[COMPLETED] [REQUEST] HELLDIVERS 2

Post by cheatenginedead »

Game Name: HELLDIVERS™ 2
Game Engine: bitsquid
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required:

Steam Website:

Other Info:

Can we get a cheat engine table or trainer for this game please?

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] HELLDIVERS 2

Post by Rhark »

The game is 100% multiplayer with a kernel based anticheat, good luck.

litrpg
Cheater
Cheater

Post by litrpg »

Big sad. They don't know how to leave people alone.

Angelo06300
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Angelo06300 »

You can use cheat engine and ArtMoney it is not detectable I did not try to do research for lack of time but I managed to get unlimited chargers for example

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Angelo06300 wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:35 am
You can use cheat engine and ArtMoney it is not detectable I did not try to do research for lack of time but I managed to get unlimited chargers for example
The game scans in intervals and it does detect cheat engine.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

An "unsigned" cheat engine would probably work better but I heard they do regular checks on the game to see abnormal data.

Alone-LIHKG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alone-LIHKG »

The Mogician wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:25 pm
An "unsigned" cheat engine would probably work better but I heard they do regular checks on the game to see abnormal data.
around ~3min on window
There is no checks on linux ver :D

fail on edit massion total exp
but you can edit the Metals total

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Just my input here.

Why not using your own modified undetected hexed version of Cheat Engine?Below is my version, i've used it couple of times. :lol:

Or using stealth edit?
> Too see, for example, i even shared one or two tables using SE, look at my signature link, it's in that archive with 100, is for Aliens vs. Predator and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, just to see how it works, scripting, you'll need the plugin though, pm if you don't have it or just google,is that simple.

Or use a .lua script to mask all that will point to "cheat' or "engine", from CE, to "steam" since having "steam" as name won't be banned/locked or considered to be a cheat, when using it on Steam games, or name all as "epic" if you're using epic launcher, makes sense?

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

VampTY wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:09 pm
Just my input here.

Why not using your own modified undetected hexed version of Cheat Engine?Below is my version, i've used it couple of times. :lol:

Or using stealth edit?
> Too see, for example, i even shared one or two tables using SE, look at my signature link, it's in that archive with 100, is for Aliens vs. Predator and Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, just to see how it works, scripting, you'll need the plugin though, pm if you don't have it or just google,is that simple.

Or use a .lua script to mask all that will point to "cheat' or "engine", from CE, to "steam" since having "steam" as name won't be banned/locked or considered to be a cheat, when using it on Steam games, or name all as "epic" if you're using epic launcher, makes sense?
But arn't most if not all are stored server side anyway?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

vosszaa wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:24 pm

For those that can be found not as display values, as real values, why not using it, single or multi?
And for those that are only ss, it sucks!Some can do it, some can't do it, some won't do it.At some point in any game some weak point will be found, motivation is required.

PS: My hexed version of CE, i've used it also on some obfuscation values.Online hacking is based on renaming and using .batch files, i'm not saying i'm experienced, i did tested on some, i use .bat files, they are quite easy to use and the so called "antivirus" can't track them, for god's sake you can delete a lot of files by just clicking on a single .bat file, your antivirus won't trigger, same goes for online thingy, catch that call, that trigger and things can go either ok or bad, i did encountered, by curiosity in some games, in some i had luck, in some nothing, like 25% ok to 75% not ok.

I was explaining for values that do work, not ghost values.Sometimes is great, sometimes is not that great. :lol:

If is a big deal, i can paste my version of hexed CE, though i think is not a good idea! :lol:

:wub:

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

VampTY wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 7:58 pm
vosszaa wrote:

For those that can be found not as display values, as real values, why not using it, single or multi?
And for those that are only ss, it sucks!Some can do it, some can't do it, some won't do it.At some point in any game some weak point will be found, motivation is required.

PS: My hexed version of CE, i've used it also on some obfuscation values.Online hacking is based on renaming and using .batch files, i'm not saying i'm experienced, i did tested on some, i use .bat files, they are quite easy to use and the so called "antivirus" can't track them, for god's sake you can delete a lot of files by just clicking on a single .bat file, your antivirus won't trigger, same goes for online thingy, catch that call, that trigger and things can go either ok or bad, i did encountered, by curiosity in some games, in some i had luck, in some nothing, like 25% ok to 75% not ok.

I was explaining for values that do work, not ghost values.Sometimes is great, sometimes is not that great. :lol:

If is a big deal, i can paste my version of hexed CE, though i think is not a good idea! :lol:

I know for the fact that HP, ammo and currency are stored server side which are periodically checked.

Can you tell me what are the value you found that can be altered on client side?

toyotayaridmc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toyotayaridmc »

VampTY wrote:
vosszaa wrote:

Could you share your hexed CE version? I already know almost all client sided values in Helldivers 2 and how to get it to work in game, however i cant properly hex CE. Getting your version would help me alot in making a proper table

DyonisX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DyonisX »

I know this isn't the usual type of cheating but is there any way to mod the game so that it's possible to play with the Japanese voices? On the steam page it says only Japan can use it and if I pick it ingame the game instantly crashes.

nhoxsahaki
Cheater
Cheater

Post by nhoxsahaki »

Game already have cheat like unlimited ammo and invincibility but paid cheat, so it seem cheat-able

Alone-LIHKG
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alone-LIHKG »

vosszaa wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:09 pm
VampTY wrote:
vosszaa wrote:

I know for the fact that HP, ammo and currency are stored server side which are periodically checked.

Can you tell me what are the value you found that can be altered on client side?
you can call function of pick up metal.