Moto Racer 4

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
roioros
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Moto Racer 4

Post by roioros »

Hello!
I was looking for cheats for this game, but I did not find anything.

If anyone can, I would need cheats to always first position and infinite time.

Thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Moto Racer 4

Post by TroliusMaximus »

+1 for whatever cheats will help unlock the hella grindy-cucked BIKES / CHARS. and TECHNIQUES. Any other cheats (A.I. manipulations, lap count limit increase etc.) would be a bonus...

Bizonchik
Cheater
Cheater

Moto Racer 4

Post by Bizonchik »

Also looking for cheats for Moto Racer 4. Thanks.

Dark Zero
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dark Zero »

Bumping to request the following cheats at least
*Freeze countdown timer
*Freeze AI opponents
*Score multiplier
*Penalties disabled
*Freeze race timer (for races where they must be cleared in under X minutes etc.)

Thanks in advance.

Leviathan_Carnifex
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Leviathan_Carnifex »

Since there was no cheat table for this game, here are some tips for those who will play this game and want to find values in CE. Maybe it will help you to create CE table or trainer:
Spoiler
* Timer in the left border of the screen is float value. For example: if you have 00:42:36 on your timer, you need to search for "value between" (scan type) from 41 to 43. Eventually you will find your value. You need to froze both (two) addresses which you will find for correct freeze.

* Stopwatch as a scorpion icon in the middle - same way as above.

* Position on the track - Exact Value. But here is the thing, I didn't found exact value type which is responsible for this value, so I choosed - byte, 2 bytes, 4 bytes and 8 bytes. When all these values are found, even if you change it, it will immediately will back to previous value. So freeze all this 4 addresses (byte + 2byte+4byte+8byte) and it will work properly. Despite the thing that ingame on the screen your position will blink and seems like showing your real position. But when you cross finish line it will count as position which you will set in CE.

* Score points or style points - float value. Use same method as for the timer scan. . After you find your values and change it in a Cheat Engine, passing finish line it will show you on the score screen your real value (not the value which you set in Cheat Engine) but don't worry game will read value which you set in CE and will give you a style medal (if you set enough points for it).

I understand that this is simple things for expirienced CE users, but maybe for newbies it will save some time to finding those values and completing the game. Since the game's AI in this game is not tolerant towards the player, especially on the last tournaments in the Campaign.