[Dolphin EMU] Rune Factory Frontier - US

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Dolphin EMU] Rune Factory Frontier - US

Post by Blanketghost »

Topic, and this is going to be a colossal undertaking; making a table for an emulated game. This game, however, is a truly a gem, an excellent game worth emulating and making a Cheat Table for, that I promise you, prospect cheat table makers. And for fellow gamers, even without table, this game, I can say is worth every second. Max comfy and heartwarmths awaits.

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Dolphin EMU] Rune Factory Frontier - US

Post by Pongozila »

Hey there man, no need for a table, Dolphin 5 has a built-in cheating system, and you don't even have to find them, there's an option there to download cheats from the server and there are plenty of cheats for this game. ;)

Blanketghost
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Dolphin EMU] Rune Factory Frontier - US

Post by Blanketghost »

Pongozila wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:47 pm
Hey there man, no need for a table, Dolphin 5 has a built-in cheating system, and you don't even have to find them, there's an option there to download cheats from the server and there are plenty of cheats for this game. ;)
Yes, I know about that :D . However, the current existing cheats for this game are limited and finicky in scale, so I wish for a table for it having failed trying to do it myself many times (table for emus is beyond my skill level with CE). Having seen the table for emulator coming out lately, I figured maybe I could ask for one.