Earth Defense Force 4.1 Shadow of New Despair

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ArtyomTheSoldier
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Earth Defense Force 4.1 Shadow of New Despair

Post by ArtyomTheSoldier »

Guys,we lost our forum and this transition is being clunky as hell. i lost my favorite cheat table.it had most stuff(it allowed me to edit armor values,get infinte ammo,no reload,unlock all,stuff like that) and i cant seem to find it anywhere.i really love this game and would love to have that table back,if someone could make one,i would be very thankful

PS:the archive was called EDF41.ct(im sure of it)

Apos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Earth Defense Force 4.1 Shadow of New Despair

Post by Apos »

Sorry it took a while, I just found this thread! I have a couple from last year, and I think this is the one you're thinking of: [Link]

Hitoshura
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hitoshura »

Apos wrote:
Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:39 am
Sorry it took a while, I just found this thread! I have a couple from last year, and I think this is the one you're thinking of: [Link]
Thank you so much! (I actually made a thread of my own just a few days ago!) This has the options that I was looking for (disabling the weapon/armor limits), but... the table doesn't seem to work, for me at least. Nothing in it seems to work, they all just have ?? for the value. My apologies if I'm doing something wrong, I'm still quite the newbie at this. Is there any way you could confirm whether or not this works for you, and possibly lead me in the right direction if I'm doing something wrong? Thank you very much!

snowshadow
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by snowshadow »

Can you guys rehost it? The link was taken down.