Lobotomy Corporation

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Miregrond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Lobotomy Corporation

Post by Miregrond »

Hello everyone!

I have a favor to request of you. It is a table for Lobotomy Corporation. What is Lobotomy Corp? A fun little monster management game. Imagine SCP foundation mixed with Cabin in the Woods.

I won't fool around. The game is hard; it should say something that the mechanics of the game are designed for you to restart with all the accrued progress after failing. Anyways. I have been playing a lot and recently I decided to try my luck at scanning the game to do some employee boosting.
You can imagine the look on my face when I actually managed to nail down a value and change the health of one of my employees to something around 32k. Then I realized that I haven't upgraded the damned git and I had to restart the game. I tried to do the same scan and CE results came with nothing. Bollocks.

So, is there anyone out there willing to help me out? I know I used 2 byte scanning (Max value for the employee stats was something within the 32k range). That's as far as I can be useful.

I would really appreciate if someone could make a table to edit the employee's status to the max value. (Health, workspeed, etc...)

Thanks for taking the time of reading this.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Lobotomy Corporation

Post by Cake-san »

Don't know if this will work for you :roll:
Attachments
LobotomyCorp.CT
(3.1 KiB) Downloaded 482 times

Miregrond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Miregrond »

Whoa! That was incredibly fast, thank you!

The table works like a charm, I don't know how you did it but it is great. I find quite bizarre that the employees stats change back to "normal" after every day's end; guess I'll just have the option permanently on.

Miregrond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Miregrond »

Greetings once again. The game has been recently updated, I think it was the 2nd or 3rd of November, and although at first I managed to make the previous table work (with a little help) now it has become completely obsolete. Not even the LOB points or the EGO box option can be activated.

Is there anyone out there that is willing to help? I know it is a small game, but it is fun.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

Here's an updated table for v0.2.0.4b , 64-bit
Attachments
LobotomyCorp.CT
v0.2.0.4b 64-bit
(4.68 KiB) Downloaded 257 times

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Any chance of an update to these tables for the current version on steam?

Mojo_Kroco
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mojo_Kroco »

I want to confirm some stuff about this. So, what Cake-san have posted is still working for the newer version but only the employee stats works... also from what I've been experimenting, I found out that if you want to edit LOB Point, PE Box, or Bullet number (I assume you have going far in the game) you need to search them as 4 Byte. The energy meter and employee health and sp are both float but I recommend to use Cake-san's Employee stats script for health because you can only edit employee's hp and sp one by one, and if you retry the hp and sp became changed and unable to be edited again. Also if you want to edit PE Box, make sure you edit them in briefing mode (before you start the day) that way It wont get glitchy or might not work. I haven't find a way to hack an abnormality's hp yet tho...

Now what I need is for someone who can make the same script but for abnormality's EGO gift chance to be 100% because that would be much of a help... thanks

Mojo_Roacho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Lobotomy Corporation

Post by Mojo_Roacho »

Nobody have talked about this but, I have tested it in the latest (1.0.2.2) version and what Cake-san is posting still works but only the stats for the employee. From what I've been testing if you want to edit the LOB Point, PE Box for abnormality, Bullets, Qlipoth Meltdown (the red box that keeps going up if you work on an abnormality), and even Qlipoth Counter (the number on top of an abnormality's containment) you should search the value in 4 Bytes. But beware, for the PE Box because they might not work if you do it while in working (I recommend editting it in the briefing period, before you start.). If you want to edit the Total Energy Collected and Single Employee HP and SP, you should search the value in Float. Editing all employees HP and SP is tiring, so I recommend using Cake-san's stats script. Also if you retry by any chance after you edit any of these, you might wanna redo everything again because the memory seems to scramble every retry. But it stays if you just go to the next day... sorry for a long post, but that's all I know.

All I need now is someone to make a script or cheat to how to make EGO Gift chance became 100% or maybe something less but still more than the one they give...
Last edited by Mojo_Roacho on Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.

STN
Founder
Founder

Lobotomy Corporation

Post by STN »

[QUOTE="Mojo_Roacho, post: 43154, member: 16473"]Nobody have talked about this but, I have tested it in the latest (1.0.2.2) version and what Cake-san is posting still works but only the stats for the employee. From what I've been testing if you want to edit the LOB Point, PE Box for abnormality, Bullets, Qlipoth Meltdown (the red box that keeps going up if you work on an abnormality), and even Qlipoth Counter (the number on top of an abnormality's containment) you should search the value in 4 Bytes. But beware, for the PE Box because they might not work if you do it while in working (I recommend editting it in the briefing period, before you start.). If you want to edit the Total Energy Collected and Single Employee HP and SP, you should search the value in Float. Editing all employees HP and SP is tiring, so I recommend using Cake-san's stats script. Also if you retry by any chance after you edit any of these, you might wanna redo everything again because the memory seems to scramble every retry. But it stays if you just go to the next day... sorry for a long post, but that's all I know.

All I need now is someone to make a script or cheat to how to make EGO Gift chance became 100% or maybe something less but still more than the one they give...[/QUOTE]

Does this work?

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/lobotomy-corporation-monster-management-simulation-2018-04-23.6546/[/URL]

Mojo_Roacho
Noobzor
Noobzor

Lobotomy Corporation

Post by Mojo_Roacho »

[QUOTE="STN, post: 43161, member: 1"]Does this work?

[URL]https://fearlessrevolution.com/threads/lobotomy-corporation-monster-management-simulation-2018-04-23.6546/[/URL][/QUOTE]

It didn't work. Most value in the script turns into ?? and some script just crash Cheat Engine when I try to use it

Also sorry I am bad at scripting... I can see It has a LOT of potential for it. I don't quite understand what to do to edit the employee's EGO gift either, but overall I got a grasp about what the script is doing...[/QUOTE]

Okay, Update... LOB Points Works fine, still figuring out how to do the other stuff

Another Update, HP and SP Work PERFECTLY, Stats is kind of lower than Cake-san's but overall it's working... Although I cannot change the employee easily.... also my request on EGO Gift is still not fullfilled... maybe It can but, the employee editing and choosing it is a little too complicated

Extra Update, Combining the two scripts is also working (Cake-san's and Shinkansen's)
Last edited by Mojo_Roacho on Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So, trying the table on version 1.0.2.13e and it doesn't work.