[COMPLETED] [REQUEST] HELLDIVERS 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
VladossX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] HELLDIVERS 2

Post by VladossX »

Does this mean that hacking is possible? And if we wait, will the people who know what they're doing come up with something?

Chocophie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Chocophie »

nhoxsahaki wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:05 pm
Game already have cheat like unlimited ammo and invincibility but paid cheat, so it seem cheat-able
noice, do you know its name

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Hmm..i don't know, sharing this ain't a good idea, anwyay here's my hexed version, i must add that i've deactivated one tiny option, just now, from it though, i forgot what it was :lol:, in rest is fully functional.
You can add and search for arrays directly using this, if you have the addresses or whatnot, meaning with the original version you'll do what you'll do and with this you'll finish.

Credits goes to the original makers!

Make sure to follow the settings below:
How?
The plugin is also included , you'll need to assign it first:
How?
Plugin is used to find the thing (you'll need to find what's accessed using it and nop it), even if is one or 100 checks, is just like xlive, find that thing that's checking on you, OR use the PLUGIN assigned to SKIP the check(s), example below:

Here's is some example of how a script using stealth edit plugin should look like, compare this with some aobscanmodule script, make it like this and it will skip the check(s).
How?
In rest is all about practice, trial and error untill you'll get it, or not! :lol: :P

HeXed Cheat Engine: ufile . io / 9pczcgka
Password: fearless

PS: I'll should probably get banned for posting this, so be it, it's been a pleasure!
Last edited by VampTY on Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheBrokenG0d
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheBrokenG0d »

Awesome, thanks for all the info VampTY, now gotta see if someone can get the stealth edit working for medals

Tomato Modest
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tomato Modest »

Would medals be detectable by the server? Or would a table like Vamp's allow us to grab those pretty stealthily?

XxDarkus101Xx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XxDarkus101Xx »

Hopefully there will be a table for this game down the road. Infinite ammo, health, no recoil and spread if possible but the anti cheat is making it almost impossible unless they change which I know they will definitely not do.

Salem666
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Salem666 »

Tomato Modest wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:51 pm
Would medals be detectable by the server? Or would a table like Vamp's allow us to grab those pretty stealthily?
This is the only thing i wish for honestly.
Just to unlock everything since the gameplay is fun as is.
But the medal grind not so much...

b1ackhand5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by b1ackhand5 »

VampTY wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:05 pm
Hmm..i don't know, sharing this ain't a good idea, anwyay here's my hexed version, i must add that i've deactivated one tiny option, just now, from it though, i forgot what it was :lol:, in rest is fully functional.
You can add and search for arrays directly using this, if you have the addresses or whatnot, meaning with the original version you'll do what you'll do and with this you'll finish.

How?
How?
Plugin is used to find the thing (you'll need to find what's accessed using it and nop it), even if is one or 100 checks, is just like xlive, find that thing that's checking on you, OR use the PLUGIN assigned to SKIP the check(s), example below:

Here's is some example of how a script using stealth edit plugin should look like, compare this with some aobscanmodule script, make it like this and it will skip the check(s).
How?
In rest is all about practice, trial and error untill you'll get it, or not! :lol: :P

PS: I'll should probably get banned for posting this, so be it, it's been a pleasure!
I tired to get this to work but GG detected this and I cannot get the plugins to load keep getting error 126.
But I did find some stuff with other memory editor.

Ok, after testing all night (in private lobby, didn't want to affect others), competitor memory editor I was using (Sorry cannot mention name) is not detected for me, but CE and VampTY's hexed CE is, the game kicks you to desktop and closes the game when detected. What was editable is the samples drop by you in mission. What I also found is you can only do one sample at a time (ie. one mission search for common sample, then load another mission to search for rare sample) because when you drop resources it drops all of them and I seem to not be able to find the value I want (maybe someone could get this to work).

When searching:
drop sample, search for drop sample value,
pick it up, search for '0' (may not need this but Im a noob when comes to memory edit so I just did it anyway)
then drop again and search for the drop value,
pick it up, search for '0',
repeat until you have 1 address.
You can collect more samples and drop again to hasten the search.
Once found, drop sample, edit the drop sample value and pick it up, PROFIT.

The address found does stick when you go into the next mission, If the drop amount not shown just pick up and drop again or get more sample then drop all until the value shows.

No point giving yourself infinite value, there is a hard cap for the samples when you return to the ship,
Common 500
Rare 250
Purple sample unknown as I have not gotten that far yet (maybe its capped at 100, if someone can already get this you can find out)

I suspect the pickup requisitions, medal and gained exp in-game can also be adjusted, just going to leave it to others as its to hard for me.

hldingyetian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hldingyetian »

b1ackhand5 wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:35 pm
VampTY wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:05 pm

How?
How?

How?

I tired to get this to work but GG detected this and I cannot get the plugins to load keep getting error 126.
But I did find some stuff with other memory editor.

Ok, after testing all night (in private lobby, didn't want to affect others), competitor memory editor I was using (Sorry cannot mention name) is not detected for me, but CE and VampTY's hexed CE is, the game kicks you to desktop and closes the game when detected. What was editable is the samples drop by you in mission. What I also found is you can only do one sample at a time (ie. one mission search for common sample, then load another mission to search for rare sample) because when you drop resources it drops all of them and I seem to not be able to find the value I want (maybe someone could get this to work).

When searching:
drop sample, search for drop sample value,
pick it up, search for '0' (may not need this but Im a noob when comes to memory edit so I just did it anyway)
then drop again and search for the drop value,
pick it up, search for '0',
repeat until you have 1 address.
You can collect more samples and drop again to hasten the search.
Once found, drop sample, edit the drop sample value and pick it up, PROFIT.

The address found does stick when you go into the next mission, If the drop amount not shown just pick up and drop again or get more sample then drop all until the value shows.

No point giving yourself infinite value, there is a hard cap for the samples when you return to the ship,
Common 500
Rare 250
Purple sample unknown as I have not gotten that far yet (maybe its capped at 100, if someone can already get this you can find out)

I suspect the pickup requisitions, medal and gained exp in-game can also be adjusted, just going to leave it to others as its to hard for me.
Cap for 3 samples are 500/250/100
you only need to find common sample's address
rare sample's address is common +4
super uranium is +8

b1ackhand5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by b1ackhand5 »

Cap for 3 samples are 500/250/100
you only need to find common sample's address
rare sample's address is common +4
super uranium is +8
[/quote]

Yeah once you find the common sample address the rest is easy to find
rare sample address should end 1998, super sample address should end 199c.

jelkix
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jelkix »

hmm

Monskiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monskiller »

jelkix wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:47 am
hmm
I agree.
Can confirm that samples editing works when they're dropped. And every time my address ended in 1994

Ninja321123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ninja321123 »

Hmm, makes you wonder how close Medals and Credits are to those adresses.

Monskiller
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Monskiller »

Ninja321123 wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:19 am
Hmm, makes you wonder how close Medals and Credits are to those adresses.
Don't think it's that easy.
Values that I'm editing are specifically dropped samples by me. Every player will have their own address.
Also, you can find medals and credits around a map, but afaik those are randomised and each pickup will have its own address.
Potentially there could be fixed placeholder addresses for every pickup, just need to figure those out.

andyzera
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andyzera »

can someone make a table to edit samples? im lost here even with the explanation cause my english is not so good