Life is Feudal: Forest Village

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
bigman3912
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigman3912 »

Game was released. So, maybe someone, makes a trainer for release version (1.0.6198)
plz ;)

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Life is Feudal: Forest Village

Post by Pongozila »

This game is giving me an ass whooping in cheating... oh well... I still have A LOT to learn... Anyhow... here's the little I got without trashing the game...

EDIT: UPDATED TABLE

v1.0.6198 +2

-Inf. House resources (IF more than 50)
-Multiplication miracle (villagers get 1-10 and deliver XX)
*You can choose the value

Should help out a little... :)
Attachments
ForestVillage.CT
(6.81 KiB) Downloaded 1019 times

bigman3912
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bigman3912 »

game is updated to 1.0.6202

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

Sorry guys I don't have access to the update. Hope someone in here has though and can make a table. :/

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

So guys, I'm not yet sold on this game so if you guys want to keep this table "updated" to yourselves you can follow this friendly tutorial, I've tried to make this as step-by-step/explained as possible on the multiplication code. It may look big, but it's just because I tried to chew as much as I could so anyone, with a basic knowledge on CE, could understand.

"Extremely basic Tutorial" on multiplication cheat (Very basic knowledge required):
Spoiler
1-Open your game/map AND Cheat Engine
2-Attach CE to the process
3-Find a citizen carrying a resource (EXAMPLE: a builder name Jared carrying 10 stone)
4-You're going to focus on that citizen and that resource ONLY! (Jared carrying 10 stone)
**IF "JARED" GETS ANYTHING OTHER THAN "STONE", IGNORE IT AND DON'T LOOK FOR IT, YOU'LL ONLY SEARCH FOR "STONE" ON "JARED'S" BAG)**
5-ON CE: Search IN 4-BYTES for the resource value the citizen is carrying (10 stone) - NEW SCAN (4B) 10
6-Every time the citizen changes his inventory value look for the new value on CE! SEE EXAMPLE
EXAMPLE:
*Jared dropped the 10 stone on the barn and now have 0 stones on inventory - on CE you "NEXT SCAN" for 0!
*Jared then picks up 8 stone and now have 8 stones on inventory - on CE you "NEXT SCAN" for 8!
*Jared dropped the 8 stone on the barn and now have 0 stones on inventory - on CE you "NEXT SCAN" for 0!

7-Repeat step 6, until you have only a few addresses on the search list (or only one)
8-Choose one address from the list and freeze that address and change it to 50 to test if you really found the correct address. If it's correct, the citizen will have always 50 of that resource in it's bag. If it doesn't work choose another address and repeat the process until you find the correct address.
9-After making sure the address is correct go to CE
10- Unfreeze the address on CE
11- Right-click the address and select "find out what writes to this address"; Press enter or click "yes" on the dialog box.
12-A new window should pop-up (don't panic); Go to the game and have the citizen pick-up more of that resource.
13-After the Citizen picks up the resource you're looking for, it should appear, on the new window, some "instructions" (don't panic)
Example:
014E1CE8 - 29 41 28 - sub [ecx+28],eax
014E1AA1 - 01 41 28 - add [ecx+28],eax
014E1E93 - C7 40 28 00000000 - mov [eax+28],00000000

14-Don't bother with the others what you want is the one with "ADD" on it! (014E1AA1 - 01 41 28 - add [ecx+28],eax)
15-Click on the "add" instruction and then click "show disassembler" on the right of the window.
16-A new window full of numbers and words should pop-up. (don't panic)
17-Press "ctrl+A" (a new blank window should pop up, don't panic)
18-Press "ctrl+alt+T"
19-Press "ctrl+shft+A" (a small dialog box should pop-up, don't panic and don't bother, go to step 20!)
20-Press "ENTER" TWICE!
21-The last window opened should be filled now.
22- Look for this lines:
newmem:

code:
add [ecx+28],eax
lea ecx,[ebp+08]
jmp return

23-Below "newmem:" type "imul, eax,2" (or change the 2 to the value you want to multiply)
24-It should look like this:
newmem:
imul, eax,2
code:
add [ecx+28],eax
lea ecx,[ebp+08]
jmp return

25-Go to "File->Assign to current table"
26-On CE main window a new code should be there called "Auto Assemble script" - this is the code!
27-(optional)- double-click "Auto Assemble script" and rename it! ("Multiplication miracle 2x" or whatever you wanna call it.)
28-Activate the code and have fun!
29-???
30-Profit
Quick tutorial on multiplication cheat (Medium knowledge on CE required):
Spoiler
1-Find the "item in bag qtty" address (unique to each resource/citizen)
2-find out what writes to the address
3-you want "add [ecx+28],eax"
4-select "AOB injection" template on auto assemble
5-add under newmem: imul, eax,2 (or any other number to multiply)
6-Add to table
7-Have fun
Unfortunately with every update you'll have to do it again. The good side is: it's faster every time and you'll be a pro on this in no time. :)

PS: Any questions/errors found feel free to send me a message, I'll get to you as soon as I can.
PSS: Sorry for double posting. :oops:

PC Principal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PC Principal »

Pongozila wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:57 pm
So guys, I'm not yet sold on this game so if you guys want to keep this table "updated" to yourselves you can follow this friendly tutorial, I've tried to make this as step-by-step/explained as possible on the multiplication code. It may look big, but it's just because I tried to chew as much as I could so anyone, with a basic knowledge on CE, could understand.

