Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ssdk01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request]Outpost: Infinity Siege

Post by ssdk01 »

Game Name:Outpost: Infinity Siege
Game Version: v1.0
Options Required: Inf. Unit Health/Ammo/Armor etc; Energy/Resources etc.
Steam Website:
Other Info: I found 4 bytes to change itens and float to change energy and materials, but you need to search again for each mission.

ZKK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request]Outpost: Infinity Siege

Post by ZKK »

+1 I try to do a pointers but since I lack the knowledge to create tabs I couldn't figure this out.

dekling
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dekling »

+1 as well

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

+1 finally someone posted a request XD Was going to do it myself but didnt want to. lol. Lets hope someone picks this up so we can have fun

Okichobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Okichobi »

Well I do know so far that you can find the two mission resources for materials and electricity by doing a basic-bitch search for the numbers.

Search for initial value, I do doubles just for ease, tweak the variable by spending/building/etc, scan for next, spend again, scan for next and you'll find anywhere from 3-20 all when changed will cause the new value to take over without too much trouble.

The actual target changes each time you load a new mission/map though so there doesn't seem to be an easy way of that, but I'm also not someone who knows how to make tables so meh.

My biggest goals are being able to tweak the various currencies when back at HQ. I was a tester for this game and trust me when I say we all tried to cheat through various things but other than some flyhack nonsense and god mode we just never got the more fun things to break.

ZKK
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ZKK »

Okichobi wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:58 pm
Well I do know so far that you can find the two mission resources for materials and electricity by doing a basic-bitch search for the numbers.

Search for initial value, I do doubles just for ease, tweak the variable by spending/building/etc, scan for next, spend again, scan for next and you'll find anywhere from 3-20 all when changed will cause the new value to take over without too much trouble.

The actual target changes each time you load a new mission/map though so there doesn't seem to be an easy way of that, but I'm also not someone who knows how to make tables so meh.

My biggest goals are being able to tweak the various currencies when back at HQ. I was a tester for this game and trust me when I say we all tried to cheat through various things but other than some flyhack nonsense and god mode we just never got the more fun things to break.
I did the three wave for the alpha and I remember that we could use CE to tweak Currency and research stuff but not anymore. But for currency it's pretty much easy to do, find either the Gold or research item in your backpack, search for 4 bytes address and start but the number of how many you have, Split stack until you find the address, put the max value then lock it. Now you only need to split/stack to get an unlimited amount of gold or research item. They take some space and will make your evac to 400s.

lexore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexore »

You should know that I managed to modify the number of objects when you pick them up in a mission to increase the total value at the end of the mission.

You should also know that modifying when you are in the base does not work, for example for research it does not work, you must collect the research points in the mission and modify them directly so that at the end of the mission it is counted

lexore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexore »

I agree, normally, I tried, then you have to look for the value in "all", 4 bytes does not work, there are 4 values ​​to look for to change the quantity of an item in the game.
you need to search (Byte, 2Bytes, 4Bytes, 8Bytes) if you want it to work

Ashar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ashar »

its easier to find the values for materials while on tour, they are simple 4 byte int values on tour, as long as you can get atleast 2 of an item stack, you can then filter to fidn the results, then set it to a high number, when its uploaded at the end of tour, its added properly, so for a bunch of resources at base, i now have 100k+

lexore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by lexore »

hahahha yes ^^

so im juste wait for table, free craft, no colision, infini ammo, etc ^^

BigBear743
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BigBear743 »

This game make me remember a similar one played back in 2009, quite some memories.
I tried to make the player infinite ammo, as long as your gun max ammo is 180 it should work :?
Will add more option later, just wanna see if this a good direction to approach the game :?
=============================
3/31/24
This is is tough for me, until we have a better CE expert, there's some crabby script that I made :?
Infinite Ammo (Current bullet in the gun)
Infinite Trait Points
Infinite Ammo Reserve (reloading not reducing amount of reserve ammo)
Warehouse Item Quantity Pointer (mouse over item to get their quantity - I freeze the value as 99 and so far game running smooth, this script good for making gold)
4/7/24
New table with No cooldown script (anything on the battle field except your gun shooting cooldown)
4/8/24
New constructed table, as right now, best function is infinite ammo for guns (players and turret), more will come once I recover from the shock :?
viewtopic.php?p=346620#p346620
4/9/24
Finally I recovered the infinite ammo for player and turret, you can shoot continuosly now, hopefully there'll be no more crash :?
4/13/24
Another table added, only 3 options
Infinite Ammo, Material, Energy
No Cooldown Skill
Item Quantity Pointer
Deactivate ALL SCRIPTS before getting into any loading screen (i.e. finish a mission, going to a mission,etc.). See this post if you want some extra understanding about how these scripts work viewtopic.php?p=347520#p347520
Attachments
Outpost infinity siege - Sharing 3.CT
(12.14 KiB) Downloaded 343 times
Outpost infinity siege - Sharing 2.CT
(16.08 KiB) Downloaded 256 times
Outpost infinity siege - Sharing 1.CT
(16.05 KiB) Downloaded 477 times
Outpost infinity siege.CT
(4.34 KiB) Downloaded 756 times
Last edited by BigBear743 on Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:44 am, edited 5 times in total.

RJW
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RJW »

BigBear743 wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:14 am
This game make me remember a similar one played back in 2009, quite some memories.
I tried to make the player infinite ammo, as long as your gun max ammo is 180 it should work :?
Will add more option later, just wanna see if this a good direction to approach the game :?
3/31/24
This is is tough for me, until we have a better CE expert, there's some crabby script that I made :?
Infinite Ammo (Current bullet in the gun)
Infinite Trait Points
Infinite Ammo Reserve (reloading not reducing amount of reserve ammo)
Warehouse Item Quantity Pointer (mouse over item to get their quantity - I freeze the value as 99 and so far game running smooth, this script good for making gold)
Thank you for your work, and I found that if change "cmp [rcx+18],43340000" in the code to "cmp [rcx+18],447A0000", and then disassemble a turret in the game and hold it in your hand, Then activate the infinite ammunition function modification to achieve the effect of unlimited ammunition for the turret (when the maximum ammunition capacity of the turret is 1000).

Allelujah
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Allelujah »

Would really like to learn how to figure out how to make infinite items, or at the very least a no building/crafting requirements for xen, manufacturing, and a shopping bypass for rerolling shop items as the money cheat i have doesnt seem to actually be infinite but rather a psudo infinite amount.

BigBear743
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by BigBear743 »

Allelujah wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:39 am
Would really like to learn how to figure out how to make infinite items, or at the very least a no building/crafting requirements for xen, manufacturing, and a shopping bypass for rerolling shop items as the money cheat i have doesnt seem to actually be infinite but rather a psudo infinite amount.
You can use my item quantity pointer then freeze a value (e.g. 99) then move your mouse to every item, all of the quantity will be updated to 99 at least it achieve one of your goal right? (infinite items/materials)
By the way, I updated the table with a infinite script. This script usage is not straight forward so I uploaded a video talking about it (it's not a problem if you are an intermediate level of CE). Until someone make a better table or I get some better luck, if you want some infinite things (player HP, player ammo, turret ammo, materials to build things, energy) that table will help
This is not the last table for the game :D
viewtopic.php?p=345393#p345393

Zylli42
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zylli42 »

I was able to get free XEN reforging. The reforge value was easy to find. Then, I did a search for 1 or 0 to indicate the reforge button could be pressed. I can provide more detailed instructions if someone wants. The game was unstable and crashed after moving to other menus.