[SOLVED] PES 2018 Master League Table

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
twotonekarma
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:33 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by twotonekarma » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:35 pm

I'm really interested in modifying a player's wage/wage demand or modifying the salary allowance in Master League - plenty of videos but don't seem to work for the new version

ro_fl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:47 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by ro_fl » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:48 pm

Dirac wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:51 pm
I contacted the original table maker for PES2016, haven't heard from him yet but maybe he'll consider upgrading the table to PES2018.

Meanwhile, I do it the hard way, here are the steps if anyone's interested.
First of all, I scan for a String type, and search for a player's name, for example take Messi, it usually finds 4-5 entries, last 2 or ones that have biggest memory address is what we're interested in, there's gonna be 2 of them close together in memory, you right click the first one and click "Browse this memory region". it's gonna open memory browser positioned on the name. Now you scroll up a bit and write down memory address that nearest other name is located in, some player's name, and you click new scan and search FROM that memory address to Messi's name memory address, you change value type to Binary, and input Messi's attack stat, and click search, it's gonna give you 5 or so results, the ones that have 0^6 are what you're interested in, one of them is attack statistic, basically change those one by one and you'll find messi's attack.
Here's the table of them:

Image

So Basically, as you can see, attack here is on memory address 12, for our Messi example, it could've been on memory address 15 or whatever, if you have attack address, you can easily locate the other ones, in this image Dribbling is on address 14, in binary 7->13, so in our Messi's example, if attack was on address 15, then Dribbling would be 15+2, so you would enter 17 for address (full address and 17 at the end of course) and for binary you will enter 7->13 and you will have a value of Dribbling.

Until proper table comes out, this is something you can do.
thanks for the tips, I did manage to find the correct addresses, but when I try to change the values, nothing happens :(

twotonekarma
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:33 pm
Reputation: 4

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by twotonekarma » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:08 pm

Dirac wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:51 pm
I contacted the original table maker for PES2016, haven't heard from him yet but maybe he'll consider upgrading the table to PES2018.

Meanwhile, I do it the hard way, here are the steps if anyone's interested.
First of all, I scan for a String type, and search for a player's name, for example take Messi, it usually finds 4-5 entries, last 2 or ones that have biggest memory address is what we're interested in, there's gonna be 2 of them close together in memory, you right click the first one and click "Browse this memory region". it's gonna open memory browser positioned on the name. Now you scroll up a bit and write down memory address that nearest other name is located in, some player's name, and you click new scan and search FROM that memory address to Messi's name memory address, you change value type to Binary, and input Messi's attack stat, and click search, it's gonna give you 5 or so results, the ones that have 0^6 are what you're interested in, one of them is attack statistic, basically change those one by one and you'll find messi's attack.
Here's the table of them:

Image

So Basically, as you can see, attack here is on memory address 12, for our Messi example, it could've been on memory address 15 or whatever, if you have attack address, you can easily locate the other ones, in this image Dribbling is on address 14, in binary 7->13, so in our Messi's example, if attack was on address 15, then Dribbling would be 15+2, so you would enter 17 for address (full address and 17 at the end of course) and for binary you will enter 7->13 and you will have a value of Dribbling.

Until proper table comes out, this is something you can do.
Thanks for this, though I can't get all the values to work for a ML player (NEILLENDNER for example)

From what I see, there should be a way to find the master pointer and the re-map the value for that, populating all the other addresses (it seems like they're offset). That doesn't appear to work when you take an attribute value, however - you need the "base address" - not exactly sure how to find that address but that would be the key, I think.

xXUnknownAssassinXx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:57 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by xXUnknownAssassinXx » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:22 pm

Dirac wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:51 pm
I contacted the original table maker for PES2016, haven't heard from him yet but maybe he'll consider upgrading the table to PES2018.

Meanwhile, I do it the hard way, here are the steps if anyone's interested.
First of all, I scan for a String type, and search for a player's name, for example take Messi, it usually finds 4-5 entries, last 2 or ones that have biggest memory address is what we're interested in, there's gonna be 2 of them close together in memory, you right click the first one and click "Browse this memory region". it's gonna open memory browser positioned on the name. Now you scroll up a bit and write down memory address that nearest other name is located in, some player's name, and you click new scan and search FROM that memory address to Messi's name memory address, you change value type to Binary, and input Messi's attack stat, and click search, it's gonna give you 5 or so results, the ones that have 0^6 are what you're interested in, one of them is attack statistic, basically change those one by one and you'll find messi's attack.
Here's the table of them:

Image

So Basically, as you can see, attack here is on memory address 12, for our Messi example, it could've been on memory address 15 or whatever, if you have attack address, you can easily locate the other ones, in this image Dribbling is on address 14, in binary 7->13, so in our Messi's example, if attack was on address 15, then Dribbling would be 15+2, so you would enter 17 for address (full address and 17 at the end of course) and for binary you will enter 7->13 and you will have a value of Dribbling.

Until proper table comes out, this is something you can do.
You Should just release this trainer until a proper proper one comes out. So far what you have is the only breakthrough into PES 2018 cheat table...Trust me just release what you have. People is going to thank you for this.