Unfortunately with every update you'll have to do it again. The good side is: it's faster every time and you'll be a pro on this in no time. :)

PS: Any questions/errors found feel free to send me a message, I'll get to you as soon as I can.
PSS: Sorry for double posting. :oops:
I followed your instructions and they worked like a charm.

I do have a couple of questions though.

Do you have any suggestions how to increase the barn/warehouse capacity?
Why can't I increase the amount of a material in storage directly?
For materials in storage I am able to narrow the search to 3. But when I change any one or multiples of them they keep revertine back. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your effort so far. It is certainly helping me understand CE more.

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

PC Principal wrote:
Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:16 pm
Do you have any suggestions how to increase the barn/warehouse capacity?
Why can't I increase the amount of a material in storage directly?
For materials in storage I am able to narrow the search to 3. But when I change any one or multiples of them they keep revertine back. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your effort so far. It is certainly helping me understand CE more.
No idea on the capacity. I've been setting everything to 200 so there's space for everything. :P

You CAN change the values directly, only one of the 3 values work, just have to find out which one... but you can do it... you have to wait the game to refresh the value, if you don't want to wait just look at the barn "fill bar" you can tell which code works, change to 1000 and see if the bar changes, if it does the code works and only need to wait the game to refresh the value, if the bar stays the same then wrong address... but one of them do work.

Btw be careful using assembly on resources because they share the commands with trees and rocks, so you can end with an infinite tree or rock that your citizens will spend eternity trying to collect.
I've been using only the multiplication code and my civilization is thriving with no struggles what so ever. set the multiplication value to 5 and you're good to sustain everything with no problem.

If you wanna learn more this guy on youtube have great tutorials:
[Link]

PC Principal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PC Principal »

It's a hell of a learning curve. I have no problem finding the values addresses for the various commodities in the barn and warehouse and adjusting them during a game. The problem is finding the base addresses for the values so that I can save them in a table and use them every game. I have watched and 'played along' with the Multi-level pointers video tutorial a couple of times to successful conclusion. However, Life Is Feudal: Forest Village has a more complicated setup. There is a combined total for each resource shown in the overview which at the start of the game is just what is in the single warehouse. As you add a second warehouse, though, then you have to deal with each warehouse individually. So you can imagine what a mess it becomes when you have 10 warehouse with 30 different commodities each.

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

PC Principal wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:49 pm
It's a hell of a learning curve. I have no problem finding the values addresses for the various commodities in the barn and warehouse and adjusting them during a game. The problem is finding the base addresses for the values so that I can save them in a table and use them every game. I have watched and 'played along' with the Multi-level pointers video tutorial a couple of times to successful conclusion. However, Life Is Feudal: Forest Village has a more complicated setup. There is a combined total for each resource shown in the overview which at the start of the game is just what is in the single warehouse. As you add a second warehouse, though, then you have to deal with each warehouse individually. So you can imagine what a mess it becomes when you have 10 warehouse with 30 different commodities each.
Reply in "spoiler" due to being big... prepare the potato because it's quite a long read and there's no potato in the end... but a bunch of knowledge in the middle. :lol: :roll:
Spoiler
Yeah, pointers are becoming much more elaborate now, up to a point that today's games basically are a pain to find using basic methods, you'd have to use a method to make the game tell you the address and not go after it. Like make an assembly that makes the game point to the address you want, instead of using a bunch of pointers to hunt down an address, dunno if this is clear...
What can be easier for you, and mostly everyone, is to find the code that manages resources in barns in general, and tell it to always "write 200 to anything". Finding out each address for each resource in each barn... that's just not practical...

I get what you're looking, and is a bliss when you can find a base address and just go from there to find everything (or almost), but not always you have a fix "base address", a lot of times these "base addresses" are different for each resource on each barn.

Like sometimes resources are: Base address +480
next game they're: Base address +120
and then: Base address +790

Or they are just random with each address having a random flag created each section...

Now IF the game does have a "base address" for stuff, here's a "very crude tutorial" on finding the base address:
1-find the address you want
2-Find out what writes to address
3-look for lines like these:
add edi,[eax+28]
or
add edi,[ecx+10]
or
mov esi,[esi+50]
Relax, usually there's only one of these not multiple!
4- What you want is the "+XX" number:
add edi,[eax+28]
or
add edi,[ecx+10]
or
mov esi,[esi+50]
5-what you do now is you go back to the original address and you subtract the "+XX" number from the address.
Example:
Life address is "20E8D1D0"
What writes to address is "mov esi,[esi+50]"
So you look for 20E8D1D0-50 = 20E8D180
So your base address SHOULD be 20E8D180!
And then you'd find the base address and add the rest as an "+XX" (Example: "+50" for life, "+54" for max life, "+60 for MP, "+64" for max MP...) etc...

Now I may be wrong in here but this is what I've been doing, and it's been working fine. :P
Keep on learning, the curve maybe steep but this only means you're learning very fast! keep on doing it and soon enough you'll do without thinking too much. ;)

PC Principal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PC Principal »

That really does help alot. Thank you very much. Onwards for science! Or something like that :D

Pongozila
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Pongozila »

A nice easy game with a great "Base address" where you can tie almost everything to that address is 20XX. Nice game to hack, easy, good for warming up to coding. You should give it a try. Also Great game for megaman fans. :)

Ac0045
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ac0045 »

Thanks Pongozila. That nails the multiplier a lot. Dial it to 10x.

lordzile
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lordzile »

any chance to post the table?

Akamuro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Akamuro »

I read everything but still have a dumb question: how to change build speed ?

Csimbi
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Csimbi »

Seems way too expensive just for trying it.