F1 2017 Trainer

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
darkmike
Cheater
Cheater

F1 2017 Trainer

Post by darkmike »

Can we please get a cheat engine table for this game please? It was just released on steam

possible options

Freeze Opponents
Opponents Spin Out
Super Speed
Super Brakes
Super Jump
Instant Stop

thank you!

tyhanson
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: F1 2017 Trainer

Post by tyhanson »

+ 1 for this trainer.

Also another much needed feature is unlimited resource points.

Cheers!

torren
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by torren »

#+1

possible options

Unlimited Ressource Points (Career Mode)
Godmode for all Engine
Time Hack (Career mode)
Opponents Spin Out

thank you!

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

+1 just need resuce points (career mode) :mrgreen:

jordyul1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jordyul1 »

Have been working on the resource points , serious challenge already at 6 pointers deep and suspecting a loop that could go over 20 pointers. gonna take atleast 10 hours at this pace to find the static memory adress for the resource points. anybody else having better luck?

jackasstar
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jackasstar »

+1 for this, i would also like
fast research

if possible, thanks :)

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

+1 for fast research also and some other conditional r&d upgrades.

f_scorpio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by f_scorpio »

Hello, I am very green on forums. I use to cheat engine on F1 games, but on 2017 i cant. Looking for any tips how to do it.
Tks for any reply.
Best regards. ;)

chronicallybored
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chronicallybored »

Still no success for a working table for this game..?

I just need ressource points.

Strangely I can't change the value myself with CE. I narrow it down to like 9-10 addresses, change their value and they go back to the previous value immediately. Anyone with a solution to this?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

chronicallybored wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:48 pm
Still no success for a working table for this game..?

I just need ressource points.

Strangely I can't change the value myself with CE. I narrow it down to like 9-10 addresses, change their value and they go back to the previous value immediately. Anyone with a solution to this?
Resource points are encrypted in memory. I added the ability to add resource points to my table.

ZhellZhocker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZhellZhocker »

Adding infinite fuel would also be a good option and if anybody has been able to do it please share how, cause I'm a bit baffled on how to do it.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

ZhellZhocker wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:49 pm
Adding infinite fuel would also be a good option and if anybody has been able to do it please share how, cause I'm a bit baffled on how to do it.
I just added that option on my table yesterday along with tyre wear and engine wear.

ZhellZhocker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZhellZhocker »

Acido wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:42 pm
ZhellZhocker wrote:
I just added that option on my table yesterday along with tyre wear and engine wear.
Thank you, I have been looking for a table with one. Can you by any chance divulge the method you used to find it?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

ZhellZhocker wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 12:31 am
Acido wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:42 pm
ZhellZhocker wrote:
Thank you, I have been looking for a table with one. Can you by any chance divulge the method you used to find it?
The usual boring method. I noticed in the car setup that you put in fuel in KG so i fueled my car for a certain amount in Practice say 7 KG then drove out of the pit did a search for a float between 6-7 drove a bit more until the fuel indicator saying +1.5 laps etc changed, then i searched again for decreased value and so forth. Once i found the value i checked what wrote to it and found a function that would write your fuel load whenever it changed, quickly noticed that all AI cars went through the same function so looked for a way to separate them. Ended up doing a multipurpose cheat where you can set player and AI fuel consumption separately, and for giggles when i tested it out i set AI cars to consume fuel at a 500x increased rate. Suffice it to say, i was the only car on the track that set any lap time for the entire session, as all the AI cars would run out of fuel before completing a single lap. The track was filled with cars hardly moving at all, so not crashing into them became the hardest part ;)

ZhellZhocker
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ZhellZhocker »

Will the tables be updated too the newest update? I really love the game and the tables are actually useful and fun too use with the game.