Lobotomy Corporation

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Miregrond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Lobotomy Corporation

Post by Miregrond » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:35 am

Hello everyone!

I have a favor to request of you. It is a table for Lobotomy Corporation. What is Lobotomy Corp? A fun little monster management game. Imagine SCP foundation mixed with Cabin in the Woods.

I won't fool around. The game is hard; it should say something that the mechanics of the game are designed for you to restart with all the accrued progress after failing. Anyways. I have been playing a lot and recently I decided to try my luck at scanning the game to do some employee boosting.
You can imagine the look on my face when I actually managed to nail down a value and change the health of one of my employees to something around 32k. Then I realized that I haven't upgraded the damned git and I had to restart the game. I tried to do the same scan and CE results came with nothing. Bollocks.

So, is there anyone out there willing to help me out? I know I used 2 byte scanning (Max value for the employee stats was something within the 32k range). That's as far as I can be useful.

I would really appreciate if someone could make a table to edit the employee's status to the max value. (Health, workspeed, etc...)

Thanks for taking the time of reading this.

Cake-san
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Lobotomy Corporation

Post by Cake-san » Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:05 pm

Don't know if this will work for you :roll:
Attachments
LobotomyCorp.CT
(3.1 KiB) Downloaded 126 times

Miregrond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Miregrond » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Whoa! That was incredibly fast, thank you!

The table works like a charm, I don't know how you did it but it is great. I find quite bizarre that the employees stats change back to "normal" after every day's end; guess I'll just have the option permanently on.

Miregrond
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Miregrond » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:16 am

Greetings once again. The game has been recently updated, I think it was the 2nd or 3rd of November, and although at first I managed to make the previous table work (with a little help) now it has become completely obsolete. Not even the LOB points or the EGO box option can be activated.

Is there anyone out there that is willing to help? I know it is a small game, but it is fun.

Cake-san
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Cake-san » Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:49 pm

Here's an updated table for v0.2.0.4b , 64-bit
Attachments
LobotomyCorp.CT
v0.2.0.4b 64-bit
(4.68 KiB) Downloaded 52 times