Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
xorps
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft

Post by xorps »

Angel wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:58 pm
xorps, Is it possible to turn off the receipt of damage from falls?
There you will change the name of the modules for each version of the game. Works on all three parts of the game. And the torch burning time, see how it works in the third part of the game and do the same to the other two.
Attachments
demo.CT
(8.17 KiB) Downloaded 241 times

bobba313
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bobba313 »

xorps wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:39 pm
Angel wrote:
There you will change the name of the modules for each version of the game. Works on all three parts of the game. And the torch burning time, see how it works in the third part of the game and do the same to the other two.
Hey man, Sorry for bothering you here. Just wanted to ask a question, The jump hack you made earlier, Is it possible for you to make some sort of infinite jumps instead? or fly mode? Or a kind of cheat that existed on PS1 (Gameshark) where you could have some sort of Jesus mode? look it up on gamehacking.org, It exists there. It will be so much easier then just these mega high jumps, Not sure if it can be done so i am just asking here out of the blue.

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

xorps wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:39 pm
Angel wrote:
I tried demo.ct on tr2, unfortunately, neither the infinite torch time nor the cancellation of damage after a jump/fall works for me(
I haven’t tested infinite weapons yet, since I only use basic pistols with infinite game ammo in the game.

----

Actually, In fact, torches are not important: they are searched in 2 steps of sifting out the value of 2 bytes, I found them and again made 231 (the maximum value of an item in the game, you can make 999, but after saving and subsequent loading they will still become 231).

In general, I want to say that the glow time of the torches is not so important, but I would really like the cancellation of damage after a jump and a fall from heights.
And how do I understand these are two different events?
I mean falling after moving from an object and falling after jumping?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The game is coded to produce a series of chained events on each type of action or by each type of entity. It's an old Engine that doesn't work like modern games, so trying to compare it with today's games would be overkill. Simpler put: if a bat, dino, character, etc. performs an action on Lara, that sequence will contain a "modify health" little piece of code. There is no unique damage function, but each object contains a piece of code that alters Lara's health. And yes, there is also a FallDamage object that would kill Lara. So.. to get perfect no damage.. you would have to patch a lot of functions so they do not change Lara's hit points.

I've already coded swim fly, will post a table once I'm back from vacation.

Cheers,
Sun

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:50 pm
The game is coded to produce a series of chained events on each type of action or by each type of entity. It's an old Engine that doesn't work like modern games, so trying to compare it with today's games would be overkill. Simpler put: if a bat, dino, character, etc. performs an action on Lara, that sequence will contain a "modify health" little piece of code. There is no unique damage function, but each object contains a piece of code that alters Lara's health. And yes, there is also a FallDamage object that would kill Lara. So.. to get perfect no damage.. you would have to patch a lot of functions so they do not change Lara's hit points.

I've already coded swim fly, will post a table once I'm back from vacation.

Cheers,
Sun
This is brilliant, I've been trying to make this work myself with some success; I found a value related to animation maybe? This value is at 0 on ground, 1 underwater and 2 at water surfce. Messing with a compare instruction here I was able to invert the affects of water, allowing you to walk jump and shoot underwater, and swim above water, by changing the "di" compare to "01".

Code: Select all

tomb1.dll+2626D - 66 39 3D B86D5502 - cmp [tomb1.dll+257D02C],di
Also found that just nopping the following instruction will create "Walk/Shoot Under Water"

Code: Select all

tomb1.dll+26285 - 45 85 FF - test r15d,r15d

corpuscrispy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by corpuscrispy »

Can someone make an FOV freeze value like they did with the outfit manager in photo mode? If they can get the outfit values to freeze the fov should be easier idk why no ones done this

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

Is it possible to teleport a character to camera coordinates in photo mode? F3 button.
This is, of course, a very cheating skill (but several times in my research into all sorts of strange locations I managed to get stuck in the textures.

hhn7h
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hhn7h »

Is there a decryption of the files?
tomb1.dll tomb2.dll tomb3.dll
I want to add a language

Thanks

subcraft
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by subcraft »

hhn7h wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:29 pm
Is there a decryption of the files?
tomb1.dll tomb2.dll tomb3.dll
I want to add a language

Thanks
you dont need to access the dlls for that.

translations are completely open textfiles for edit/add in the folders

Tomb Raider I-III Remastered\1\TEXT\[LANG]
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered\2\TEXT\[LANG]
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered\3\TEXT\[LANG]

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

I started going through TR3 when suddenly I was struck by “transport sickness” again.
in the third level of the game I can’t get off the quad bike(
The key combination that was suggested to me for tr2 does not work here, and as I understand it, the transport control in this part is very different from the second part.

It seems that the developers really didn’t care about the audience and they didn’t properly test their brainchild because people who don’t have gamepads continue to suffer.
-----
add: I found a solution on Steam:

"Roll" + Left or Right

p.s. An improved jump certainly helps a lot, but I would like to try the solution with swimming in space from SunBeam.

KASTROKING10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KASTROKING10 »

Cmon guys... Don't fight and let me learn more with you... I can't find the fukin address and what I found Lara starts dancing like crazy as if she was on a psytrance rave or something like that xD

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

KASTROKING10 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:51 pm
Cmon guys... Don't fight and let me learn more with you... I can't find the fukin address and what I found Lara starts dancing like crazy as if she was on a psytrance rave or something like that xD
Haha what address are you trying to find?

AlexS
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexS »

dec1337 wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:24 pm
Messing with a compare instruction here I was able to invert the affects of water, allowing you to walk jump and shoot underwater, and swim above water,

(Google translation)

:)
It is also necessary to take into account the properties of the environment and its impact on Lara.

For example, if you turn on the "floating flight" mode, Lara can float freely in space, but she will not be able to swim into the arch above the waterfall. The game thinks Lara is in the water and pushes her back out.

However, if you turn off Lara’s interaction with the environment, then Lara can even run into the arch above the waterfall as if on land.

KASTROKING10
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KASTROKING10 »

dec1337 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:10 am
KASTROKING10 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:51 pm
Haha what address are you trying to find?
I'm trying to find the address that makes lara swim out of the water, I'm noob in this but we always need to learn since zero right? xD

Angel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Angel »

translate.google:

In TR3 I had an incident: at the Nevada level, when Lara, according to the plot, loses all her weapons and ends up in prison, at the end of the level she returns her equipment.
So the game deleted previously found things for me:
underwater gun / harpoon
shotgun, found at the very beginning of the game.
assault rifle from the level with a crashed plane in the swamps.
rocket launcher - found on the level with the boat and stormy rivers.

Instead of these four weapons taken from me, for some reason the game slipped a Desert Eagle pistol that I had not yet found.

In this regard, I would like to know if there are cheats for returning weapons to inventory?
I would like to return my honestly found weapons during the game.