Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[Request]Inkbound

Post by nos4r2 »

Game Name: Inkbound
Game Engine: Unity
Options Required:Unlimited Movement, Stats Change Pointer, Gold & Purple Currency

It have offline mode. i try to search for gold with 4 byte between the run it did work. Really want the unlimited movement hack :D

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [Request]Inkbound

Post by Send »

So I've been messing with this. Even in offline mode, I changed several values and they reset. One even threw an error, "You've been disconnected from the local server." and kicked me back to main menu, even though the game is blocked via firewall. :roll:

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

I been try to make gold pointer for using in the mean time but unfortunately game keep kicking me too, it only work when i group all 7-8 address and change them all, not sure if purple crystal would work too it have too little to get going for me.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

nos4r2 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:56 pm
I been try to make gold pointer for using in the mean time but unfortunately game keep kicking me too, it only work when i group all 7-8 address and change them all, not sure if purple crystal would work too it have too little to get going for me.
So, there's an anti-cheat that does integrity checks.
I managed to change health and energy shield, but I have nothing to compare it to, so I can't make a godmode, otherwise it affects enemies.
Mana is impossible to change due to the anti-cheat reverting it. I'll try to find the 'Glyph','Run',and 'Trinket' currencies that I found in dissect.

Edit: No luck on currency pointers. I made several ptrmaps and only get 2 results per currency, which changes offsets each restart. Sorry bud.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Send wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:36 pm
nos4r2 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:56 pm
So, there's an anti-cheat that does integrity checks.
I managed to change health and energy shield, but I have nothing to compare it to, so I can't make a godmode, otherwise it affects enemies.
Mana is impossible to change due to the anti-cheat reverting it. I'll try to find the 'Glyph','Run',and 'Trinket' currencies that I found in dissect.

Edit: No luck on currency pointers. I made several ptrmaps and only get 2 results per currency, which changes offsets each restart. Sorry bud.
np, i just have to do it every run after play abit more i can search for purple and gold since very early in the run now, abit annoying but well still better than nothing. only somerun that i guess anticheat kick in the game boot me when i change value i just abandon run and it work right after weird. :?

Krito2004@
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krito2004@ »

Well it doesn't happen to me cause I think I have the pirated version of the game

Krito2004@
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Krito2004@ »

Cause I tried cheat engine on exp and it worked

Paradax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Paradax »

Some cheats work in offline mode:
- Exp in 4 bytes (restart the search between each level)
- Gold in 4 bytes (Only in run)
- Diamonds in 4 bytes (Only in run)
Everything else doesn't work

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Anyway to change without getting desync? it happen alots more after 1.0.1 patch especially the Glypth change. (Purple)

What i did is i search in the very first room at the start since you can reroll to change gold value and purple value right aways, gold usually work fine but purple did desync me after change alots after patch.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Here is my table hope it work for you guys.
NOTE
I use pirated version of game
Tried play online mode in pirated game and script still work
Maybe play in offline mode first to check if script working.

NOTE:
1. There is cheater flag in Premium Currency, I don't know if your account can get banned
2. Careful using stat edit, because it change seasonal level too. if your seasonal level it 999 / 9999, can it get banned?
3. Using currency and stat edit will make your game disconnect, but just reconnect while script is activated and your currency / stat will changed, then deactivate script
Spoiler
Attachments
Inkbound.CT
+ Mana
+ Skill cooldown
+ Premium Currency
+ Currency
+ Stat Edit
(34.71 KiB) Downloaded 440 times

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

lmrlmax wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:24 pm
Here is my table hope it work for you guys.
NOTE
I use pirated version of game
Tried play online mode in pirated game and script still work
Maybe play in offline mode first to check if script working.

NOTE:
1. There is cheater flag in Premium Currency, I don't know if your account can get banned
2. Careful using stat edit, because it change seasonal level too. if your seasonal level it 999 / 9999, can it get banned?
3. Using currency and stat edit will make your game disconnect, but just reconnect while script is activated and your currency / stat will changed, then deactivate script
Spoiler
Thank for the table, it work great!