Bayonetta 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
amaniberserk420
Cheater
Cheater

Bayonetta 2

Post by amaniberserk420 »

Hi would anyone please create cheat table for this game, It would be really nice. Since the game have been running stable.

Option

Infinite HP.
Infinite Magic.
Infinite Halos ( ingame money).
Infinite Timer (Some mission have timer).

shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bayonetta 2

Post by shadowfang82 »

love to see a cheat table made for this too like the one made for Xenoblade Chronicles X was thanks

shadowfang82
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang82 »

now that cemu is were it is can anyone with the know how make a table for this thanks

FireHawkX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FireHawkX »

I'm at chapter 14 now, and decided to give it a shot, somehow i was not able to even search for the halo value...
I searched in all data types as exact value (2bytes, 4 bytes, 8bytes, float, double, even all) none worked...
Unless they encode the value (like the saved value is halos X 2 + 1) or something then when displaying it is automatically decoded...
I will try again with unknown values... but it will make cemu lag like hell :P

Edit : i was not able to figure out how to used cheat engine... im just a noob after all when it comes to memory replacement ;) BUT, i found a working trainer on youtube! It only has like 300 views so i thought i'd share here (hopefully there are no rules against sharing links) - The guy tested it using virus total (and to be safe I did as well)
[Link]

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

FireHawkX wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:05 pm
I'm at chapter 14 now, and decided to give it a shot, somehow i was not able to even search for the halo value...
I searched in all data types as exact value (2bytes, 4 bytes, 8bytes, float, double, even all) none worked...
Unless they encode the value (like the saved value is halos X 2 + 1) or something then when displaying it is automatically decoded...
I will try again with unknown values... but it will make cemu lag like hell :P

Edit : i was not able to figure out how to used cheat engine... im just a noob after all when it comes to memory replacement ;) BUT, i found a working trainer on youtube! It only has like 300 views so i thought i'd share here (hopefully there are no rules against sharing links) - The guy tested it using virus total (and to be safe I did as well)
[Link]
Because everything is stored in big endian. And easiest way to script for CEMU is aob scanning. Normal injection methods wont work well.

shadowfang19
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shadowfang19 »

her an old post about endian [Link] and [Link]