[SOLVED] Sonic Mania

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
MasterDimentio
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Sonic Mania

Post by MasterDimentio »

If this is for cheat engine we're talking about I've already managed to find some addresses for the infinite stuff. Problem is I'm not at home to be able to share those values with you. But if you want them since you're doing us all the favor of doing this table I'll be happy to help you however I can.

IcyPurpose99
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by IcyPurpose99 »

pox911 wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:53 pm
I'll be posting a table soon. A few things i've managed so far are forcing debug mode, forcing character selection, instant max speed when collecting a single blue sphere when doing ufo chase, infinite time in ufo chase, and speed doesnt increase when doing the checkpoint collect blue spheres. I need to add another thing or two to it before i post but its coming along nicely.

I have been trying to find a way to force the "secrets" on save files rather than on the no-save option. Good to know you managed to do it.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Pox released his table here

dstsh1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dstsh1 »

STN wrote:
Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:49 pm
Pox released his table here
Using the table that he provided for Forcing Debug mode in regular-mode, I used it to find the value for the blue-sphere level tokens. There are 32 in total, so I just did one by putting a goal post anywhere, and searched for the exact value. anyway, here it is:

Tokens: 09907604 (byte) Value: 32

BruhTheStatement
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Sonic Mania

Post by BruhTheStatement »

you can always access the dev menu by watching this tutorial. [MEDIA=youtube]Ww05sG7ph0w[/MEDIA]

BruhTheStatement
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Sonic Mania

Post by BruhTheStatement »

that way you can get to the special stage menu and replay them when you fail.

also, I can't really use the ring cheat for some reason. when I try it the value just stays exactly the same.
Last edited by BruhTheStatement on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 4 times in total.