Cheats Requesting:
-Infinite HP
-Infinite SP
-Experience Multipier of our choice
-Infinite Money
-Stats Editor for all characters
-Weapon Skill Experience multiplier of our choice

(will request more later)
Last edited by Darkedone02 on Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:02 am, edited 3 times in total.

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] .hack//G.U. Last Recode

Post by subeng »

l just bought this , still installing the gigantic 34gb data.

l would like to request infinite items also because in PS2 version there are rare items that can increase your stats permanently , they are also works great as gifts item to get your teammate affections up. xD

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Keep in mind there's a cheat mode, it pops you up to max level, gives you good equips (not the best mind you), maxes out everyone's affection, gives you max money, max chim, etc.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:46 pm
Keep in mind there's a cheat mode, it pops you up to max level, gives you good equips (not the best mind you), maxes out everyone's affection, gives you max money, max chim, etc.
Yes but the cheat mode is limited and uncontrollable, I rather make my own "cheat mode" where I can still play the game normally but with experience multiplier running in the background, infinite hp and sp, max money, and other things, while I can do the rest of the content normally, like those chim things as well and working with affection system normally (unless it's a pain in the ass to level up, I might as well max it out myself using cheat engine).

All I see on the cheat mode is a like a trainer with all the option activated when I don't want those other cheats activated.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

items are tricky to scan for...i had to go to my scan setting and check everything to scan for including custom ones..theya re two byte but if you search just two byte or one byte they wont appear...easy trade though is 4 byte it affects both sides..just keep increasing amount of stuff you want to trade by one and search next and tehn you can make whatever...i did that to get the stat items.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:56 pm
zachillios wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:46 pm
Yes but the cheat mode is limited and uncontrollable, I rather make my own "cheat mode" where I can still play the game normally but with experience multiplier running in the background, infinite hp and sp, max money, and other things, while I can do the rest of the content normally, like those chim things as well and working with affection system normally (unless it's a pain in the ass to level up, I might as well max it out myself using cheat engine).

All I see on the cheat mode is a like a trainer with all the option activated when I don't want those other cheats activated.
Yeah I know, you may be stuck with that for a while though. I did a few pointers for some of the stuff you listed only to find that pointers don't work between volumes. So separate tables are going to have to be made for every game, or at the very least the first three. So good luck to whomever makes the table, you will deserve huge kudos lol.

subeng
Cheater
Cheater

Post by subeng »

ya it's just a bundle of games. vol.1 doesn't have some of vol.2 items/weapons and so on.

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

Seems like the "Current EXP" Value may be a little tricky to pin down. It's not a standard value (IE: you can't search for "300" / 1000.) It's also not a difference either, (IE: 1000 - 300 = 700, and thus search for 700, which decreases as you get more EXP out of 1000.) It's also not a percent either. I also tried searching for the EXP after battle (IE: 333 on some level 3 enemies) and it didn't seem to show up. (Is EXP distributed?)

Money is easily edited, it's a 4-Byte address.

Another thing I'd like to suggest for the table is infinite/max health during AIDA Battles. I've never been particularly fond of them (and the health bar is based on story progression, not stats, unless they changed that.)

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

apparently our notorious adversary whom-must-not-be-named has a trainer already up and running... luckly it's very basic from the look of it, but it still is a start.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

iyeru wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:05 pm
Seems like the "Current EXP" Value may be a little tricky to pin down. It's not a standard value (IE: you can't search for "300" / 1000.) It's also not a difference either, (IE: 1000 - 300 = 700, and thus search for 700, which decreases as you get more EXP out of 1000.) It's also not a percent either. I also tried searching for the EXP after battle (IE: 333 on some level 3 enemies) and it didn't seem to show up. (Is EXP distributed?)

Money is easily edited, it's a 4-Byte address.

Another thing I'd like to suggest for the table is infinite/max health during AIDA Battles. I've never been particularly fond of them (and the health bar is based on story progression, not stats, unless they changed that.)
EXP is actually really easy to find, it's 2byte and easily editable. Just search for the value.

kazumazero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kazumazero »

The item value is exactly as shown on the game. First you need to search 4 byte unknown value. Then sell 1 item, search decrease value 65536 = 1 item sell. seem like 65536 is value of all item.

Blayde
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blayde »

kazumazero wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:07 pm
seem like 65536 is value of all item.
It's a flag.
Try to change it to 65534 or 65535 (not sure).

kazumazero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kazumazero »

Blayde wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:39 pm
kazumazero wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:07 pm
seem like 65536 is value of all item.
It's a flag.
Try to change it to 65534 or 65535 (not sure).
oh for me its 65536,
btw i remember this when playing in the ps2 using gameshark and codebreaker. The item cheat in this game has the specific id at the specific no of slot.

iyeru
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iyeru »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:47 pm
EXP is actually really easy to find, it's 2byte and easily editable. Just search for the value.
Oh, you're right, but, I had over 700 entries for the value searched, found it eventually:

Seems like all the addresses for the stats/money/etc. are pretty close together (as is a console game's want.) Freezing it at 999 may produce some quick level up-styled leveling. (IE: I was level 10 in this screenshot. Two battles later in that "Beginner" dungeon gaspard/etc. invited me to, solo, I'm 14 now.) It can skip over levels for some reason, possibly an overflow of EXP, cheat engine re-freezing too fast for the game to handle or something.
kazumazero wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:35 am
oh for me its 65536,
btw i remember this when playing in the ps2 using gameshark and codebreaker. The item cheat in this game has the specific id at the specific no of slot.
I don't think you can take the PS2 version's address structure and compare it to this game, since the PS2's processors were dual-64-bit, or 32/64 dual, I forgot honestly.

KoujoLeon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KoujoLeon »

think anyone can do exp to learn skills or learn skills instantly