Other Website Download: [Link]
Other Info: This game free to play

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQUEST] AFK Journey

Post by igromanru »

Engine: Unity (il2cpp)
But, they use Lua scripts for all their logic. That means that you won't be able to make pointers or patch functions.
Good news, you can simply search values, they are clientsided and can be changed.
Gold for example is 4 or 8 bytes, same for other stuff you need to craft, upgrade characters whatever.

I'm not interested in the game and since it seems not possible to make a normal Cheat Engine table for it, I'm out.

kspiegler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kspiegler »

igromanru wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:41 am
Engine: Unity (il2cpp)
But, they use Lua scripts for all their logic. That means that you won't be able to make pointers or patch functions.
Good news, you can simply search values, they are clientsided and can be changed.
Gold for example is 4 or 8 bytes, same for other stuff you need to craft, upgrade characters whatever.

I'm not interested in the game and since it seems not possible to make a normal Cheat Engine table for it, I'm out.
they seem to be checking something server sided because if you edit the values and try to purchase something you have not enough resources to buy whatever you want even though you gave yourself more than enough resources

i could imagine that if you edit the resources you get from pickups or fights or chests there might be a way
otherwise i could see it as an option to somehow interrupt or change the server request with fiddler for it to work or hook the request that it does towards the server to check

sadly i have not enough expierence with either cheat engine nor fiddler or hooking tools to test it out

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

kspiegler wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:12 pm
they seem to be checking something server sided because if you edit the values and try to purchase something you have not enough resources to buy whatever you want even though you gave yourself more than enough resources
It worked for me during the tutorial. However, if the resources are indeed server sided than you can forget it anyway.
The game looks pretty much as an online only mobile game.

kazedoza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kazedoza »

Ult energy works on maps that are single player and with no rankings, it is a double value and when its full it goes up to 1000. To search for it wait until energy is full, then search 1000 value type double, use the hero ult to spend the energy, then change scan type to changed value and make a next scan, wait until energy is full again and search for 1000.

To keep using the ult change the energy value to 1001 and lock it.

kspiegler
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kspiegler »

kazedoza wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:28 pm
Ult energy works on maps that are single player and with no rankings, it is a double value and when its full it goes up to 1000. To search for it wait until energy is full, then search 1000 value type double, use the hero ult to spend the energy, then change scan type to changed value and make a next scan, wait until energy is full again and search for 1000.

To keep using the ult change the energy value to 1001 and lock it.
is there any way to consistenly find these values again because it seems to change every combar and retry which makes it very impractical to use on harder levels

PumaYasei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PumaYasei »

Would love to know a way of keeping the energy values locked as well over multiple battles. :D

vagabond11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vagabond11 »

Hi, I got some to work, but how can we know which value can be edited? Try and error?

domingoxp
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by domingoxp »

:wub: :wub: :wub:
andara wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:37 am
Game Name: AFK Journey
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: Uknown
Options Required: Anything