Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
kreigs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request]Outpost: Infinity Siege

Post by kreigs »

Zylli42 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:47 am
I was able to get free XEN reforging. The reforge value was easy to find. Then, I did a search for 1 or 0 to indicate the reforge button could be pressed. I can provide more detailed instructions if someone wants. The game was unstable and crashed after moving to other menus.
can you teach me how to do that, i have found the reforge value, but dont know how to find the value of the reforge button, it should be a bool value so should i search for Byte type?

cielthephantom2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cielthephantom2 »

i tried skill cooldown , time countdown ..v..v but the value can't freeze . maybe its not the true value or something. its really helpful if someone can make a item esp :)

Zylli42
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zylli42 »

kreigs wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:09 am
Zylli42 wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:47 am
I was able to get free XEN reforging. The reforge value was easy to find. Then, I did a search for 1 or 0 to indicate the reforge button could be pressed. I can provide more detailed instructions if someone wants. The game was unstable and crashed after moving to other menus.
can you teach me how to do that, i have found the reforge value, but dont know how to find the value of the reforge button, it should be a bool value so should i search for Byte type?
I left it as a 4 byte search, alternating between 1 and 0 depending on if the green button was lit or not.

Go to the lowest reforge rarity, insert an item to light up the button, then search for 1. Lower the item to 0 then search for 0. After repeating that process several times, you end up with about 12 addresses. Do one reforge on the low rarity and you will see one or two values that don't change when the reward screen is up. The ones that do change to 0, I kept in the address list.

It may also help to do a rarity which requires 2 of the item you're using so you're alternating between 1 and 2 to trigger the boolean.

I made a macro bound to the same key for each to set the value to 720 for the reforge value and 1 for the booleans. The button stays grey but you can still click it and get 5 rewards.

MrViZZion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MrViZZion »

There is a trainer available in cheat evolution app with 29 options thanks to Rhark

viewtopic.php?t=28465

ZKK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZKK »

MrViZZion wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:26 am
There is a trainer available in cheat evolution app with 29 options thanks to Rhark

viewtopic.php?t=28465
I try it and it only make the game crash after 1-2 exploration.

BigBear743
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BigBear743 »

I added a no cooldown script, if anyone try it and can give feedback that would be great
viewtopic.php?p=345393#p345393

ZKK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZKK »

BigBear743 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:02 am
I added a no cooldown script, if anyone try it and can give feedback that would be great
viewtopic.php?p=345393#p345393
FYI, Most of the table doesn't work on Version 2024.0404.04
Warehouse, player max ammo and turret max ammo are the only scripts that still work.

raze_101
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by raze_101 »

I have found some cheats that would give a big amount of research points, but I would really like to find a way to make research instant and not take game days if possible.

ZKK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZKK »

raze_101 wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:58 pm
I have found some cheats that would give a big amount of research points, but I would really like to find a way to make research instant and not take game days if possible.
You can use Warehouse item quantity pointer from BigBear743 table to change the amount of certain item in the game, in the second and third stage of the mission you can find item that gives you Research point and another that gives you point to finish research, just change their amount before extraction and you don't need any cheat to finish research instantly, since apparently you cannot change the value of both research pointer. As far as I know.

Blueskadoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blueskadoo »

Thanks for the table. I think the best one is the item quantity cheat as it works everytime.

BigBear743
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BigBear743 »

I'll upload a table when I recover, was making quite lots of things then CE crash and nothing was saved :?
It will take time but at least now I know what to do :? , in the mean time I made this work quite well if someone wanna try, this is infinite ammo script, including your guns and the turret guns so far. Note that the ammo still going down, you have to stop shooting to reset the amount (i.e. if you keep holding left mouse to fire eventually you'll run out of ammo)

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>105536</ID>
      <Description>"Infinite ammo"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(infammo,U01-Win64-Shipping.exe,5B C3 48 8B 81 A8 00 00 00 C3) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$100,infammo)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  cmp r12,00000000
  jne code
  mov r12,[rcx+A8]
  mov r12,[r12+B80]
  mov r12,[r12+528]
  mov r12,[r12+8]
  mov [r12+38],(float)1000
  mov r12,00000000
  mov rax,[rcx+000000A8]
  jmp return

code:
  mov rax,[rcx+000000A8]
  jmp return

infammo+02:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(infammo)

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
infammo+02:
  db 48 8B 81 A8 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

ZKK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZKK »

BigBear743 wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:43 am
I'll upload a table when I recover, was making quite lots of things then CE crash and nothing was saved :?
It will take time but at least now I know what to do :? , in the mean time I made this work quite well if someone wanna try, this is infinite ammo script, including your guns and the turret guns so far. Note that the ammo still going down, you have to stop shooting to reset the amount (i.e. if you keep holding left mouse to fire eventually you'll run out of ammo)

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>105536</ID>
      <Description>"Infinite ammo"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(infammo,U01-Win64-Shipping.exe,5B C3 48 8B 81 A8 00 00 00 C3) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$100,infammo)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
  cmp r12,00000000
  jne code
  mov r12,[rcx+A8]
  mov r12,[r12+B80]
  mov r12,[r12+528]
  mov r12,[r12+8]
  mov [r12+38],(float)1000
  mov r12,00000000
  mov rax,[rcx+000000A8]
  jmp return

code:
  mov rax,[rcx+000000A8]
  jmp return

infammo+02:
  jmp newmem
  nop 2
return:
registersymbol(infammo)

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
infammo+02:
  db 48 8B 81 A8 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(*)
dealloc(*)
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

I try with both gun and turret and work fine. they reload after the first shot after a long burst.

Edit 1: Althought it work fine, it can make the game crash with only this code activated.

BigBear743
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BigBear743 »

I try with both gun and turret and work fine. they reload after the first shot after a long burst.
Edit 1: Althought it work fine, it can make the game crash with only this code activated.
I changed the infinite ammo code, should not crash anymore :?

ZKK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZKK »

BigBear743 wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 4:21 am
I changed the infinite ammo code, should not crash anymore :?
Maybe it's the version of the game or something else, As soon as I activate the new script, the game crash.

gurren99
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gurren99 »

The problem might be on your end. I was using the previous version of it. With no problem, except for core guns other than the basic core not having Infinite ammo. Without the game crashing but the newer version. I can't get to work at all for any of the guns or turrets. So, I just went back to using the. Previous version and it works fine, still with no crashes. Only using the infinite ammo.