Choice of Rebels: Uprising

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ragingorator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Choice of Rebels: Uprising

Post by ragingorator »

I admit I'm a little flummoxed by this game. All my attempts at scanning it have failed. I'm open to other suggestions such as save game editing or such.

Any help would be appreciated.

Blayde
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Choice of Rebels: Uprising

Post by Blayde »

ragingorator wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:59 am
I admit I'm a little flummoxed by this game. All my attempts at scanning it have failed. I'm open to other suggestions such as save game editing or such.

Any help would be appreciated.
:shock:
(Whiskey Tango Foxtrot)
A novel?

abishaij1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abishaij1 »

anyone got help for cheat engine with choice of games? i've had no luck as well

LillyanaKabal
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LillyanaKabal »

I don't think these games are native to PC, rather mobile ports. Which makes them incredibly difficult, if not completely impossible, to work with on Cheatengine.

termun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by termun »

Hey, I have a solution to your problem here. It's really simple, you just need to find the savegame location and edit the save file like a normal text.
It's either in your Steam folder (*\Steam\userdata\*\748890\remote) or in "C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\*\remote" folder, go into the Roaming folder and search for the Steam App ID"748890". The save file looks like "storePSrebelsPSstate". You can use this method to cheat any game based on this engine. To learn the Steam App ID just go the store page of the game (e.g. [Link]).
Have fun! I also can recommend you to try The Choice of Robots and The Great Tournament 1/2 (these are some of the best games of this kind), if you haven't already.

Vikeen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Vikeen »

termun wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:54 am
Hey, I have a solution to your problem here. It's really simple, you just need to find the savegame location and edit the save file like a normal text.
It's either in your Steam folder (*\Steam\userdata\*\748890\remote) or in "C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\*\remote" folder, go into the Roaming folder and search for the Steam App ID"748890". The save file looks like "storePSrebelsPSstate". You can use this method to cheat any game based on this engine. To learn the Steam App ID just go the store page of the game (e.g.
Have fun! I also can recommend you to try The Choice of Robots and The Great Tournament 1/2 (these are some of the best games of this kind), if you haven't already.
I actually am looking for the way to cheat on the great tournament in the first place
but I can't
(I also am using a pirated version of The Great Tournament)
what should I do

termun
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by termun »

Vikeen wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 3:36 am
termun wrote:
Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:54 am
It's either in your Steam folder (*\Steam\userdata\*\748890\remote) or in "C:\Users\*\AppData\Roaming\*\remote" folder, go into the Roaming folder and search for the Steam App ID"748890". The save file looks like "storePSrebelsPSstate". You can use this method to cheat any game based on this engine. To learn the Steam App ID just go the store page of the game (e.g.
I actually am looking for the way to cheat on the great tournament in the first place
but I can't
(I also am using a pirated version of The Great Tournament)
what should I do
Hey, have you figured it out? What seems to be the problem?