[Request] Star Ocean Till the End of Time (PS2 NTSC)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
RyuLee1996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request] Star Ocean Till the End of Time (PS2 NTSC)

Post by RyuLee1996 »

Hey everyone. First time here and I wanna request a help someone to make a cheat table for SO3 for pcsx2. I wanna like someone help finding these codes like Battle Music modifier, give all enemies 0 attack during battle for all difficulty, maybe edit enemies hp during battle like giving them more hp including the bosses, enemies modifier like changing there looks like changing an enemy to lenneth in battle or something like that, or anything. Pls and thank you.

Game Name: Star Ocean Till the End of Time
Game Engine: Unknown (Doesn't say what Tri-Ace use for this game)
Game Version: Director Cut or NTSC(USA) for PCSX2 1.7.0 latest version
Options Required: Enemies Attack to 0 for all difficulty, maybe some editor to edit enemies or bosses during battle, change enemies models to fight with, and music modifier in game or during battle.
Last edited by RyuLee1996 on Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RyuLee1996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Star Ocean Till the End of Time (PS2 NTSC)

Post by RyuLee1996 »

Hmm no one? Also is there a way to bypass star ocean 3 on pcsx2 with cheat engine?

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

RyuLee1996 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:58 pm
Hmm no one? Also is there a way to bypass star ocean 3 on pcsx2 with cheat engine?
(Google translation)

You made a big request but provided little information.
I think you understand that it will take a combination of several lucky factors for someone to help you. Firstly, you need to have a copy of the game, the same version and the same region as yours. Secondly, you must have a pcsx2 emulator, which must also be the same version as yours. Third, CE skills are required. Fourthly, you need to have a lot of free time, not only to create a cheat table, but also to partially complete the game. You can try to interest the forum community, and also provide additional information, game saves and anything else, then perhaps someone will agree to help you.

There is another way. There are game codes for PS2 cheat systems (Action Replay, Codebreaker, Gameshark, etc.). You can use these codes in the emulator either directly or through the cheat system.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

RyuLee1996
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RyuLee1996 »

I edit it, I'm not good of that since I can't find any information what engine they used to make Star Ocean 3 and also this game isn't on steam since it's only on PS2 or PS4.