Eternium: Mage and Minions

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
JustinWaters
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Eternium: Mage and Minions

Post by JustinWaters »

I've been working on trying to figure out how to hack Eternium. So far I've been able to mess with the Trials timer and give myself more time. I also figured out how to change any creatures hit points. In the trials you have to kill monsters worth a total of 200 points to make the boss spawn. I figured out that elites are 5 points, regular monsters are 1 and summoned skeletons are .25

I can grind through the levels pretty quickly this way but each time I start I have to find the addresses in memory. It takes me between 3-5 minutes each time to do find the address. The game uses floats for all the game variables it seems.

Can anyone help me either writing a script or point me in the direction to automating the process?

Also, I noticed that the money variable recognizes if you directly change it and counts up or down to change the value. I haven't figured out yet how they store or change it. I'm assuming gold and gems have the same type of protection. Any suggestions to work around this? (I was trying to modify the store prices to negative values couldn't find the correct value.

Hannemaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Eternium: Mage and Minions

Post by Hannemaster »

Hi,
I've been doing somewhat the same thing with CheatEngine. What you are looking for to find the values more quickly is pointer. the game changes address of variables each time the game restarts or sometimes even when a new lvl is loaded. But the game itself knows where they are. To know this as well you need to do a pointerscan on the variable address. go to youtube and find a tutorial on pointerscans its fairly easy.

now to point you in the right direction. You don't need to change the value of the monsters, you can just change the 200pointcounter to 197, kill 3 minions and boss spawns.

I've given up on money/gem hacking. It has been patched many times and is encrypted.

if you need any more info, pm me.

beizebopp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Eternium: Mage and Minions

Post by beizebopp »

Hi guys. I can't seem to whittle down my address results atall.
Then when i search for the unchanged value I get 0 results.
Can you give me some tips please?