[SOLVED] motorsport manager v1.3

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
jackasstar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 1

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by jackasstar » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:23 am

please update the stats editor table to the latest version please :)

Schnitzelmaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:18 pm
Reputation: 33

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by Schnitzelmaker » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:06 pm

Working on an update for the game.
Here is an early table which contains Money, Crew Stats and Fuel + Tyre Cheat.
Tested with version 1.31

Ouatated Check: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3653
Attachments
MM.CT
(37.35 KiB) Downloaded 74 times
Last edited by Schnitzelmaker on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:55 am, edited 6 times in total.

araya95
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by araya95 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Thanks will try it out :)

edit: i've tried it out, mechanic and designer pointer is working great, but the driver pointer doesn't seem to worked. thanks :)

dhanayha
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:54 am
Reputation: 0

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by dhanayha » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:46 pm

Schnitzelmaker wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:06 pm
Working on an update for the game.
Here is an early table which contains Money, Crew Stats and Fuel Cheat.
Tested with version 1.31
thanks, and its working good
can u expand the cheat like instant part and upgrade, tire too
many thanks

jackasstar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 1

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by jackasstar » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:56 pm

Schnitzelmaker wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:06 pm
Working on an update for the game.
Here is an early table which contains Money, Crew Stats and Fuel Cheat.
Tested with version 1.31
Thank you very much! :) will test it out shortly

Schnitzelmaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:18 pm
Reputation: 33

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by Schnitzelmaker » Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:04 pm

Tyre + Car Parts (No Damage) Cheats added to table above.
Will work next on Instant Part build, (Super) Parts.

jackasstar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 1

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by jackasstar » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:48 am

Schnitzelmaker wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:06 pm
Working on an update for the game.
Here is an early table which contains Money, Crew Stats and Fuel + Tyre Cheat.
Tested with version 1.31
first of all, thank you for your hardwork, but Ive tested the table, and seems driver pointer's not working. but other pointers are working like a charm :)

dhanayha
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:54 am
Reputation: 0

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by dhanayha » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:20 am

i dont get it guys, for me driver pointer is working great it find the value smoothly
everything is work, after u got in game choose 1 from 2 driver then simply see the stats of driver and just scroll right or left between driver, boom got driver pointer, the new and late tables work like charm, many thanks @Schnitzelmaker for making tables for this game

jackasstar
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 1

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by jackasstar » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:17 am

oh yeah i forgot to mention im playing on gt mode, on other mode its working well. i'm sorry i forgot to mention. once again, thank you @Schnitzelmaker for making and updating this game :)

edit: i did get the pointer on both mode, but on gt mode i can't change the driver values.

araya95
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by araya95 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:23 am

jackasstar wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:17 am
oh yeah i forgot to mention im playing on gt mode, on other mode its working well. i'm sorry i forgot to mention. once again, thank you @Schnitzelmaker for making and updating this game :)

edit: i did get the pointer on both mode, but on gt mode i can't change the driver values.
first of all i'm sorry i forgot to mention on what mode im playing. i've tested it on gt mode, i did find the values for both driver, but i simply cant change it. on other mode, it works really well. thank you @Schnitzelmaker for working on this table and sorry i forgot to mention on what mode im playing.

Schnitzelmaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:18 pm
Reputation: 33

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by Schnitzelmaker » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:41 am

Updated Table above. Added Part Design Cheat.
In Part Design Screen, hover over an component to pupulate pointers or set "Super Part" to 1 to give the components some nice stats.
Then add the component and the car part will get some really nice stats.


About Driver Stats. I don't have GT dlc but i will check later if i can unlock it for me via cheatengine.

araya95
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by araya95 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:09 am

Schnitzelmaker wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:41 am
Updated Table above. Added Part Design Cheat.
In Part Design Screen, hover over an component to pupulate pointers or set "Super Part" to 1 to give the components some nice stats.
Then add the component and the car part will get some really nice stats.


About Driver Stats. I don't have GT dlc but i will check later if i can unlock it for me via cheatengine.
Thanks for your effort, can't wait for it :)

Schnitzelmaker
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 83
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:18 pm
Reputation: 33

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by Schnitzelmaker » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:17 pm

Currently testing a different method to get crew stats, since the old one is more or less only changing a copy of the stats.
This should then also work with GT DLC.

The new method is under "Player/Team ID/Crew Stats->Drivers" but only for the first 3 drivers.
Last edited by Schnitzelmaker on Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

dhanayha
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:54 am
Reputation: 0

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by dhanayha » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:46 pm

i do depth try the table on 1st tables, yes driver stat only change stat copy of drivers except that everything is work
2nd tables like ur mention the pointer seem just show the one driver of 3 drivers team

many thanks for ur hardwork mate the tables really help a lot
maybe many feature will come on future table :D like instant build or upgrade :p

araya95
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:06 am
Reputation: 0

Re: motorsport manager v1.3

Post by araya95 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 3:13 am

Schnitzelmaker wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:17 pm
Currently testing a different method to get crew stats, since the old one is more or less only changing a copy of the stats.
This should then also work with GT DLC.

The new method is under "Player/Team ID/Crew Stats->Drivers" but only for the first 3 drivers.
thank you kind sir, yes it worked, and like a charm :). waiting for the updated version. keep up the good work

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users