[SOLVED] motorsport manager v1.3

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
itsgoodtobecrazy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[SOLVED] motorsport manager v1.3

Post by itsgoodtobecrazy »

could someone make a table for this game please i cant do it cant seem to work stuff out

Mr Soap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by Mr Soap »

Currently having the same problem. Can't seem to pinpoint the driver's stat values as I only get the visual representation. And the assembly code to see what accesses the address is a little beyond my understanding

dhanayha
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dhanayha »

plus one for this game table request
i hope someone can make table with editor too

abaddon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abaddon »

same request here

Alastair412
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Alastair412 »

Attached is the old v1 table posted by Digital_Max on the old forum, with contributions from thehane. Money pointer seems to work right after creating a new game. Fuel and tyre cheats work all the time.
Attachments
MM.CT
(18.01 KiB) Downloaded 336 times

Alastair412
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Alastair412 »

Reposting the input from thehane on CE forum for staff and driver stats:
Pretty much everything is stored as a float, and packed in small objects of grouped data.
Some are in the same order as in the GUI, others slightly out of order.
Group search in cheat engine is the way to go, in or out of order.
(snip)
Staff stats are stored as they are mentioned in game.
So if a driver has a rank 5 with 37% progress in focus. The data stored is 5.37 (plus more decimals) and so on with all other stats.
The order for stored staff stats are as follows:

driver stats order
breaking, cornering, smoothness, overtaking, consistency, adaptability, fitness, feedback, focus

mechanic stats order
reliability, performance, concentration, chemistry, pit stops, part fixes

designer stats order
engine, gearbox, brakes, front wing, suspension, rear wing

In my start game i can search for my driver 1 based on a group search of his stats as such:
f:10.42 f:5.27 f:7.68 f:10.55 f:10.8 f:6.64 f:9.29 f:8.29 f:9.58

Progression less than 10% like 4% is a .04 stored.
The search will return quite a few results.
They are all copies of the one original in the list.
Either change all, or find the one original.
With the addition of GT mode, designer stats have had the GT parts inserted. I don't know if they are present in normal races, but in GT mode, the spoilers seems to be between front wing and suspension. Since you don't have values for these two parts in a GT game, you can replace the missing value with f:* for each wings and be able to narrow down what you're looking for. If that doesn't lead you to your designer, try searching for f:engine f:gearbox f: brakes f:* f: suspension f:spoiler, and barring that, f:engine f:gearbox f: brakes f:* f: suspension f:* f:spoiler.

Finally, when creating your group search sequence, note that you're looking for the current values, even when affected by a modifier, not the original ones. Eg: dumb driver has -2 Feedback, with Feedback currently at 12, with 20% progression: you search for f:12.20, not f:14.20

dhanayha
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dhanayha »

Alastair412 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:49 pm
Reposting the input from thehane on CE forum for staff and driver stats:
Pretty much everything is stored as a float, and packed in small objects of grouped data.
Some are in the same order as in the GUI, others slightly out of order.
Group search in cheat engine is the way to go, in or out of order.
(snip)
Staff stats are stored as they are mentioned in game.
So if a driver has a rank 5 with 37% progress in focus. The data stored is 5.37 (plus more decimals) and so on with all other stats.
The order for stored staff stats are as follows:

driver stats order
breaking, cornering, smoothness, overtaking, consistency, adaptability, fitness, feedback, focus

mechanic stats order
reliability, performance, concentration, chemistry, pit stops, part fixes

designer stats order
engine, gearbox, brakes, front wing, suspension, rear wing

In my start game i can search for my driver 1 based on a group search of his stats as such:
f:10.42 f:5.27 f:7.68 f:10.55 f:10.8 f:6.64 f:9.29 f:8.29 f:9.58

Progression less than 10% like 4% is a .04 stored.
The search will return quite a few results.
They are all copies of the one original in the list.
Either change all, or find the one original.
With the addition of GT mode, designer stats have had the GT parts inserted. I don't know if they are present in normal races, but in GT mode, the spoilers seems to be between front wing and suspension. Since you don't have values for these two parts in a GT game, you can replace the missing value with f:* for each wings and be able to narrow down what you're looking for. If that doesn't lead you to your designer, try searching for f:engine f:gearbox f: brakes f:* f: suspension f:spoiler, and barring that, f:engine f:gearbox f: brakes f:* f: suspension f:* f:spoiler.

Finally, when creating your group search sequence, note that you're looking for the current values, even when affected by a modifier, not the original ones. Eg: dumb driver has -2 Feedback, with Feedback currently at 12, with 20% progression: you search for f:12.20, not f:14.20
i did find the value but after i change it it doesnt work
can u tell me what is wrong? or what the next step after find the correct value
after i change it i do pass a week to see it change but its not change

Alastair412
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Alastair412 »

If you found the right sequence, you should see the new values simply by switching between the driver or staff you affected and the next one. If it didn't change, you were editing the wrong person.

Fareastver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fareastver »

Alastair412 wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:42 pm
Attached is the old v1 table posted by Digital_Max on the old forum, with contributions from thehane. Money pointer seems to work right after creating a new game. Fuel and tyre cheats work all the time.
Do the cheat table still working for the 1.3 GT Series?

Alastair412
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Alastair412 »

As I said in the quote - money pointer works right after starting a new game, and fuel / tyre cheats work all the time.

Fareastver
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fareastver »

Alastair412 wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:15 pm
As I said in the quote - money pointer works right after starting a new game, and fuel / tyre cheats work all the time.
Money pointer indeed works after new game, but can't get fuel/tyre to working on the race. It's only activates on practice (In qualifying only one of the drivers that gonna have infinite fuel/tyre)

Anyway, thanks, fam.

Alastair412
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Alastair412 »

Sorry to hear. What I've noticed on fuel / tyre cheat use: first activation requires both cars to be on the road to work. I always used to start on practice, and the cheat would stick afterwards. In races, the 2nd driver's tyres would wear out as normal, but as soon as you open the pit stop window, even if you cancel right out, the tyre goes back to 100%. Hope this can help.

vegimata
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vegimata »

Alastair412 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:02 pm
Sorry to hear. What I've noticed on fuel / tyre cheat use: first activation requires both cars to be on the road to work. I always used to start on practice, and the cheat would stick afterwards. In races, the 2nd driver's tyres would wear out as normal, but as soon as you open the pit stop window, even if you cancel right out, the tyre goes back to 100%. Hope this can help.
I just hit the spacebar to pause the game, hover my mouse over the wheel status of the 2nd driver and it works. Then just hit space again to unpause

araya95
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by araya95 »

hi everyone, im newbie here. can someone make a pointer for stats editor? i"ve tried grouped search and found the values, but when i tried to change it, it always revert back to their original values. thanks, sorry for bad english

ZeroGman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ZeroGman »

Don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but I've only been using the tire/fuel part of this table and for some reason the tire part of it has stopped working altogether. The fuel part of it still works which is strange, but not the tire.