Dead Space 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
eldest777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Dead Space 2

Post by eldest777 »

Hi guys, first I just want to say I love the work all the creators put into the tables, been having fun with them for a few years now. I'm looking for a Dead Space 2 table that works with the current steam version (not sure what it is exactly, I couldn't find the version ID). I used to have one that I got off the old forums but lost it when I upgraded computers. There is a table for Dead Space 2 in the "tables" section of the forum but unfortunately it doesn't do anything but cause the game to crash. If anyone has the old table or if anyone is interested in making a new one I would really appreciate it. No need to go to in depth with it, just things like god mode, ammo, nodes, and credits. If you want you could also throw in unlimited air, unlimited stasis, unlimited hack time, and really anything else you can think of. I tried creating one myself but seeing as I'm not very good with cheat engine I couldn't find the proper pointers. Thank you in advance for any help that can be provided.

super bird
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dead Space 2

Post by super bird »

I made this for myself , i hope it works with you
reply to me if it did
Attachments
deadspace2.CT
(8.9 KiB) Downloaded 382 times

eldest777
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dead Space 2

Post by eldest777 »

Everything looks good so far, thank you I really appreciate it. Only thing I've come across is if I turn off infinite health after I've turned it on while the game is running, it causes it to crash. But this is really a non-issue so I wouldn't really worry about it.