What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] We Are Football 2024

Post by LeChuck_de »

tekknen wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:16 pm
Polished Version
Thanks a LOT for your effort!
Unfortunately the table does not seem to work for me. I load the game, start CE 7.5, open the table, keep address list. Then it shows 0 for Action points and training points which is not the current value from the game.

Also I cannot get the player edit to work. What exactly does "pick player" mean? Selecting them in the team overview?

foronrcomment
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by foronrcomment »

Saucison78 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:31 am
Hassrabaal wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:15 am
Hi,
fast response ! :D I like that.
Action points seem to work. Training points can not be activated and are not updating. I just get a windows beeping sound.

Did you do any research into budget and money?
I did try, i can't seem to find any values for budget and balance, hopefully some certified table maker will pick this up they will be able to do it.

Try the training points again, buy some with action points then use a point and try to change it, i am aware the value is changing to ?? from time to time, but it should work still.

I have tested it about 5 game restarts, so it should be stable.

[Link]
Thanks 4 u job!

For increase budget:
Add an unnecessary player from the reserve to the team. Give him insane ratings and talent. Go to the menu and offer it to clubs. Choose Man City or Real Madrid))
In general, there are 5 attempts to find a club with money. The money will be credited to your account immediately. The player can sarcastically return the indicators to their place.

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

I edited all my players to various levels, and somehow they all became either Team Players or Leaders. Does anyone know which table option changes the player 'Character' type?

Edit: It appears that 'Character' might be associated between a combination of Skills and the levels within the colored player Hexagon. But not sure on parameters.

Also, I discovered that players can only have a maximum of 6 Skills in each category, or the game crashes. I believe you can still have up to 13 Skills, total.

Salmoncannon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Salmoncannon »

Saucison78 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:27 am
I managed to find a way to add "bank balance" pretty easily.

Step 1: go to the stadium tab on top, now click club grounds and click extend.

Step 2: now find a building you want to cheat with, it has to have more than 4 possible slots for building, you can click the second picture in the top right corner and use the Youth Boarding School Floor.

Step 3: Place one of them down (do not click confirm) now in cheat engine search for the value of the building you selected (in this case 300,000) under 4 bytes, you should have about 4-10k results, highlight them all and change the values of all the addresses to 1.

Step 4: now remove the building you put down in removal mode, and place 10 buildings and now each building of the Youth Boarding School Floor should only cost you 1 currency to place, (DO not click confirm).

Step 5: now go back to cheat engine and search next scan for the values you changed the building to which in this case is 1, add all those selected addresses to the list below and now change the values to something high like 999999999, now you want to go back to removal mode and remove all the buildings you queued for building and hit Confirm after you removed them all, take a look at your Bank Balance and clap your hands.
this doesnt work? it shows the changed values, but i dont get any money added to my coffers??

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

Salmoncannon wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:20 pm
this doesnt work? it shows the changed values, but i dont get any money added to my coffers??
As another commenter said, certain methods are easier than others. Basically, you just need to search for the running total cost of your upgrades, and change it to negative, which will turn it into income instead of an expenditure.

So, step by step:
Click on the Infrastructure icon on the top. It looks like a tiny stadium, or a crown.

Then click on Club Grounds, then Extend Club Grounds. Click on any Build item in the top right corner, and set it down anywhere on the map. Now you will see the Costs update, in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.

So, let's click on Half Field, and set that down. Costs should be 80000. Go to CE and do a Double Scan for 80000. Then, set another Half Field down, and update the Scan to 160000, and hit Next scan. Continue until you're down to two or one remaining addresses. When you're finished making whatever changes you want, just change both of those addresses to a minus value, for however much you want to add to the team coffers.

Remember, any positive value is an Infrastructure Expense, and any negative value will show up as Infrastructure Income. But you must set the value to something other than zero. Otherwise, whatever changes you made to your Club Grounds won't take.

Hope that helps.

djkunn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by djkunn »

anyone know how to trigger the son to join your team? it is supposed to trigger if you keep playing football with your kids but can't find it myself, I tried 4-byte search for a while but there are too many addresses...
Last edited by djkunn on Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Substyler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Substyler »

Hi. after last years great cheat tools I tried the same for WAF 2024. But I can´t find a way to boost my Action points so far. Any working solutions for action points?

Thanks for your great work so far.

Kerus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kerus »

Substyler wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:48 am
Hi. after last years great cheat tools I tried the same for WAF 2024. But I can´t find a way to boost my Action points so far. Any working solutions for action points?

Thanks for your great work so far.
Check page 3 'Polished Version'.

Substyler
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Substyler »

Hi, I did. But maybe it´s a mistake on my side but I did not found a way to change my action points from 0 to 300 for example. I remember it worked all the time last year.

Edit: worked. Changed my Manager Points to level up, used the new received 41 AP to find the correct line. Same to the Training Boost Points

Kerus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kerus »

tekknen wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:16 pm
Polished Version
Hello.
How to use infinite negotiation points? It seems not working.
What's this 'Intrest' function? How to use it?
Is there a way to edit always successful negotiation?

gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorsan »

change manager level to 11111 and team speeches will win you every match.

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

gorsan wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:44 pm
Can you elaborate on that?
Last edited by heir on Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

gorsan wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:44 pm
Manager Level is based on stars. Not sure what you're referring to, here.

gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorsan »

show as binary