Payday 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Demadom
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Payday 2

Post by Demadom »

I know this is an older game but it just became free with all the mods. So I know there is a table out there somewhere but I cant seem to find it. So help a brother out, cause I can not figure out how to make pointers. Yea I know there are even vidios on how to make them but I just seem to suck.

ifranktherabbit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[REQ] PayDay 2 Cheat Table

Post by ifranktherabbit »

Long time viewer, first time poster.

I have been looking for a PayDay 2 Cheat Engine Table to use on Single Player mode ONLY... but have not found one in all my searching for 3 days now.

I have found my way back to FearlessRevolution in the hopes that someone can come to my aide and supply me with a cheat table... or... tell me how to mod the values in PD2 using CE myself.

I have tried searching FLOAT values, and EXACT values... but it either pulls up A LOT of values (using exact)... or it pulls up ZERO values (using float).

I have been pulling my hair out searching... can't a person just find a cheat table to have some fun in SP with lots and lots of money lol.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance from the FearlessRevolution community.

- James
(iFrankTheRabbit)

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQ] PayDay 2 Cheat Table

Post by Impala »

There was a mod to do all the cheats, I don't remember the name since I haven't played the game in awhile, but you needed a loader and the mod menu, maybe google payday 2 mod menu

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Pirate Perfection. Look it up.

ifranktherabbit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ifranktherabbit »

The Mogician wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:18 am
Impala wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:30 pm
There was a mod to do all the cheats, I don't remember the name since I haven't played the game in awhile, but you needed a loader and the mod menu, maybe google payday 2 mod menu
Impala wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:30 pm
Thanks all. I had to get BLT 3.2.2 IPH file to get them to work cause the new SUPERBLT updated file versions did not work. Got it working though. Thanks everyone.

Siphon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Siphon »

Hi, sorry if I intervene in an already closed question, but where to find it, or perhaps on a possible equivalent mod?

Thanks in advance.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Siphon wrote:
Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:08 pm
Hi, sorry if I intervene in an already closed question, but where to find it, or perhaps on a possible equivalent mod?

Thanks in advance.
Just google the words mentioned in this topic, you will find it easy.

Allen1013
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Payday 2

Post by Allen1013 »

Any tables or trainers around? That pirate perfect seems to have went under, most of the links are dead.