Snake Doctor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:00 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by Snake Doctor » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:50 am

He doesn't have a trainer, mate. That's simply a copy and paste of last year's table to show us the binaries so we can manually track down individual player stats to change them.

There is no table yet. But follow his instructions to the letter and you'll be able to change most player stats manually. The only ones I'm having trouble with are stats that are in the low 60s and 50s, and when I try to change each one individually to see which one corresponds to that particular stat, nothing happens.

Stats in the low 60s and 50s seem to be a no-go right now. But his method definitely works.

alienrex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:20 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by alienrex » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:53 pm

Snake Doctor wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:50 am
He doesn't have a trainer, mate. That's simply a copy and paste of last year's table to show us the binaries so we can manually track down individual player stats to change them.

There is no table yet. But follow his instructions to the letter and you'll be able to change most player stats manually. The only ones I'm having trouble with are stats that are in the low 60s and 50s, and when I try to change each one individually to see which one corresponds to that particular stat, nothing happens.

Stats in the low 60s and 50s seem to be a no-go right now. But his method definitely works.
i did have that problem but after 1 lvl up like from 58 to 59(legit in game) i did find the code.
another thing i have problem is *condition, weak foot, weak foot accuracy. :(

User avatar
iicecube
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:54 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by iicecube » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:57 pm

I still wondering how come when in BAL i searching my player string it always got more than 6-8 names around?

This is the pes 2018 player editor i search from a china website but it crash sometime when i edit too much on the stats so not sure why, maybe someone can try to take it as reference.
Attachments
PES2018 BAL.CT
(38.94 KiB) Downloaded 313 times

caikegamer01
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by caikegamer01 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:08 pm

It´s realy crash :(

Snake Doctor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:00 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by Snake Doctor » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:48 pm

iicecube wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:57 pm
I still wondering how come when in BAL i searching my player string it always got more than 6-8 names around?

This is the pes 2018 player editor i search from a china website but it crash sometime when i edit too much on the stats so not sure why, maybe someone can try to take it as reference.
Can you find a Chinese one for Master League?

When I try using that one in ML, it goes wonky and won't let me do anything. But it's certainly something to work from.

slime
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:16 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by slime » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:30 pm

ok, I'm not skilled by any means, but I managed to get together a basic table. Age, Heigth, Weight and all 1-127 parameters are editable in ML Mode mixing some items of the chinese one and the old 2017 one, hope someone who has better skill may also implement contract details, remaining parameters (weak foot accuracy and the likes), registered/playable position and special skills.
Names of the abilities are in Italian (my copy is in italian, so I didn't want to translate it using possibly distorted english terms) but are in the order as they appear on the game, so you can easily click on the name of each and make it in your own language (or even english) based on the order of the game.
Maybe until the real pros do the "real thing", you can start using this in the wait.
Attachments
PES2018-alpha table.CT
(13.85 KiB) Downloaded 306 times

User avatar
iicecube
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:54 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by iicecube » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:05 pm

Snake Doctor wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:48 pm
iicecube wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:57 pm
I still wondering how come when in BAL i searching my player string it always got more than 6-8 names around?

This is the pes 2018 player editor i search from a china website but it crash sometime when i edit too much on the stats so not sure why, maybe someone can try to take it as reference.
Can you find a Chinese one for Master League?

When I try using that one in ML, it goes wonky and won't let me do anything. But it's certainly something to work from.
I think if someone can change the version to 1.01 then it will work out with the new release, for the address it might be the same.
What you mean by master league?
As in the transfer budget and the salary you mean?

I been using this for my ML money, link provided here
https://nofile.io/f/eeXBTvVhZ2R/PES2018+ML+64bit.rar

There is 4 option, the first 2 option is transfer and salary.
Last edited by iicecube on Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Snake Doctor
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:00 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by Snake Doctor » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:27 pm

No.

When I try using that table to alter a player in Master League, the digits flick from one number to the next. If I try changing a player's attack from 80 to 90, for instance, I can't, because the 80 continually changes from 80 to 85 and back to 80 before I even start. And even when I double click on it to insert my own value, the 90 changes to a 7 and nothing happens to the player.

I don't think it was coded for Master League.

User avatar
iicecube
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:54 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by iicecube » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:31 pm

Snake Doctor wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:27 pm
No.

When I try using that table to alter a player in Master League, the digits flick from one number to the next. If I try changing a player's attack from 80 to 90, for instance, I can't, because the 80 continually changes from 80 to 85 and back to 80 before I even start. And even when I double click on it to insert my own value, the 90 changes to a 7 and nothing happens to the player.

I don't think it was coded for Master League.
It code for players editor, but just the version not updated as i view from the CT file.
Need someone to update the version before everything back to normal but atm those address is the currently actual one but just .exe and the game version crash out.

caikegamer01
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:43 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by caikegamer01 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:40 pm

this money trainer works. Why did not they translate into English, since it is a universal language? what a bummer

User avatar
iicecube
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:54 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by iicecube » Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:54 pm

caikegamer01 wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2017 11:40 pm
this money trainer works. Why did not they translate into English, since it is a universal language? what a bummer
Its because the trainer is made by the chinese and they sent it to me to try as I'm in their private forum.
And the game they playing is in chinese version and not universal version.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]