike wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:39 pm
Can we please get cheat engine table for this game? It was just released on steam

[Link]

Cheats:

Unlimited Health
Unlimited Super Meter
Weak Player
Freeze Match Time Clock
Easy Decode Mother Box Purchase
Easy Regenerate Gear Purchase
Easy Transform Gear Purchase

Thanks!
can you add cpu vs cpu cheat please?

milsondc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by milsondc »

for those who want to prevent the game from crashing, just open the cheat engine in another user account and switch between them for tests.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Denuvo 4.8 CRACKED!

Post by TroliusMaximus »

[Link]
If you're into playing AAA gaming titles, you've likely heard of Denuvo and their anti-tamper technology. It hasn't had a very strong track record given that previous generations have consistently been cracked. The newest release of the software, Denuvo 4.8, has now also been cracked.

A group of software hackers calling themselves "CPY" was able to crack Sonic Forces. Many games such as Assassin's Creed: Origins, Football Manager 2018 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 use Denuvo 4.8 but Sonic Forces is the first such title to be cracked. Prior to this, Denuvo version 4.8 was able to protect games from piracy for nearly three months. While this doesn't sound like much, in the world of software cracking, it is a rather big achievement.
Bodes well for us Injustice 2 suckers. Perhaps soon we can start hacking (and modding!) this turdware and gain accessing to some of the locked content we've already paid for! :roll:

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

Here's a trainer that grants coins and XP -- [Link] (*links under video)

NB: Do not 'overload' yourself with coin, or it may get bugged on a negative value that may not be revertable.

vipul700
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Injustice 2

Post by vipul700 »

injustice 2 values can be scan with cheat engine

can anybody find the values for editing diamond boxes

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Injustice 2

Post by CeLioCiBR »

Hey guys, so, the DRM of Injustice 2 has breached now..

can anyone make a table for it ?

Oh.. Injustice 2 really don't like Cheat Engine..

Damm... :/
Last edited by CeLioCiBR on Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

bigman3912
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Injustice 2

Post by bigman3912 »

when i tried to edit my coins from 20000 to 99999 it gives me an error and then my coins are dissappeared....

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Injustice 2

Post by TroliusMaximus »

[QUOTE="CeLioCiBR, post: 50917, member: 3634"]Hey guys, so, the DRM of Injustice 2 has breached now..

can anyone make a table for it ?

Oh.. Injustice 2 really don't like Cheat Engine..

Damm... :/[/QUOTE]

Yes -- the game has been cr*cked (for most users, not all). [url=https://cs.rin.ru/forum/download/file.php?id=48058]Here is the trainer released to far:[/url]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/EMvPmuw.png[/IMG]

What I would like (in order of importance) would be:

• Allow [B][U]PLAYER-2[/U] TO USE LOAD-OUT CONTENT[/B]

• Turn [B][U]OFF[/U] COMBO DAMAGE SCALING [/B][I](*[URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition.3396/']already been done with Injustice(1)[/URL] -- so, it is possible)[/I]

• Max Super Meter [B]for [U]PLAYER-1[/U][/B]

• Max Super Meter [B]for [U]PLAYER-2[/U]

• Turn [U]OFF / DISALLOW[/U][/B] Clash System

I would literally pay $50 for a trainer with said functionality... As I don't play the game much any more, largely because player-2 cannot use the locked content in offline versus play.
Last edited by TroliusMaximus on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Injustice 2

Post by CeLioCiBR »

[QUOTE="TroliusMaximus, post: 50999, member: 6097"]Yes -- the game has been cr*cked (for most users, not all). [URL='https://cs.rin.ru/forum/download/file.php?id=48058']Here is the trainer released to far:[/URL]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/EMvPmuw.png[/IMG]

What I would like (in order of importance) would be:

• Allow [B][U]PLAYER-2[/U] TO USE LOAD-OUT CONTENT[/B]

• Turn [B][U]OFF[/U] COMBO DAMAGE SCALING [/B][I](*[URL='https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition.3396/']already been done with Injustice(1)[/URL] -- so, it is possible)[/I]

• Max Super Meter [B]for [U]PLAYER-1[/U][/B]

• Max Super Meter [B]for [U]PLAYER-2[/U]

• Turn [U]OFF / DISALLOW[/U][/B] Clash System

I would literally pay $50 for a trainer with said functionality... As I don't play the game much any more, largely because player-2 cannot use the locked content in offline versus play.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thank you very much, i didn't know fearlessrevolution did a trainer for Injustice 2..

i mean, the game have a anti cheat system.. anyway xD

gamecopyworld don't have this trainer yet, strange..

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Injustice 2

Post by TroliusMaximus »

^ We need CHEAT ENGINE SCRIPTS -- many more things to be hacked in the game than just its annoying grind systems and health / super meters. Really want to be able to use the [B][U]load-out content for player-2[/U][/B]... [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]?[/COLOR]