[REQUEST] Sworn

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[REQUEST] Sworn

Post by bruticus0 »

Game Name: Sworn
Game Engine: Engine.Unity, SDK.EpicOnlineServices, SDK.UnityBurst, SDK.UnityURP, SDK.Wwise, SDK.cURL
Game Version: pre-release playtest
Options Required: Invincibility, Set Value/Freeze Ammo, Ammo Limit Removal
Steam: [Link]

I've been poking around on this game for a bit. Just a fun little rump through some levels. I kinda feel bad requesting this playtest. But main thing is just HP. I'm not a coder, but here's what I've done so far. All the items are just bytes. The HP is float. And there's at least 2 write addresses. It's loading it into xmm5 register. I've been throwing dd (float)800 into it. And for the most part, it seems to be working. But I still end up dying at times. So I'm not sure if I'm actually getting anything done or just fooling myself and covering up the real stuff lol. Also....once you have all abilities, the 2 write addresses change when you use ur special, and when you collect a certain item....pink I think. Anyway, Here's my setup:

First write address

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
alloc(newmem,2048,1DCA4AFA076) 
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

alloc(hp1,4,1DCA4AFA076)

hp1:
dd (float)800

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here

cmp [rsi+B0],1

jne originalcode

movss xmm5,[hp1]
movss [rsi+00000424],xmm5

jmp exit

originalcode:
movss [rsi+00000424],xmm5

exit:
jmp returnhere

1DCA4AFA076:
jmp newmem
nop 3
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(hp1)
dealloc(newmem)
1DCA4AFA076:
db F3 0F 11 AE 24 04 00 00
//movss [rsi+00000424],xmm5
I have trouble with pointers, don't laugh :P I do the same for 2nd write address. I threw jne in there, b/c if I don't, bosses will get the same 800. Doing comparisons, there's 3 100s, 4 0s, and current HP. So the jne is just to focus the register change for only the player....maybe. Anyway, I know it's just a short playtest, so thanks for anyone looking into it.