Battle Brothers

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Battle Brothers

Post by AlexS »

Google translation (sorry for bad english)

I'm new to the Cheat Engine. I can not make a script a quick speed of movement of a detachment on the world map to quickly perform game tasks. I made a table to open the entire map, show all the enemies on the map, and instant teleportation on the world map in any direction, but it's sometimes uncomfortable, so I need another fast movement on the map. Help me please.
Battle Brothers v1.1.0.8

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Battle Brothers

Post by AlexS »

Google translation (sorry ...)

Nobody knows how to increase the speed of movement on the world map?

Still wanted to ask. How can I change the parameters and perks of all the fighters and their weapons at once?

I changed the values, but they only affect one soldier and one weapon:

[MEDIA=imgur]ARO3SHo[/MEDIA]

When there are many fighters in the detachment, it is necessary to change the values of each person and each subject separately, and this is long and inconvenient.

Battle Brothers v1.1.0.8

hentai-sama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Battle Brothers

Post by hentai-sama »

[QUOTE="AlexS, post: 43998, member: 15159"]Google translation (sorry ...)

Nobody knows how to increase the speed of movement on the world map?

Still wanted to ask. How can I change the parameters and perks of all the fighters and their weapons at once?

I changed the values, but they only affect one soldier and one weapon:

[MEDIA=imgur]ARO3SHo[/MEDIA]

When there are many fighters in the detachment, it is necessary to change the values of each person and each subject separately, and this is long and inconvenient.

Battle Brothers v1.1.0.8[/QUOTE]

wow, how did u manage to edit weapons stats?
Last edited by hentai-sama on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Battle Brothers

Post by AlexS »

[QUOTE="hentai-sama, post: 44116, member: 453"]wow, how did u manage to edit weapons stats?[/QUOTE]

Google Translate

???

4 bytes and float (%).

It seems to me that changing the values of weapons does not make sense, it's enough to change the player's values. If you set big player values (AP and others) and include all perks points, as in the screenshot, then one fighter with any weapon kills all enemies in one move. So play uninteresting. :)

How to increase the speed of movement on the map? My detachment moves very slowly, especially over the mountains. Some enemies do not catch up. I turn on the visibility of all the enemies on the map, teleport my squad close to the enemy and direct it to fight, but the enemy runs away and does not catch up with him. It is necessary to increase the speed of my squad.

Sorry for Google translation.