Nioh: Complete Edition

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

Does anybody know if its possible to unlock the difficulty modes? I just unlocked demon and would be nice if I could just skip to wise or Nioh atleast.

DPockets
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DPockets »

100% Drop rate just crashes the game for me

Jgizle
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jgizle »

DPockets wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:08 pm
100% Drop rate just crashes the game for me
Probably doesn't work if there was an update it works for me though, but I'm playing on codex.
Darksen93 wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:22 am
Jgizle wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:43 pm
Man can you guys tell me how you hacked luck and item rarity?
When searching for luck pointers I ended up finding 4 pointers that changed luck but they all compared data with each other and as such the results never showed in game (always changed back to actual stat value) I don't even know how to start with rarity.
The script doesn't really alter the luck stat, when you kill a mob an address access one of those values and moves it somewhere I altered the register that does it so it always has a really high value
I wouldn't have thought of doing it that way, good to know.

ballgame570
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ballgame570 »

The rarity script doesn't seem to affect ethereal drop rates, anyone know if this is because the game handles ethereal drop rate separately?

EDIT: I take it back, it DOES affect it. It just doesn't guarantee it as effectively as it would for Divine drops. But I definitely observed a higher rate than before.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

ballgame570 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 am
The rarity script doesn't seem to affect ethereal drop rates, anyone know if this is because the game handles ethereal drop rate separately?

EDIT: I take it back, it DOES affect it. It just doesn't guarantee it as effectively as it would for Divine drops. But I definitely observed a higher rate than before.
How far are you into the game, I just beat the game and when I'm in the abyss all that drops are divine items, no ethereals.

ballgame570
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ballgame570 »

fgump wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:06 pm
ballgame570 wrote:

How far are you into the game, I just beat the game and when I'm in the abyss all that drops are divine items, no ethereals.
I was in Way of the Wise at that point. If you've only just beaten the game for the first time, ethereals won't drop, not even in Abyss.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

ballgame570 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:10 pm
fgump wrote:
ballgame570 wrote:

I was in Way of the Wise at that point. If you've only just beaten the game for the first time, ethereals won't drop, not even in Abyss.
Yeah unfortunately I have to beat way of the wise right so I can move onto the next game level to find ethereals?

ballgame570
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ballgame570 »

fgump wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:18 pm
ballgame570 wrote:
fgump wrote:

Yeah unfortunately I have to beat way of the wise right so I can move onto the next game level to find ethereals?
They start dropping IN Way of the Wise, you just need to unlock it by beating the Queen's Eye of Way of the Strong. But the drop rates are pretty horrible at that point of the game, it gets much better in Way of the Nioh, and the equivalent Abyss floors.

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

ballgame570 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:54 pm
fgump wrote:
ballgame570 wrote:

They start dropping IN Way of the Wise, you just need to unlock it by beating the Queen's Eye of Way of the Strong. But the drop rates are pretty horrible at that point of the game, it gets much better in Way of the Nioh, and the equivalent Abyss floors.
Wait so how do I unlock way of the wise? Is the queens eye a quest in way of the strong? I have way of the strong at the moment. I'm bascially trying to get to the last new game level without playing every main mission again if that's possible.

ballgame570
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ballgame570 »

fgump wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:01 am
ballgame570 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:54 pm
fgump wrote:

Wait so how do I unlock way of the wise? Is the queens eye a quest in way of the strong? I have way of the strong at the moment. I'm bascially trying to get to the last new game level without playing every main mission again if that's possible.
Sorry. I mean Queen's Eyes of Way of the Demon.

Queens eye is the quest you unlock after the second last main mission (The Demon King Revealed in Omi Region). The one you return to London, you should have done it already if you're in Way of the Strong, just need to do it again to advance each difficulty level.

You can skip all the DLC quest and just do the base game main quests to move on to next difficulty level. You unlock each region by filling up the Mission Achievement Rate bar.

You only need to do like 30% of all quests to unlock Omi Region and hence The Demon King Revealed. So I personally like to do missions that I can just run to the end boss, or really short side quests.

Tower of London -> Isle of Demons -> Deep in the Shadows -> Finders, Keepers -> The Ocean Roars Again -> The Demon of Mount Hiei -> Greater Demon Hunting -> The Battle of Ohashi Bridge -> Demon Hunting -> Red Demon of Ii -> Memories of Death-LIllies -> The Giant Frog Brawl -> Sekigahara -> The Source of Evil -> Desperate Retreat -> The Demon King Revealed -> The Queen's Eyes.

That should unlock every region, I'm pretty sure you can skip a few of these, they are not the absolute minimum requirement, just my own route I can do fast and simple on the PS4 without cheats.

Bialooki
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bialooki »

Does any1 have working ochoko script its the only thing i want right one and the ones posted before arent working for me im playing on 1.21 the fist codex version

thedudeabides96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by thedudeabides96 »

Script seems to not be working. Can this safely use and edit samurai locks to get more?

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

I'd LOVE a "character skins unlocker" script and something that unlocks the NG+ game difficulties ("Way of the Samurai and Way of the Strong", I think they're called)...

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

TroliusMaximus wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:49 am
I'd LOVE a "character skins unlocker" script and something that unlocks the NG+ game difficulties ("Way of the Samurai and Way of the Strong", I think they're called)...
Check the other Nioh thread in the Tables section.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Can someone please create a ct with i can edit the quantity of my skills?I have 9999 skills and want to edit to 0