script/table needed for creeper world 2 and 3

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
TheBlueBloodRose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

script/table needed for creeper world 2 and 3

Post by TheBlueBloodRose »

Hey i was wondering if it is ok to request a script for both creeper world 2 redemption (anniversity edition) and creeper world 3 arc eternal (steam version 2.0).

Please and thank you for anyone making them. But please note im looking for tables for the downloaded game not the flash versions which go by a different name other then the creeper world title.

So thanks in advance and i have searched here and the one script for cw3 is for a version i can not update to hence the 2.0 version i am asking for and as for creeper world 2 it does not work for the anniversity version.

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: script/table needed for creeper world 2 and 3

Post by Csimbi »

Heh, I hacked the shite out of these at that time...
I did not realize they're available on Steam.
I'll surely have a look - I just don't know when... My backlog is way too long...

Edit
My old tables still work; no changes required.
Dunno what you're going on about asking for an update.

TheBlueBloodRose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheBlueBloodRose »

Ya creeper world 3 is on steam but sadly i only have access to the 2.00 version and the table for 2.04 doesnt work on the older version (if it does not sure how to get it to work) as for creeper world 2 it was updated to a new version recently believe it or not to an aniversity edition and the creepr world 2 table you made does not work on it. works on the old creeper world 2 but not the updated version.

DeadBeatCunt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DeadBeatCunt »

TheBlueBloodRose wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:34 pm
Ya creeper world 3 is on steam but sadly i only have access to the 2.00 version and the table for 2.04 doesnt work on the older version (if it does not sure how to get it to work) as for creeper world 2 it was updated to a new version recently believe it or not to an aniversity edition and the creepr world 2 table you made does not work on it. works on the old creeper world 2 but not the updated version.
Could you please provide your table? the one im using will not cheat ores and only increases reactor production by 100.