Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Nightwing599 »

Thread for Niohs PC port cheat engine tables

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by stealthcl0wn »

I got my hopes up for this. What a waste.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

wth if you ain't gonna post any table or cheat why bother create thread in this section??

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Nightwing599's Douchebaggery neutralized

Razt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Razt »

Health is easy enough to find, you get two values, one being the health value and the other is tied to the health drain effect. Freeze the health value at a high number (can be higher than your max health to prevent being one hit by tough enemies) and leave the other value alone, that way you wont get a glitched health bar. Note that you'll have to locate the actual health address each level, the second address always stays the same.

As for stats, you can do a group search for the 4byte value of your stats, but changing them causes the game to restart, likely caused by an anti-cheat check. Someone with more talent than me would have to figure that out.

Nightwing599
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nightwing599 »

Damn I didn't even know it had all this anti-cheat stuff, I was just in offline mode trying the basic value edits for more amirita like you would in Dark Souls, it does not like you messing with it :/

Hope someone does figure a way around it asap

ballgame570
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ballgame570 »

Nightwing599 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:00 pm
Damn I didn't even know it had all this anti-cheat stuff, I was just in offline mode trying the basic value edits for more amirita like you would in Dark Souls, it does not like you messing with it :/

Amirita is easy to bypass, I'm still looking for a way to change gold and skill points though.

For Amirita, they've only added anti-cheat to detect illegal changes to what you have at the moment, not what you have on your corpse ;)
So if you know how to find what you have now, you know how to find what you have on your corpse.

CuteLittleGirl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CuteLittleGirl »

So just scan for 0 then when you die changed value to what you had when you were alive?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

ballgame570 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:52 pm
Nightwing599 wrote:

Amirita is easy to bypass, I'm still looking for a way to change gold and skill points though.

For Amirita, they've only added anti-cheat to detect illegal changes to what you have at the moment, not what you have on your corpse ;)
So if you know how to find what you have now, you know how to find what you have on your corpse.
There are items that give you skill points, and of course you can also sell every item, as long as someone comes up with a decent way to edit item amounts directly getting skillpoints/gold will be easy. Your storehouse can have everything up to 9999 so almost any item will be enough for gold.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

ballgame570 wrote:
Nightwing599 wrote:

I found a way to do gold, however after you edit it the game flags your save as corrupt and you can't load it afterwards so that's not going to work. It doesn't look like the workarounds are going to be enough unfortunately. Someone's going to have to do a bypass script like for Type 0.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I know there is alot of dedication towards making cheats for dark souls like games like this. They are bound to be on it. As long no one is using the cheats for online multiplayer, your good on my book.

ballgame570
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ballgame570 »

CuteLittleGirl wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:04 pm
So just scan for 0 then when you die changed value to what you had when you were alive?
Pretty much. I'd recommend copy down the address for what you current have on you first, then it wouldn't take more than 1 death to figure out which of the static address is for the corpse. Then change the value before you pick it up, and you'll have infinite amirita. You might have to do this a few times to hit max level, I think the game just refuses to allow values too high for some reason. I'd imagine once people hit Way of Nioh, cheating amirita this will be pretty inefficient, since I can't seem to change corpse value higher than 4 billion or so, and that's barely enough to level a dozen or less times by level 380 ish.

ballgame570
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ballgame570 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:24 pm
ballgame570 wrote:
Nightwing599 wrote:

There are items that give you skill points, and of course you can also sell every item, as long as someone comes up with a decent way to edit item amounts directly getting skillpoints/gold will be easy. Your storehouse can have everything up to 9999 so almost any item will be enough for gold.

I did pretty much that, I haven't gotten the time to reach higher count of hair locks to try duplicating those just yet, but I'm maxed out on crafting mats, and just sell those for gold.

Tips for those who have yet to try this -

Since all the inventory slots are static, I recommend copying down all the slots for the crafting mats, freeze it at 9999, then sell all the purple tier mats at once. Then go to buyback and buy 1 of each you've sold. You'll have 9999 again, rinse and repeat.

Kalamity222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalamity222 »

I just want one hit kills or infinite hp ...
This game like dark souls is frustrating as fuck.
Wanted to break my monitor.
I suck so much i cant even get out of the first mission area. So please , for the sake of my monitor hurry up XD.
I'l hold off from playing it till then.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Okay so I'm not going to post this in the table section just yet just in case this trick doesn't work for other people lol. But the anti cheat doesn't kick in until you actually load the game, however the game loads your autosave at the title screen. This gives a brief opportunity to freely edit your values without the anti cheat kicking in, see below screenshot.
Spoiler
The addresses appear to be static, at least on my end. If they're not for others, I can do some pointers. Otherwise, and hopefully, here's a bare bones table!

Also: Backup your saves!!!! This game will flag your save if it thinks you're up to no good, play it safe.
Attachments
Nioh Test.CT
Just for testing!
(10.42 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
Last edited by zachillios on Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.