Haegemonia: Legions of Iron

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
pokas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Haegemonia: Legions of Iron

Post by pokas »

Since the game doesn't have any console cheats afaik, I wanted to ask if anyone knows of a table that could be used with it.
This is where I am stuck right now:

[Link]

It's on highest difficulty settings and these unknown forces show up and attack my smaller planets in the Beta system and I can't repel them with my Corvettes even though they're maxed out (ionic weapon), even with 6 units I'm still outnumbered and always get annihilated then it's game over after they destroy any planet, I probably needed to unlock stronger ships in the previous levels but the Research Points were too few to do anything about that.

I played 2 days on this campaign and I don't feel like restarting from scratch honestly, I want to reach the "free roaming" stage of the game, I remember it starts right after the campaign ends. I tried searching 2, 4 and 8 bytes for the values that appear on screen, like money and research points, but looks like they aren't stored there, I tried all I could think of. Any suggestions? the game version is 1.10 and it was released with TGM italian magazine in 2004, if it makes any difference.

By the way, I tried hexediting a .dat save file but there's no readable plain text in it, I compared it with other saves too and I couldn't even find a single common pattern of bytes, I think it's encrypted. This is it:
37 00130.rar
(466.4 KiB) Downloaded 26 times

Today I managed to repel the attack, I didn't realize the enemy ships were coming one at a time through a wormhole, I just ambushed them and it was easy to prevent any losses this time since I outnumbered them instead.
Still, if you have any tables that work for this game I'd take them, I'm sure I'll need them soon when the campaign ends.