Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
poopydiapersx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] WWE 2K24

Post by poopydiapersx »

KarimWS4 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:38 pm
is there any way to change budget in gm?
yeah, just search the first budget value, spend your money on something (ie; power card, superstar contract, and etc.), then search the new budget value

Deadrage
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deadrage »

Has anyone found out how to add ASSETS in MyGM? I've tried to scan various ways to find it and have been unsuccessful. I tried scanning "exact value" with "all" as value type as well as "unknown initial value", then tried scanning for the new "exact value, "decreasing" and "decreasing by" after spending assets with no luck. Anyone able to help?

MiikeHarrison
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MiikeHarrison »

Okhiphop wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:00 am
ThorAnon wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:00 pm
Okhiphop wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:35 am
is there a way to change any stats in gm, like mic skill and pop. and such?
I did find the values by stumbling around. Wish I knew how to automate the process.

Within your game, I search using "string" Use the wrestlers name.

You may find several strings as the longer your season the more mentions of their name.

The section of addresses your looking for is the same for each. You can change pop, stamina, happiness, mic level. I haven't bothered with the other values that would help. There is probably a much easier way to do this. Hope it helps.
Sorry I'm new to all of this, usually I just used a trainer. Is there a tutorial on how to do it?
Same! I only use trainers, so i'm a bit lost about everything that you've to change to "unlock" them. Then, the part about setting "no" to alt. attire, I got it. But i'm struggling with the CE part... Anybody to make a little tutorial video to guide people like us ? Thanks a lot !