NBA 2K18 Attribute table?

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Ulleck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

NBA 2K18 Attribute table?

Post by Ulleck »

Has anyone been able to find out the attribute addresses? I know there is a CE out that lets you max all your attributes, but it's only the ones that the attribute screen actually effects. There are a bunch of other attributes that you can't upgrade via that screen. So, anyone making one? Anyone have one already?

Ulleck
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: NBA 2K18 Attribute table?

Post by Ulleck »

No one? I mean I realize that since you can't raise those other stats like you could in previous games, it makes finding the addresses to edit them that much more difficult.....but is no one working on this?

user213187
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: NBA 2K18 Attribute table?

Post by user213187 »

seeing people using Trainer v5 (Limnono's Modifier Tool) to play online and for them it works without getting reset after a game tried it myself sometimes works at park but only for the first game and same for pro am then stats getting reset and after maxing them out again with the trainer it does not work. can anybody help me out cause to compete with cheaters you have to become yourself one too. thx