Request: Caribbean Legend Sandbox (Free version)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Bulldoser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Request: Caribbean Legend Sandbox (Free version)

Post by Bulldoser »

Would it be possiblE? The game itself is not that bad..)

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Request: Caribbean Legend Sandbox (Free version)

Post by zurls »

I have been told that the game ships with a type of anti-cheat where injecting into the game has a high probability of causing a crash. But the game comes bundled with a developer console. Perhaps someone can help with how to activate it. The activate key is F11. In the engine.ini I switched debugwindow=0 to debugwindow=1 and ondebugkeys=0 to ondebugkeys=1 but no luck. Anyone have any suggestions?
Last edited by zurls on Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

MythOfTheLight
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MythOfTheLight »

try to search type - "string" for hull, crew, sails and health

also you can search for money, but change only with same count of symbols - like find 35000 peso and change to 99999 peso. Then sell something to get more 100000, then search again and chande to 999999 peso.

Bulldoser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Bulldoser »

ToMythofTheLight: - Thank you!

To Zurls:

High, thanks for answering. Game money isn't a problem for me, what i'd very much like to be hacked is the player's energy bar(maybe other staff as well, like P.I.R.A.T.E.S.).

Money isn't a big problemo.) Especially in order to hack money(and cannons) there's a ton of exploits, one of it has a pretty good explanation on Youtube, look for "DED - how to cheat/to get 2000000 pesos in 10 minutes without any program in CL". Money isn't a big problem with CE ether.
About that console.. The console is an atavismus from previous games in the series. I doubt very much if the idea with it could somehow be exploited. There're scripts for this game, with tons and tons of very useful staff, but devs say it's closed for now(probably for a long period or time, who knows). In half a year or so, someone also told, that the scripts will be either hacked or opened by devs themselves(the info is questionable). Keep in mind that the game is a remaster of CTEHO. Which is also a mod for Age of Pirates SOAS, which is mod for a game called Pirates of the Caribbean(Age of Pirates II, or more known as Sea Dogs II).)

The game is rather good, but for what i know, the devs(to their shame) of it don't like so-called "cheaters" really very much.. Even if cheats/exploits/mods goes with a single-player game. That's why i really want some pro to go and hack it all the way!))

Also you can find a discussion thread on Steamcommutity about all this staff.
Last edited by Bulldoser on Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Was wondering if anybody figured out a way to cheat PIRATES.

Bulldoser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Bulldoser »

The Mogician wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 6:05 am
Was wondering if anybody figured out a way to cheat PIRATES.
Some peaople who know the game pretty well, go with an opinion that without the scripts opened it is impossiblE..)

And, scrips are encrypted btw.

Atarugolan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Atarugolan »

Game is protected by DRM and that also do anti cheat, also, different for the oldest games, the configuration files are encrypted, that because Developer can block mods, so they can create in future payment DLC.

The modify debug in the engine ini, do only "some modification" and only to view, not edit not option to do any action, (after activate you have some key esample J or P. but not useful.

Also the cheat engine work, for edit some things, for example if you want edit money, you need to put money inside one Box, all money, search the money value inside the box (as string) and after find 2 entry, modify that and after move in your pocket.

For health is possible modify but pay attention because during the loading from one zone to another the string change and can crash the game if blocked

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

lmao I have no idea why the devs are so bent on people not "cheating", it's a single player game.

Bulldoser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Bulldoser »

Well, may be because they are hypocrites, imho.

Atarugolan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Atarugolan »

The Mogician wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:42 pm
lmao I have no idea why the devs are so bent on people not "cheating", it's a single player game.
3 things i suppose:

1° They don't want give abilities to modify anything
2° they don't want have mods from others
3° they want protect the "payment game"

If they unlock the file, or give possibility to edit, modify the game they lost 2 thing
1° create payment DLC
2° they don't sell game anymore (because with modders can import the story in sandbox without problem) also because the story is from TEHO

Bulldoser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Bulldoser »

If they were honest fans of this series themeselves, they would't have lost a thing. Because their stories, updates and DLCs would ALWAYS go with better quality. They simply would be much more desireble than the free mods. But, in this particular case, yes. Without a proper attitude, without doubt, it's for their own best to block all the things they can.
That's why, and i already repeat mself, i really want some real Pro teaching them a lesson or two. For real, that greed march has to stop, at least some time later. Had to stop a decade ago. Unfortunately, i'm nearly not a pro.)