Lobotomy Corporation

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Miregrond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Lobotomy Corporation

Post by Miregrond » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:35 am

Hello everyone!

I have a favor to request of you. It is a table for Lobotomy Corporation. What is Lobotomy Corp? A fun little monster management game. Imagine SCP foundation mixed with Cabin in the Woods.

I won't fool around. The game is hard; it should say something that the mechanics of the game are designed for you to restart with all the accrued progress after failing. Anyways. I have been playing a lot and recently I decided to try my luck at scanning the game to do some employee boosting.
You can imagine the look on my face when I actually managed to nail down a value and change the health of one of my employees to something around 32k. Then I realized that I haven't upgraded the damned git and I had to restart the game. I tried to do the same scan and CE results came with nothing. Bollocks.

So, is there anyone out there willing to help me out? I know I used 2 byte scanning (Max value for the employee stats was something within the 32k range). That's as far as I can be useful.

I would really appreciate if someone could make a table to edit the employee's status to the max value. (Health, workspeed, etc...)

Thanks for taking the time of reading this.

Cake-san
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Lobotomy Corporation

Post by Cake-san » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Don't know if this will work for you :roll:
Attachments
LobotomyCorp.CT
(3.1 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

Miregrond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Lobotomy Corporation

Post by Miregrond » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Whoa! That was incredibly fast, thank you!

The table works like a charm, I don't know how you did it but it is great. I find quite bizarre that the employees stats change back to "normal" after every day's end; guess I'll just have the option permanently on.