Noobzor

[REQUEST] Hero Tale

Post by Otherdeath »

Game Name: Hero Tale
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: v0.7.9
Options Required: Speed Hack.
Steam Website:
Other Info: Cheat Engine built-in Speed Hack function does not work.
Last edited by Otherdeath on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PronKill
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Hero Tale

Post by PronKill »

Speedhack is a function built in Cheat Engine by default.

Otherdeath
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Otherdeath »

PronKill wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:02 pm
Speedhack is a function built in Cheat Engine by default.
I am aware of it, but it does not work with the game. I believe (but I could be wrong) it's because it has Vsync ON by default, but there is no way to disable it. I even tried the mono functions and google search for other alternatives but none of them worked.

Cryoswolf88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cryoswolf88 »

i wish there was a way to change both types of skill points, gold and skill level themselves were easy to find and modify but overall those are what i couldnt find

rolandgriswold
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rolandgriswold »

Cryoswolf88 wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 9:10 pm
i wish there was a way to change both types of skill points, gold and skill level themselves were easy to find and modify but overall those are what i couldnt find
did you find anything i only got weapon levels to work 1 time not i cant find them

Xer0Daze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xer0Daze »

I didn't mess with it enough to find the skill levels or skill points. I was able to get an unlimited MP, infinite ammo, unlimited item use and some basic 1 hit kill (have to overcome defense/armor to do 1 damage though) and a training mode where neither the player nor enemy take damage to afk farm up skills pretty quickly. It's my first attempt so any feedback or alterations are welcome.
Hero Tale_v0.7.9.CT
still working on latest release as of 3-15-2024
(41.49 KiB) Downloaded 499 times

Cryoswolf88
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Cryoswolf88 »

rolandgriswold wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:42 am
Cryoswolf88 wrote:
did you find anything i only got weapon levels to work 1 time not i cant find them
reason you cant find skill points again is it keeps an overall value of what you have had thats your skill points ie lvl 2 sword is actually what you used for level 1 and what you currently gathered for lvl 2 not what it shows
Xer0Daze wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:21 am
I didn't mess with it enough to find the skill levels or skill points. I was able to get an unlimited MP, infinite ammo, unlimited item use and some basic 1 hit kill (have to overcome defense/armor to do 1 damage though) and a training mode where neither the player nor enemy take damage to afk farm up skills pretty quickly. It's my first attempt so any feedback or alterations are welcome.
Hero Tale_v0.7.9.CT

also when i mentioned skill points i was talking about the tree regular and the shadow tree, if the values for those were found a lot less farming or anything really would be required since it would boost the stats tremendously

Berserka
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Berserka »

Xer0Daze wrote:
I didn't mess with it enough to find the skill levels or skill points. I was able to get an unlimited MP, infinite ammo, unlimited item use and some basic 1 hit kill (have to overcome defense/armor to do 1 damage though) and a training mode where neither the player nor enemy take damage to afk farm up skills pretty quickly. It's my first attempt so any feedback or alterations are welcome. Hero Tale_v0.7.9.CT
This cheat tabe dont work

Xer0Daze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xer0Daze »

Berserka wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:42 pm
Xer0Daze wrote:
I didn't mess with it enough to find the skill levels or skill points. I was able to get an unlimited MP, infinite ammo, unlimited item use and some basic 1 hit kill (have to overcome defense/armor to do 1 damage though) and a training mode where neither the player nor enemy take damage to afk farm up skills pretty quickly. It's my first attempt so any feedback or alterations are welcome. Hero Tale_v0.7.9.CT
This cheat tabe dont work
Which part are you having trouble with? Just checked it back out today and it works for me still.

Xer0Daze
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xer0Daze »

Cryoswolf88 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:01 pm
rolandgriswold wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2024 6:42 am
Cryoswolf88 wrote:
reason you cant find skill points again is it keeps an overall value of what you have had thats your skill points ie lvl 2 sword is actually what you used for level 1 and what you currently gathered for lvl 2 not what it shows
Xer0Daze wrote:

also when i mentioned skill points i was talking about the tree regular and the shadow tree, if the values for those were found a lot less farming or anything really would be required since it would boost the stats tremendously
Latest version with an inf skill points script. Works for both normal skills and the dark ones as well. Will set current skill points to 2457 while enabled. If disabled there's a check based on your character's level so it can show negative but you'll keep the skills. Not the prettiest table but I'll clean it up later.
Attachments
Hero Tale_v2.CT
added inf skill points script
(47.07 KiB) Downloaded 256 times