[REQUEST] Pacific Drive

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
yukitus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] Pacific Drive

Post by yukitus »

Any scripts for thes Stable unstable Energie? I scan the NR so many time but i get nothing back i try with "3,5" and "3.5" and i try unknowen inital nr to get downt to it with, decrease or increase vaule but no sucsess

penguiin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by penguiin »

yukitus wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:43 pm
Any scripts for thes Stable unstable Energie? I scan the NR so many time but i get nothing back i try with "3,5" and "3.5" and i try unknowen inital nr to get downt to it with, decrease or increase vaule but no sucsess
they multiply it by 100 and i believe its 4 bytes. so, 3.5 energy would be 350

yukitus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yukitus »

penguiin wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:11 am
yukitus wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:43 pm
they multiply it by 100 and i believe its 4 bytes. so, 3.5 energy would be 350
Oh thx i will try! :D

IT WORK! You are a the best thx !

Blueskadoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blueskadoo »

Anyone find the datatype for scanner charges?

PizzaIsLife
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PizzaIsLife »

Blueskadoo wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:12 am
Anyone find the datatype for scanner charges?
4 bytes, start with 1 after using 1 charge, use 2nd, search for 2 etc. Didn't figure out the pointer to it.

Blueskadoo
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Blueskadoo »

I'm searching incorrectly then as I did the opposite and looked for the last number. Thanks.

shearerc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shearerc »

Blueskadoo wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:32 am
I'm searching incorrectly then as I did the opposite and looked for the last number. Thanks.
Me too, I searched like 3->2->1 lol. Now searching by charges used :mrgreen:
Turns out your current total scanner charges is 4 bytes above the used charges

Eg..
142AD8E58F0 = used charges
142AD8E58F4 = total charges

Quickest way to find from scratch is search using "Array of byte". If your total is 3 scanner charges & none been used yet, search for (hex) 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00. Then after using 1 charge, refine search to 01 00 00 00 03 00 00 00, and so on...
Tried to isolate code that checks the scanner charges but too difficult, the addresses are all written by the damn VCRUNTIME memcpy stuff that needs tons of backtracing :cry:

shearerc
Cheater
Cheater

Post by shearerc »

DrStalker wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:11 am
I've not tested to see if this also applies to energy stored in the car, but the amount of kLim is shown on lower right of the arc system's screen. I think that is a combined value of all energy types, but I assume the individual energy types would be tracked separately.
The kLIM in the car's ARC device is in float.
If starting from 0.0 kLim, absorb one stable anchor until kLim is above 0. Then start your search , example if current kLim is 1.1, I'd search floats between 1.0 and 1.2.
Continue to absorb kLims to narrow down results.
Finally, you'll get 6 identical results - one of it is the true one, you increase its value and you'll see the kLim vertical tube on the right increase its' levels. However the digit display of kLim will not reflect your changes until you absorb another one.

This is all on stable energy only, I haven't discovered unstable/corrupt so those may work differently.