[Request] Microcosmum 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
longsers
Cheater
Cheater

[Request] Microcosmum 2

Post by longsers »

This game seems to have anticheat, and useful data cannot be found in both search or Assembly CSharp. DLL.

After finding a numerical value ,Mono addresses cannot be injected and cannot be jump to。
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
Unity.Entities.EntityDataAccess:GetComponentData+91: 48 63 48 04 - movsxd rcx,dword ptr [rax+04]
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
Unity.Entities.EntityDataAccess:GetComponentData+95: 89 4D CC - mov [rbp-34],ecx
Unity.Entities.EntityDataAccess:GetComponentData+98: 48 63 40 08 - movsxd rax,dword ptr [rax+08]

For such a mini game, the developer spent much more effort on anti-cheating than he did on making this mini game.

Risoobeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [Request] Microcosmum 2

Post by Risoobeon »

I am looking for this too, I have found Biomatter by searching Float, seems very easy and can be adjusted. Health, I have no idea.

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Try this, let me know if it works.

Max Organism Stats [Highly possible it's just a visible change.]
Infinite Biomatter On Gain
Gain Biomatter On Spend

Microcosmum 2.CT
(17.23 KiB) Downloaded 222 times
Last edited by Send on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Risoobeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Risoobeon »

Thanks for sharing this, unfortunately the max stats show on the info at the bottom but as far as I can tell they don't have any effect on the game. It could just be changing the number on screen. Maybe someone else could check too?

longsers
Cheater
Cheater

Post by longsers »

The access code for the special energy bar is this,It is a simple float number. but When clicked once its address will change once, the health address may have similar operations.
"lib_burst_generated.dll"+B4EB7:
db C4 A1 7A 10 94 35 C8 00 00 00
vmovss xmm2,[rbp+r14+000000C8]

Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Send »

Risoobeon wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:16 am
Thanks for sharing this, unfortunately the max stats show on the info at the bottom but as far as I can tell they don't have any effect on the game. It could just be changing the number on screen. Maybe someone else could check too?
Thanks for letting me know, edited my original post.

longsers
Cheater
Cheater

Post by longsers »

If a scene has only one cell, then the address Will not change. The address can be searched. To find the health address, need a scene has only one cell and the health can be changed.

Skills no cooldown, if the enemy is same, please try to solve the share code by yourself.
test3.CT
(1.04 KiB) Downloaded 183 times

When the scene has only one unit, the cooldown value is the maximum minus the reciprocal time, which is an increasing floating point number.
Last edited by longsers on Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Risoobeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Risoobeon »

longsers wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:43 am
If a scene has only one cell, then the address Will not change. The address can be searched. To find the health address, need a scene has only one cell and the health can be changed.

Skills no cooldown, if the enemy is same, please try to solve the share code by yourself.
test1.CT

When the scene has only one unit, the cooldown value is the maximum minus the reciprocal time, which is an increasing floating point number.
This is really good! Thank you

Risoobeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Risoobeon »

Risoobeon wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:52 pm
longsers wrote:

test1.CT

This is really good! Thank you
Actually, scratch that. It also has the same for the AI, I just went into a battle and lost in about 5 seconds :D

longsers
Cheater
Cheater

Post by longsers »

Risoobeon wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:54 pm
Actually, scratch that. It also has the same for the AI, I just went into a battle and lost in about 5 seconds :D
Follow the ce tutorial to find the difference, which is very difficult, or use the search code to access the address, manually lock each address, and the address will change.
That aob result has two identical addresses and cannot be separated. Using the mono address ce jumps to weird places. This game is very troublesome.

Risoobeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Risoobeon »

longsers wrote:

test1.CT
test2.CT

Thanks for Test2, unfortunately it gives the same result.

longsers
Cheater
Cheater

Post by longsers »

Building 100% is a floating point number of about 160, but after an interruption, the address changes when building again.The code has multiple duplicates and cannot be injected.

Each cell has a healing ability. When the health increases in the later stage, a cell with low health entering an empty scene will probably be able to search for the health address.

The generated cell mono address can be accessed after mono is activated, but it is not known if it is shared code。——
Microcosmum2.MapIncubatorsTimersHandler:UpdateTimers+9f
Countdown to Skill Upgrading——
Microcosmum2.UI.UIResearchProgress:SetProgress+23
Parts and research done immediately
Parts generated and research boi.CT
(2.94 KiB) Downloaded 125 times
Because it's the exact same code,Cannot inject,It can be used by array scanning,Without restarting the game, the address remains the same
Airspace occupying cell
aobscan(ERROR: AOB,"48 63 48 04 89 4D CC 48 63 40 08 89 45 D0 48 63 45 C8" )
construct
aobscan(INJECT,48 63 48 08 89 4D D0 48 63 40 0C 89 45 D4 48 63 45 C8 )
Last edited by longsers on Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:03 am, edited 6 times in total.

Risoobeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Risoobeon »

longsers wrote:

test3.CT

You are amazing!! Test 3 worked perefectly, I can use special ability without cooldown and it appears that the ai doesn't have the same ability. Strangely the turrets didn't seem to file at all (enemy) I haven't tried mine yet. I'll keep testing, thanks. :D :D :D

Risoobeon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Risoobeon »

Also this works very well with Test 3.
viewtopic.php?t=28257