Developer: IOI Interactive
Engine: glacier engine
Cheat requested: Triggerbot

MrBaldy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Hitman 2 silent assassin triggerbot

Post by MrBaldy »

See if this works for you, I'm using the GOG version of the game but since it's an older game hopefully they're not different. I added infinite ammo as well just for fun :) The triggerbot works fine but since the bullets move so slow in some of the guns sometimes you have to shoot at the bad guys several times to hit, also you have to be a certain distance to an enemy for it to register that you're looking at them but overall I think it's pretty fun. Lastly, I have a hotkey set on the triggerbot script to activate when I press and hold one of my mouse buttons and deactivate when I release it, you can also just have it activated all the time of course. Have fun and let me know if it breaks!

*edited attachments for future use
Attachments
hitman2.CT
game version 1.0
(66.9 KiB) Downloaded 16 times
hitman2.CT
GOG game version 1.01
(65.38 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
Last edited by MrBaldy on Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ireallymeanit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ireallymeanit »

Hello, thank you very much for the table

i have a little problem, i have an old disc version (1.0) and it doesn't work for me at all, if you help me with this i will be very grateful, thank you very much again

ireallymeanit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ireallymeanit »

MrBaldy wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:47 am
See if this works for you, I'm using the GOG version of the game but since it's an older game hopefully they're not different. I added infinite ammo as well just for fun :) The triggerbot works fine but since the bullets move so slow in some of the guns sometimes you have to shoot at the bad guys several times to hit, also you have to be a certain distance to an enemy for it to register that you're looking at them but overall I think it's pretty fun. Lastly, I have a hotkey set on the triggerbot script to activate when I press and hold one of my mouse buttons and deactivate when I release it, you can also just have it activated all the time of course. Have fun and let me know if it breaks!
have no idea how this site works lololol, idk if i answered your message but in case i didn't i'll tell you again, i have 1.0 version and it doesn't work for me, if you help me with this i will be very grateful, thanks

MrBaldy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

ireallymeanit wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:49 am
have no idea how this site works lololol, idk if i answered your message but in case i didn't i'll tell you again, i have 1.0 version and it doesn't work for me, if you help me with this i will be very grateful, thanks
I'd like to help but I'm having problems getting the disc version to run on my pc. I do believe I have the correct version though as it says 1.0 in the files.

ireallymeanit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ireallymeanit »

MrBaldy wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:48 pm
ireallymeanit wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:49 am
I'd like to help but I'm having problems getting the disc version to run on my pc. I do believe I have the correct version though as it says 1.0 in the files.
that is the correct version, these old 2000's games on disks are very obsolete and sometimes you have to do hacky things to make them work, best wishes and thanks again for your help.

MrBaldy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

ireallymeanit wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:10 pm
that is the correct version, these old 2000's games on disks are very obsolete and sometimes you have to do hacky things to make them work, best wishes and thanks again for your help.
I believe the GOG version is v1.01, been looking at some other discs and I now have v1.02. What does it say at the bottom left of the main menu screen for you?

ireallymeanit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ireallymeanit »

MrBaldy wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:38 am
ireallymeanit wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:10 pm
I believe the GOG version is v1.01, been looking at some other discs and I now have v1.02. What does it say at the bottom left of the main menu screen for you?
1.0 is my version, the GOG version is v1.01

MrBaldy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

ireallymeanit wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:00 am
OK, I found a version that is 1.0 only, in Italian :) Let me know how it works for you, or if it doesn't work. I might try to make the triggerbot better but idk yet
Attachments
hitman2.CT
(66.9 KiB) Downloaded 18 times

ireallymeanit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ireallymeanit »

MrBaldy wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:25 pm
ireallymeanit wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:00 am
OK, I found a version that is 1.0 only, in Italian :) Let me know how it works for you, or if it doesn't work. I might try to make the triggerbot better but idk yet
it works, thank you very much, neat triggerbot, very fun

MrBaldy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

ireallymeanit wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:21 pm
I'm glad! I actually had fun with this so I'm going to add a few more options if you're interested in having those.

ireallymeanit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ireallymeanit »

MrBaldy wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:16 pm
ireallymeanit wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:21 pm
I'm glad! I actually had fun with this so I'm going to add a few more options if you're interested in having those.
Sounds great!!