[SOLVED] PES 2018 Master League Table

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
dunhill1986hj
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [SOLVED] PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by dunhill1986hj »

i do suggest that when you go into a match you close xheat engine off as my game crashed twice wile it was running in the background

caikegamer01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by caikegamer01 »

iicecube wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:02 pm
The table won't be crash as I already fixed up on the old Chinese table I had posted early on.
thanks

xXUnknownAssassinXx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xXUnknownAssassinXx »

I have one question...When I finish editing my CF, LWF, and RWF they don't appear on the field. Like I put them on in game plan, but they don't appear on the field. And when I put them in way before games start they always be replaced with players lower of skill then the ones I just edited. Anyone else having this problem? If so, how do you fix it?

junfajr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by junfajr »

xXUnknownAssassinXx wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:16 pm
I have one question...When I finish editing my CF, LWF, and RWF they don't appear on the field. Like I put them on in game plan, but they don't appear on the field. And when I put them in way before games start they always be replaced with players lower of skill then the ones I just edited. Anyone else having this problem? If so, how do you fix it?
because you edited Physical recovery above 200 or become 255 :D

twotonekarma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twotonekarma »

Hi all,

I spent some time translating, re-ordering (for logic, rather than memory addresses) and colour-coding a combination of some of the tables in this thread. Thanks to all for the work done so far. I've been playing with some of the unknown values (I'm sure some of them are the levels of the Team Role, as well as the nick-names which I believe in the past were two inter-dependent fields) but without success.

Anyway, figured I'd share out here. Hope some of you find it useful.

[Update: Merged with the most recent tables for 1.02 DLC 1 - (PES2018_1.02_ttk.CT)]
Attachments
PES2018_1.02_ttk.CT
(41.67 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
PES2018_ttk.CT
(47.36 KiB) Downloaded 47 times
Last edited by twotonekarma on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

junfajr
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by junfajr »

twotonekarma wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:28 am
Hi all,

I spent some time translating, re-ordering (for logic, rather than memory addresses) and colour-coding a combination of some of the tables in this thread. Thanks to all for the work done so far. I've been playing with some of the unknown values (I'm sure some of them are the levels of the Team Role, as well as the nick-names which I believe in the past were two inter-dependent fields) but without success.

thanks. i need this.

mntp1907
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mntp1907 »

twotonekarma wrote:
Hi all,

Hey, thanks for this table. But I have a problem here. The table doesn't work anymore after the update. Can you please help me out how to make it works with the new PES2018.exe?
Thanks.

LocoEd17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LocoEd17 »

Hey guys, thanks for the CE table. I specifically registered just to say thanks. hahaha. Contract editor is a very good addition... those good for nothing youth player who asked for more than they deserved can now suck it! :p Any way to prolong the contract length like in PES 17?

dunhill1986hj
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dunhill1986hj »

the update broke the cheat engine it doesn't even get read by the game now. kinda hoping someone can fix it thanks

LocoEd17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LocoEd17 »

dunhill1986hj wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:08 pm
the update broke the cheat engine it doesn't even get read by the game now. kinda hoping someone can fix it thanks
:( :( :(

I also tried it and it doesn't read the address anymore. For now only using the salary hack on youtube.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

LocoEd17 wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:40 pm
dunhill1986hj wrote:

I also tried it and it doesn't read the address anymore. For now only using the salary hack on youtube.
Refer to my debug test ct on the dlc 1 and let me know if it work.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5024

man'snothot
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by man'snothot »

iicecube wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:11 pm
LocoEd17 wrote:
dunhill1986hj wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5024
His table worked perfect. I just added a few addresses. Hope it helps!
Attachments
PES2018 1.02.CT
(42.89 KiB) Downloaded 60 times

LocoEd17
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LocoEd17 »

man'snothot wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:13 am
iicecube wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:11 pm
LocoEd17 wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5024
His table worked perfect. I just added a few addresses. Hope it helps!
:D :D :D :D can confirm it works like a charm!!! one thing, what happened with body control? is it the same with strength on the ball? :o

twotonekarma
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twotonekarma »

twotonekarma wrote:
Hi all,

[Update: Merged with the most recent tables for 1.02 DLC 1 - (PES2018_1.02_ttk.CT)]
Just a note to say that I updated the file in this post for those of you who wanted/prefer the order and colour coding:

[Link] [Link]

Sheeno
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sheeno »

Does anybody know how to remove the "Recently-joined players" tag from a player's contract information which prevents you from putting in a transfer offer? I bought a player but for some reason he's disappeared from my squad. I can see him in my listed players as being in my team, so my plan is to change his registered team with the editor and then rebuy him. I can't do that at the moment though because he's a "recently joined player". Any advice? Thanks!