[Solved]Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Dragonouhai3
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Solved]Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by Dragonouhai3 »

Trying to get the Movie armor, however I'm highly new to this. I used 92240's method with the inventory pointer and found the leather armor piece I bought, however I don't know what values to change. Changing the ID under equipment turns the leather armor piece into a Plain tunic (value 47, value 48 is a leather apron). Anyone able to help with this?

IRONKPANDA
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IRONKPANDA »

Guys please help me. For searching item ID in Inventory start memory view, I understand all procedures except "how to look for the IDs", I have been on this post for >6 hours in total for 2 days and still couldn't figure out how to search out 32 00 01. Do I go "search memory" in Memory view after placing the short sword in warehouse? And do I use arraybyte to search for 32 00 01 and edit it with arraybyte? I found some 32 00 01 but they don't have many sets of 00 behind. Also searching with "text" only finds me list of weapon names and address but not the one in warehouse.

So how exactly to look for the short sword ID I placed in warehouse ?

Isseiakairyu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by Isseiakairyu »

[QUOTE="reinzhart, post: 23874, member: 1207"]that was nice script 92240, i scan through onehandedsword and i found a bunch of short sword other clone sword with same properties.

the id almost always jumping about 50 ish to the next sword.

ie short sword id was 1 the next one either 2/3/4 or 50/51/52 then the next one will be 100/101.

sometimes there is only one sword on 50-ISH id but sometimes it will get more than one 50/51/52.

will do some scanning later if i had the time because the item clone was ridiculous.

sorry for my english and be careful before scaning back up your save.

edited 1: seems the end on weapon item type was ended by paragon kind(id 2000)

and btw anyone know a site with complete list of weapon/armor/item i wanted to explore and map the item id.[/QUOTE]

Here I share if anyone is interested in the ID of Weapons, Armor, Charms, Greaves, Helms, Neck, Rings, Waist, Wrists, Enchanting Materials and Potions but if you notice that some objects do not have the ID in Decimal on the right side is because I have not yet found it in Decimal and I would appreciate it if someone manages to find those missing IDs in Decimal. :) ;)

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

has any1 figured out how to modify AI traits/trait levels? or their weapon skill/EX skill levels?

Divinehero
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Divinehero »

also i've noticed w/ the apparent exception of dlc gear spawning in stuff doesn't have any of the stat bonuses on them like + str or +agl or +atk speed etc etc

kuzunagi13
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kuzunagi13 »

is this thread still alive?

do u guys have name editor??

coz 'proper-skidrow' got this stupid thing.. yes the controller is fixed but you cant even put custom name..
what you can see in name bar is bunch of thing with 'press Y to co' and 'fuck codex' which is pretty stupid and press Y thing doesnt even work..