[Request] We Are Football 2024

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
PainiaX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] We Are Football 2024

Post by PainiaX »

I found a way to expand your budget for transfers etc. You can edit the personal money you have and then donate the money to your club. The table worked for me after restarting the game but bear in mind I also have no experience in making tables.
Attachments
waf2024_PainiaX.CT
(545 Bytes) Downloaded 784 times

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

I found this
[Link]

it will certainly be interesting if we can get those options in a CT.

Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Luxorserg47 »

djkunn wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:05 pm
I found this
[Link]

Plitch always states many options, but this is a paid solution and, unfortunately, it is very unlikely that someone will repeat this in a free table.
If we talk about the “minimum requirement for a cheater,” then for this game it is money, action points (max. 50) and player leveling points (which give 1% leveling of skills) and all this can be easily hacked in a couple of minutes from the first part.
In the first game, the notpikachu table had the cool functions Quick Skill Training, Heal Condition++, Perfect Team.
But even without them, as I wrote above, in a couple of minutes you can scan your values: money, as before, through the construction of seats in the stadium, and action and development points by simple scanning.

Hassrabaal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hassrabaal »

private money was easy found by scanning.
Thank you!

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

Luxorserg47 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:41 pm
djkunn wrote:
I found this
[Link]

Plitch always states many options, but this is a paid solution and, unfortunately, it is very unlikely that someone will repeat this in a free table.
If we talk about the “minimum requirement for a cheater,” then for this game it is money, action points (max. 50) and player leveling points (which give 1% leveling of skills) and all this can be easily hacked in a couple of minutes from the first part.
In the first game, the notpikachu table had the cool functions Quick Skill Training, Heal Condition++, Perfect Team.
But even without them, as I wrote above, in a couple of minutes you can scan your values: money, as before, through the construction of seats in the stadium, and action and development points by simple scanning.
but set talent and form for each player and the stamina ..... all those 3 will be nice to have, that way you don't have to rotate players that much. The same goes for talent.... if you want to create a club, that will be an interesting cheat to have since you can make talented players and ascend the leagues until your team is in the top league.

btw if I ever pay for cheats, it all goes to fl1ng, since he does many trainers for free, so yea I was not suggesting people buy the ones in pitch, just posted it because I found those cheat options kinda interesting xD

Saucison78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saucison78 »

djkunn wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:59 pm
Luxorserg47 wrote:
djkunn wrote:
I found this
[Link]

but set talent and form for each player and the stamina ..... all those 3 will be nice to have, that way you don't have to rotate players that much. The same goes for talent.... if you want to create a club, that will be an interesting cheat to have since you can make talented players and ascend the leagues until your team is in the top league.

btw if I ever pay for cheats, it all goes to fl1ng, since he does many trainers for free, so yea I was not suggesting people buy the ones in pitch, just posted it because I found those cheat options kinda interesting xD
Yeah, i already have a subscription, but he's taking a break until May, so a trainer from him is not going to happen for now.

Plitch i don't like, locking cheats behind a paywall is something i will never pay for, i will however support we m and him since they decided to release them for free.

Recifense is also an excellent table maker, probably one of the best out there in my opinion, making tables and updating them is time consuming especially for free so i understand the hesitation to make more.

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

Luxorserg47 wrote:
...this is a paid solution and, unfortunately, it is very unlikely that someone will repeat this in a free table.
There are a plethora of tables on this site that have more options than any trainer on the market, including the table for the previous version of this game.

I'm a subscriber to a few of those subscription based sites, as well, and I still peruse the options here, because oftentimes the shared community tables are better.

vowowiw339
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vowowiw339 »

PainiaX wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:03 pm
I found a way to expand your budget for transfers etc. You can edit the personal money you have and then donate the money to your club. The table worked for me after restarting the game but bear in mind I also have no experience in making tables.
This table is perfect. Thank you

Kerus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kerus »

djkunn wrote:
I found this
[Link]

The FREE options are understandable useless, don't bother downloading it. Just waiting for more usefull CT.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

Kerus wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2024 4:00 am
djkunn wrote:
I found this
[Link]

The FREE options are understandable useless, don't bother downloading it. Just waiting for more usefull CT.
We truly can do with a "freshness" cheat.... energy & resistance for the players....
It's hard to get resistance after the players are too tired...

Kerus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kerus »

Saucison78 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:26 pm
+1

I'm fairly new to making tables so please bear with me if its not working, test this out, go to the player screen where you give them skills, change action point value to 50 which is max then change training points to 9999 and buy 10 with the action points and see the value update to 10010. After your points are updated you can just change them before you run out of points.

I will add more pointers later such as budget, balance and so on.

I only know how to make basic scripts and value pointers, you need someone with more experience to do negotiations, form, stamina and so on. If training points are not working for you i might need to add more addresses in the pointer scan to make it work, but it works for me when restarting the game.

if you get any pop up boxes when opening the table just click ok.

Here is a video showing how you do it if needed, [Link]
Is there a way to cheat always successful negotiation and player's fitness?

Saucison78
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Saucison78 »

I managed to find a way to add "bank balance" pretty easily.

Step 1: go to the stadium tab on top, now click club grounds and click extend.

Step 2: now find a building you want to cheat with, it has to have more than 4 possible slots for building, you can click the second picture in the top right corner and use the Youth Boarding School Floor.

Step 3: Place one of them down (do not click confirm) now in cheat engine search for the value of the building you selected (in this case 300,000) under 4 bytes, you should have about 4-10k results, highlight them all and change the values of all the addresses to 1.

Step 4: now remove the building you put down in removal mode, and place 10 buildings and now each building of the Youth Boarding School Floor should only cost you 1 currency to place, (DO not click confirm).

Step 5: now go back to cheat engine and search next scan for the values you changed the building to which in this case is 1, add all those selected addresses to the list below and now change the values to something high like 999999999, now you want to go back to removal mode and remove all the buildings you queued for building and hit Confirm after you removed them all, take a look at your Bank Balance and clap your hands.

Hassrabaal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hassrabaal »

private donations also have an impact on budgets.

Luxorserg47
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Luxorserg47 »

Saucison78 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:27 am
I managed to find a way to add "bank balance" pretty easily.

Step 1: go to the stadium tab on top, now click club grounds and click extend.

Step 2: now find a building you want to cheat with, it has to have more than 4 possible slots for building, you can click the second picture in the top right corner and use the Youth Boarding School Floor.

Step 3: Place one of them down (do not click confirm) now in cheat engine search for the value of the building you selected (in this case 300,000) under 4 bytes, you should have about 4-10k results, highlight them all and change the values of all the addresses to 1.

Step 4: now remove the building you put down in removal mode, and place 10 buildings and now each building of the Youth Boarding School Floor should only cost you 1 currency to place, (DO not click confirm).

Step 5: now go back to cheat engine and search next scan for the values you changed the building to which in this case is 1, add all those selected addresses to the list below and now change the values to something high like 999999999, now you want to go back to removal mode and remove all the buildings you queued for building and hit Confirm after you removed them all, take a look at your Bank Balance and clap your hands.
as an option, but why complicate it if you can use the method of building stands from the first part: faster and easier

ned_is_dead
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ned_is_dead »

Was someone able to find players level progress?

[Link]