skyrim summon limit

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
cantons
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

skyrim summon limit

Post by cantons »

Just looking to increase the summon limit on skyrim. I've tried opening ce and searching for all memory types of 2 when I have twin souls perk on. Then I use console command player.removeperk d5f1c and search for 1. Then I use console command player.addperk d5f1c and search for 2 and keep repeating. I was able to isolate 1 number but it wasn't the true value. I know there was a cheat table for skyrim before the forums moved but I can't find them. Are all the cheat tables lost? :?

I use steam on PC, Windows 10.

cantons
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: skyrim summon limit

Post by cantons »

Update: I was able to find the value by summoning 2 then looking for a value of 2. Then killing them and looking for 0. Blah blah blah... you can get the address. However when I do a pointer scan for this address and even though I've rescanned 5 times after restarting Skyrim, I'm left with like 400,000 pointers which point to the address. The pointers are not decreasing very much with every rescan and I don't know why. I can't make a table unless the pointers are certainly less than 1000. Any thoughts on why the pointers are not decreasing much?

Matze500
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Matze500 »

Why don't you use the "What access this address" and make an AA Script? It is more reliabel than a normal pointer.

Greets Matze

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

For pointer scans, it's best to restart your pc in between and start some random software on your pc before starting the game a second time, so you lose most random results.
You might lose all of them though and as Matze said, it's best to write an AA script instead.

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

Might I suggest an alternative approach? Try using 'Wrye Bash'. Even with an unmodded skyrim that tool allows you to tweak your game settings fairly easy. Build a bashed patch with it and tweak settings to your liking. Besides from changing your requested max summons I'd suggest cranking up the AI: max active actors as well to avoid the pesky your follower gets stuck into idling when you enter an area where lots of npcs do stuff. Don't forget to activate the new .esp file to enjoy your changes.