Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by KS212 »

Here's a link that contains all of the unlock requirements for the EX skills

[Link]#

What are the missing ones we don't have on the current table?

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:41 pm

[Link]#

• Fanged Guardian Skill Level 140B1604E (sao_hr.exe+B1604E)
  • No. of Resurrections (Unlock) 140B16054 (sao_hr.exe+B16054)
  • No. of 3+ Multiplier (Skill) 140B172A4 (sao_hr.exe+B172A4)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Warmonger Skill Level 140B1605A (sao_hr.exe+B1605A)

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

Do you get red name if you modify equipment to just a perfect stats? Also, can you see your own red name or need another player to see it?

ReeevY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ReeevY »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:42 pm
Do you get red name if you modify equipment to just a perfect stats? Also, can you see your own red name or need another player to see it?
You will get red name if you modify any of its stats, out of the norm.
So basically modifying item quantity or changing for example one handed sword to tier 3 legendary if you dont touch the status of the weapon or have the max stats for the weapon right, it will not give you red name.
Weapon type and tiers of the weapon the game seems to not care about it.
Red name you can see once you are on the field your name above the HP bar will be red, or when you use praise (GOOD JOB) your name will be red.
Last edited by ReeevY on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ReeevY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ReeevY »

And in any case if you get red name, just delete the moded equip, restart the game, and you are good to go with blue name again.

silvervanlight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by silvervanlight »

Is there a way to modifying the friendship rank with cheat engine ? Up this ranks are a really pain in the ass ...

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

ReeevY wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:25 pm
And in any case if you get red name, just delete the moded equip, restart the game, and you are good to go with blue name again.
thanks, good to know. That means we can experiment. Thought, with 2 Sacred Reign + 9, I can kill those lv100+ HNM under a minute. I don't see the point of equipment modification. They were 3* with little negative HP so by the time it's +9, I get like 5k and 6k HP + from them. A lv 26 walking around with 30K HP :shock:

ReeevY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ReeevY »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:51 pm
ReeevY wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:25 pm
thanks, good to know. That means we can experiment. Thought, with 2 Sacred Reign + 9, I can kill those lv100+ HNM under a minute. I don't see the point of equipment modification. They were 3* with little negative HP so by the time it's +9, I get like 5k and 6k HP + from them. A lv 26 walking around with 30K HP :shock:
Lol, Dude that is op :lol: :lol:
Anyway i agree those lvl 100+ HNM are trash, but there are some bosses in the infinite dungeon that is fucking bullshit, trust me, in the ps4 I needed to use FULL EXDANCING + katana with the ridiculus hifubuki (damn op ability).

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

ReeevY wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:24 pm
Anyway i agree those lvl 100+ HNM are trash, but there are some bosses in the infinite dungeon that is fucking bullshit, trust me, in the ps4 I needed to use FULL EXDANCING + katana with the ridiculus hifubuki (damn op ability).
EX dancing is still allow? I remember the game remove exclusive buff when I switch EX. Anyway, I will just add damage modifier and Inf SP and call it good if I need to cheeze it that bad. I prefer some good ole co-op on those bosses, though. Solo isn't that fun.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:31 pm
KS212 wrote:

[Link]#

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweet, thanks a lot for that!

Just noticed the entry for Blade of the Damned on the table is missing the unlocks, do you have the addresses for those?

EDIT: Warmonger needs the unlock and the 'hit enemies 20,000 times' as well. Can I assume that the address for 'heal HP x times' for Rejuvenating Touch can also be used to unlock it?

Amazing work on finding these! This literally is the worst part of the game to bypass needless grind for :D

ReeevY
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ReeevY »

TheByteSize wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:06 pm
ReeevY wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:24 pm
EX dancing is still allow? I remember the game remove exclusive buff when I switch EX. Anyway, I will just add damage modifier and Inf SP and call it good if I need to cheeze it that bad. I prefer some good ole co-op on those bosses, though. Solo isn't that fun.
Just tested in the pc and ex dancing still allowed, I opened the buff list and there is 90+ buffs working perfectly from different EXs. example: Protective armor and crisis crescendo. Maybe in your case the buff just expired, I mean there are really short buffs in the game. :geek:

masterfry
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by masterfry »

Is there a way to change Premiere's friendship lvl? i messed up somehow and now she won't gain any friendship no matter what i do.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:36 pm
qweasdzxc17 wrote:
KS212 wrote:

[Link]#

Just noticed the entry for Blade of the Damned on the table is missing the unlocks, do you have the addresses for those?

EDIT: Warmonger needs the unlock and the 'hit enemies 20,000 times' as well. Can I assume that the address for 'heal HP x times' for Rejuvenating Touch can also be used to unlock it?

Amazing work on finding these! This literally is the worst part of the game to bypass needless grind for :D
By the time I got to BotD and warmonger, I already surpassed the requirements.
Perhaps if you gathered all the unlock requirements together and checked the differences between each address, you might be able to find the missing ones.

All unlock conditions are separate and have their own address.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:42 am
KS212 wrote:
qweasdzxc17 wrote:

Perhaps if you gathered all the unlock requirements together and checked the differences between each address, you might be able to find the missing ones.

I use your table of multiplier ss mastery and skill level mastery it really great i don't want to max them all it boring that way but i want it a bit faster especially skill level one do you know how to change it?

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

nos4r2 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:00 am
qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:42 am
KS212 wrote:

I use your table of multiplier ss mastery and skill level mastery it really great i don't want to max them all it boring that way but i want it a bit faster especially skill level one do you know how to change it?
Open the script and just sprinkle some more "inc cx"