fearnotcheating
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Class of Heroes 2G: Remaster Edition

Post by fearnotcheating »

Game Name: Class of Heroes 2G: Remaster Edition
Game Engine: unsure
Game Version: steam release
Options Required: unlimited bonus points for character creation, money.
Steam Website:

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Class of Heroes 2G: Remaster Edition

Post by Kentda »

Money is easy to find. It's a simple 4 byte search. The other numbers I'm still trying to figure out. I'm not a CE guru, so don't be waiting on me for a table. But, in the meantime, you can make gold a non-issue. I imagine the same would work for the anniversary edition, but haven't checked it.

fearnotcheating
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Kentda wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:42 pm
Money is easy to find. It's a simple 4 byte search. The other numbers I'm still trying to figure out. I'm not a CE guru, so don't be waiting on me for a table. But, in the meantime, you can make gold a non-issue. I imagine the same would work for the anniversary edition, but haven't checked it.
Thanks, yeah figured out gold pretty quick.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Ok, again, not a CE Guru. The Bonus Points is a byte search. So is item quantity. A table to automate some of this would still be nice of course.

I JUST noticed you said you wanted unlimited bonus points. Derp moment there! You'd need to break multiple things for that to work properly. First, there are stat hard caps. You'd need a cheat to break those (there is an option in game to raise stat cap, so I'm sure it can be done via a table). Then there's how levelling modifies stats, you'd need to find a cheat that altered how that works. Levelling can and often does reduce stats, especially if they're already high to begin with.

So, the best you can realistically hope for is to set the bonus points to 60 which will let you hit the hard caps on stats. Then, after that, accept the fact that your stats will wobble up and down as you level.

Not saying it can't be done, but unlimited bonus points would require multiple things to be included in the table.

fearnotcheating
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Kentda wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:59 am
Ok, again, not a CE Guru. The Bonus Points is a byte search. So is item quantity. A table to automate some of this would still be nice of course.

I JUST noticed you said you wanted unlimited bonus points. Derp moment there! You'd need to break multiple things for that to work properly. First, there are stat hard caps. You'd need a cheat to break those (there is an option in game to raise stat cap, so I'm sure it can be done via a table). Then there's how levelling modifies stats, you'd need to find a cheat that altered how that works. Levelling can and often does reduce stats, especially if they're already high to begin with.

So, the best you can realistically hope for is to set the bonus points to 60 which will let you hit the hard caps on stats. Then, after that, accept the fact that your stats will wobble up and down as you level.

Not saying it can't be done, but unlimited bonus points would require multiple things to be included in the table.

Thanks for the tip on using byte for search for BP. Basically wanted to be able to create any class at the start. Thank you.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Still can't believe it took that long to see the "unlimited" part. Doh! Then I was "what would it take?" and was "yeah, not likely to see a table made including that."

Now what could be nice is "increased carry capacity" and "infinite items". Even if the infinite items was only during alchemy, it'd be a god send as some gear is a PITA to find.

Oh, and save your wyvern tickets until you can use CE to give yourself 99 of them. They're hard to get early on and having to trek through dungeons to get between towns / schools is a PITA. You CAN, via another ticket, move quickly through dungeons, but the wyvern ticket is instant.

If I find out any more tidbits I'll of course post them. I do think we've covered most of the bases already. I remember the console version used an obfuscation system to keep the BP hidden. That's why it took me so long as I figured they did the same here, but nope, just a simple byte search.

johan01
Cheater
Cheater

Post by johan01 »

hi try it
money and bones points

i get the hp is on 4bite an mp is on 1bite and the stats is on 1bite bud the problem is every charterer has there own hp and mp so it keep changeing for new charters
Attachments
Class of Heroes 2G Remaster Edition.CT
(609 Bytes) Downloaded 108 times

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

fearnotcheating wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:59 pm
Options[+11]:
Infinite HP
Infinite MP
Infinite Bonus Points
Infinite Gold
Infinite Items
Infinite Experience
---------------------------------------------------
Edit: Bonus Points
Edit: Gold
---------------------------------------------------
Edit: Fruit of Good
Edit: Fruit of Evil
Edit: Last Stored Item (Store->Take->Edit)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29074
Attachments
ttm2g.CT
(14.86 KiB) Downloaded 21 times